I found lootius!!!

Goliat33

Guardian
This short movie will explain all:

Soon as I pray and touch him I recive a wisdom from our GOD LOOTIUS..........
My eyes are open now and loot is much better I become a Prophet and son of Lootius, all of you non belivers this is the proof that our God is here and Watching every one of us!!!

Oh my god... it's full of sta.... oh.. sorry... my vision went blurry for a bit. For a minute I thought that I saw a gateway to another universe inside that thing!

OMG wtf is that? lol:laugh:

It's the world created for the ppl who participated in some virtual dance during some exhibition in Gotheborg..

ah damnit you found my private torture chamber. :laugh:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Just don´t touch it too much, it will suck ur skills :D

*Gets on his knees and bows his head*

geez, he found the lootpool box.. and it's empty, as always :(

This short movie will explain all:

Soon as I pray and touch him I recive a wisdom from our GOD LOOTIUS..........
My eyes are open now and loot is much better I become a Prophet and son of Lootius, all of you non belivers this is the proof that our God is here and Watching every one of us!!!

Great vid m8 :cool:

Heh excellent!

Dave Bowman: You see, something's going to happen. You must leave.
Heywood Floyd: What? What's going to happen?
Dave Bowman: Something wonderful.

Well, it is 2010 after all.

:)

Nice video :yay:
Looks like the inside of my brain :) thats empty too

About time you found him :kos:

But I've been there, and done that. You can actually go inside if you have a car - sit in it and drive down under the cube and then step outside, you end inside it :D

Lootius is the best :lolup:

I didn't see a wise old man with a long white beard, so nope, no God to see there.

Soon as I pray and touch him I recive a wisdom from our GOD LOOTIUS....

I prayed and touched him too!!
Then, lootius kicked me square in the nuts:nutkick: and gave my loot to someone else :D

1:4:9?

We're being fed fakes here. It's too cube to be a gateway. Gateway needs dimensions 1:4:9

:rolleyes:

It's not a gateway and it's not Lootius. It's a place MA used for a game convention for a meeting or party or something.

Dunno - they just forgot to remove all tracks afterwards ... I wonder what you will find in there ... :eek:

You can't find loot in this game...
... and I can proof that from my Proteron hunt yesterday.

:D

Oh my god, where is the rep button? This made me LOL so hard/

Oh my god, where is the rep button? This made me LOL so hard/

Look down in gratitude, and see the star

<------------------------ over there!

dont get fooled, its the place where you get to if you speak Vas Rel Por after you burned out your one and only moonstone. Only doom awaits you there and you will have to load a previous saving, because you cant escape it, once you entered.

You can find places like this in every 3d world. DukeNukem3d has one in the spaceship level, a place where the "author" signed his creation and left for good. No god there just a shattered temple, remnants of the creation...

Back