I have a second avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Lately getting called second avatar too often, so decided to make this post to clear my name. My only ingame avatar is called "Snablesnot Male Young" Lots of you think "Oh to have that kind of name you must be a second avatar." You are right, this is my second avatar, but i only have one account :) Let me explain...
It is october 2006 and i stumble upon game called Entropia Universe, i create account and avatar called "Knut IHN Tamm" i play for some time, but after getting over 140globals and not a single HOF i decide that this avatar must die(sold out over 150k skills). So i contact MindArk and ask if they could Lock my account and if it is OK for me to create a new one. After sending copy of my ID, i was told that my new account is now created. Since that day i am called Snablesnot Male Young and nothing else. I do not have two avatars.
Have a nice sunny day,
Snablesnot

Last edited:

Uvas

Prowler
Society
Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
So is this your second entropia forums account?

Karl XII

Guardian
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Karl XII
Kicksass name xD

superunknown

Provider
Society
entropiasearch.com
Ray Superunknown Butcher
Lately getting called second avatar too often, so decided to make this post to clear my name. My only ingame avatar is called "Snablesnot Male Young" Lots of you think "Oh to have that kind of name you must be a second avatar." You are right, this is my second avatar, but i only have one account :) Let me explain...
It is october 2007 and i stumble upon game called Entropia Universe, i create account and avatar called "Knut IHN Tamm" i play for some time, but after getting over 140globals and not a single HOF i decide that this avatar must die(sold out over 150k skills). So i contact MindArk and ask if they could Lock my account and if it is OK for me to create a new one. After sending copy of my ID, i was told that my new account is now created. Since that day i am called Snablesnot Male Young and nothing else. I do not have two avatars.
Have a nice sunny day,
Snablesnot
Theres a secret meaning :D

CeePee

Stalker
Society
Death Unlimited
Shadra Sheen Shenanigans
Well the name sure is funny but I couldn't use it :D

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
I knew it i just knew it :p i think i've seen u about @ twin peaks if I'm not mistaken u were semi naked with a santa hat on and ur avatar favourite colour is dark chocolate :D but gd thing u came clean :laugh: sry if i called u 2nd avatar :rolleyes:;). btw awesome name just thought it was a lil freakish wn i 1st saw it lol.

~Mark~

Jacxz

Dominant
Society
Skillin' Villains
Got that hof since you became snablesnot male young?

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Your (second) avatar name is one of my favourite names in EU :)

If I were going to make a new avatar then one of my shortlisted names would be Second Entity Generation 10 :D

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
hmm...
Snablesnot Male Young
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml
a. You may not impersonate any person, including a MindArk’s employee, agent or affiliate or another Participant, or claim having association with MindArk if You do not really are/have one. You may not create any society in the Entropia Universe that would indicate such links.
guess a mob could be considered an "employee" ? At least it's not as blatent as o, say, calling your self CEO of Entropia or Entropia Investment Fund, lol. ;)

Last edited:

Xzion

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Thomas Xzion Warqul
OMG!! you got two avatars?! Thats against the rules!!

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
OMG!! you got two avatars?! Thats against the rules!!
you have it all wrong .. im sure he meant two EF accounts

Bones

Xzion

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Thomas Xzion Warqul
you have it all wrong .. im sure he meant two EF accounts

Bones
lol,
That would make this such a useless thread to even post in.. :laugh:
You did give me a good laugh on the other hand, hehe :D:wtg:

Profit

Elite
Got that hof since you became snablesnot male young?
You didn't see the fuss kicked up from his first HoF?
"OMG! It must be a second/third/fiftyleventh avatar with a name like that! GRAB THE PITCHFORKS!"
:laugh:

Alex Mart

Dominant
Society
Natural Born Killers
Alex Prot Mart
It is october 2007 and i stumble upon game called Entropia Universe, i create account and avatar called "Knut IHN Tamm" i play for some time, but after getting over 140globals and not a single HOF i decide that this avatar must die(sold out over 150k skills). So i contact MindArk and ask if they could Lock my account and if it is OK for me to create a new one. After sending copy of my ID, i was told that my new account is now created. Since that day i am called Snablesnot Male Young and nothing else. I do not have two avatars.
Have a nice sunny day,
Snablesnot
nice post :)

Egg90

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign
Rob Egg90 Owens
I think it's sad that you obviously got so much hassle off other players about this. Is it so hard to believe that someone may open an EU account without being totally clueless about the game?
They may have watched a housemate play for a long time, researched on this forum/entropedia a lot, actually be a brother's account and not a "brother's" account, had an avatar deleted after long inactivity. I could go on.

Accusations should not be made on suspicion alone.

Johned

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Zarcon "Zar" Greyman
I think it's sad that you obviously got so much hassle off other players about this. Is it so hard to believe that someone may open an EU account without being totally clueless about the game?
They may have watched a housemate play for a long time, researched on this forum/entropedia a lot, actually be a brother's account and not a "brother's" account, had an avatar deleted after long inactivity. I could go on.

Accusations should not be made on suspicion alone.

I still have to wonder how you knew about the Egg when you started. :lolup:

Could not resist :) Too many people have way to much crap to worry about anymore it seems. Hope people quit bugging you

Egg90

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign
Rob Egg90 Owens
I still have to wonder how you knew about the Egg when you started. :lolup:

Could not resist :) Too many people have way to much crap to worry about anymore it seems. Hope people quit bugging you
Hehe, but I actually arrived before the egg story, while it was still a twinkling in a Trox's eye ;)

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
I knew it i just knew it :p i think i've seen u about @ twin peaks if I'm not mistaken u were semi naked with a santa hat on and ur avatar favourite colour is dark chocolate :D but gd thing u came clean :laugh: sry if i called u 2nd avatar :rolleyes:;). btw awesome name just thought it was a lil freakish wn i 1st saw it lol.

~Mark~
Yup thats me :) You were the one who called me ugly :D?

Johned

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Zarcon "Zar" Greyman
Hehe, but I actually arrived before the egg story, while it was still a twinkling in a Trox's eye ;)
Which is why I wondered how you knew - cue the evil conspiracy music :laugh:

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Which is why I wondered how you knew - cue the evil conspiracy music :laugh:
Egg is Marcos second avatar! Damn i love accusating without proof :) But his name is enough proof for me.:D

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
Your (second) avatar name is one of my favourite names in EU :)

If I were going to make a new avatar then one of my shortlisted names would be Second Entity Generation 10 :D
& you'd be so dead if I found you :D

N. Radioactive

Prowler
Society
Alluvial Peace Alliance
Nicolas Radioactive d'Entremont
You should hunt snablesnot male youngs all day, I'm sure a global from them would look cool in chat :)

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
You should hunt snablesnot male youngs all day, I'm sure a global from them would look cool in chat :)
Yeah it would look like the snables are having a civil war :laugh:

Lefty

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Medb Lefty Lucy
I think my favorite avatar name so far has to be Try See How... somebody caught on quick to MA, heh

Eron²

Elite
Society
Former SR
Eron TheCaptain Smith
an avatar deleted after long inactivity.
thats pretty much how i came to be Eron instead of whatever the :censored: i named myself in my first incarnation years earlier.

was a TI baby, stayed as a CND baby. hindsight is always 20/20.

Dan59

Stalker
Society
dust
Dan Dan Petrov
Have a nice sunny day,
Snablesnot
Sorry for necro, i clicked on your signature in another thread but once here i see somethintg interesting.
You say "It is october 2007 and i stumble upon game called Entropia Universe, i create account and avatar called "Knut IHN Tamm"".
But you joined forum in NOV 2006.
If is not typo then what you did on forum before you stumble upon game called Entropia Universe?

Tepes

Banned
Society
Freelancer
Vlad Rookie Tepes
:lolup:

You know things are not quite good when people are necroing 3 year old threads... but is a good time killer while idling at the office.

Now I HAVE to check the player register to see if "Knut IHN Tamm" is still listed.

LATER EDIT: yup, ava still there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.