I have a big problem...

fggomez

Mature
John Boro Doo
When I try to connect to the game Entropia Universe I get this error:
thump_5656791error.jpg

I worked well and suddenly it started to happen, I have everything updated, Windows 7, 4 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 320M GT 1Gb.
Any solution?

I also reinstalled EU ...

Thanks

No solution in this posts :(

Other solutions??? Thanks

No solution in this posts :(

Other solutions??? Thanks
I have had similar problems in past updates. Hate to tell you this, but only way to fix it in most cases is remove and re-download and reinstall the whole game. Think about the time you waste looking for the fix too. I had this happen with that last update for the new platform concerning all planets. I tried all there stupid fixes, nothing but redoing the whole game fixed it. So save you self the hassle, just redo it. Wait 24 hours tops following update, if no patch comes in to repair it, which reminds me, did you try running the repair?

I have a friend that kept crashing after going to nxt island, in win7 he manages to stay on for a few secs but in xp he crashes imediatly. He later realized back in calipso that he crashed everytime he pulled Noob club and thinks may have something to do with using "foreign" weapons...

I have a friend that kept crashing after going to nxt island, in win7 he manages to stay on for a few secs but in xp he crashes imediatly. He later realized back in calipso that he crashed everytime he pulled Noob club and thinks may have something to do with using "foreign" weapons...

yeah its not just the weapons though.

I have a Boar Head,Tail and something else that just show as a red icon on inventory but when I try to bring the info it works ok(excapt for having no picture in the background of the info window) but as soon as I try to close the info window I crash.

I've done a repair and deleted shader cache but nothing changes it.

hmm so thats what making me crash, I put the so called Noob Club where it belongs(leg of my desk) in my apartment and now I crash all the time so asked support to get me out of there but doubt they will do before tomorrow so cant play today :(

And it happened another time when I was trying to look at the info screens of my discoveries too(boar heart, tail and some crystal) and the Boar "tail" (redcross) cant be dropped in my apartment either for some stupid reason which I sent a support case about ofc as I want to display my discoveries :(

I had this fixed by letting MA put my L clubs in my storage :eek:

Hello
I had the same problem after dropping the "next island's items" in my appartment on amathera.
I did drop them, then i did log out and when i tryed to log in i got downcrash everytime.
To solve this issue (without fixing the bug), press "T" as soon as your entropia window opens (be quick, must be done while the items are loading on screen; in my case i had 2 to 3 seconds to do this).
You will get a crash indeed few seconds later while teleporting but when you 'll try to log in after this, you will log at the closest revival terminal and will be able to play.
Indeed if you try again to enter in your appartment you will get a crash again.
To be able to re-enter in my appartment, i had to send support case asking them to remove the NI's items from my appartment and to put them in my storage : they did remove the following items (boars parts, monkey parts, and noob club) but not the crystals and refined crystals, and it was enough : i m now able to enter in my appartment!
I hope it will help you to join Entropia again
Enjoy

I had this problem while running around twin mall. After reading here i sent support to ask that avatar be moved out of the mall, they did it in 8 minutes! everything is fine now and they say a fix is on the way.

Gotta give a massive +rep to support here, they get some stick sometimes but this probelm was fixed faster than I could have hoped for.

I had this problem while running around twin mall. After reading here i sent support to ask that avatar be moved out of the mall, they did it in 8 minutes! everything is fine now and they say a fix is on the way.

Gotta give a massive +rep to support here, they get some stick sometimes but this probelm was fixed faster than I could have hoped for.

same here. They moved my avatar to TI, and placed all items in my storage in 15 mins!

+rep for support :)

I had it yesterday after the update, couldn't log in at all or crashed after a couple seconds. I had been using a noob club the last time I logged out and so it was equipped. I did a support case, and they fixed the issue fairly quickly. Other bugged new items were already in storage so for now that is where new items will stay. If you haven't done a support case, try it, easier than driving yourself mad with repairs and redownloads and reinstalls etc that don't work. (I was also impressed they were working still late on a weekday evening).

My support response posted here http://www.nextislandlife.com/next-island-bugs/392-unable-log.html

Back