Info: I have an idea...

eartling

Dominant
Society
Honest Entropians
Krimanji Krimey Groening
Hey ya'll!

Don't know if anyone have thought of this before, but wouldn't it be cool to be able to let people grind missions for you? Let's say i wanna have the atrox mission reward, but i don't want to do it myself, because i am too lazy.
Then I could just make some kind of order in a mission terminal. Like, "buying atrox kills. Paying 10 pec each"
And then someone who love hunting trox and who's done with the missions can chose to accept that order.

Krimey is paying 10 pec each for 1k atrox kills (or 5 pec, 20 pec, 1 ped or whatever)
I reserve 100 ped in the terminal and when the kills are done it will automatically pay out to the hunter,
and i get my kills towards completing the mission.

Sure, I could just go and buy the skill chip, but if I am almost done with the mission and completely fed up, or just want to boost kill points it would be nice. Also a way for players to increase their eco while hunting.

Good or shitty idea?

Absolutely great idea, would love to see this implemented in game, will add a new important dimension to the economy.

Don't see it happening, as the whole point of the mission rewards is to reward the player for grinding.

First days the missions came, the one who fired the last shot took the kill, so players could indeed get mission kills in mobs way above their levels. And they changed it to most damage dealt.

This would made Mission Senseless Imo. That´s the same as you would say "Wash me, but don´t make me wet!" :scratch2:

I think it would be a good idea.

Selling merp and shinkiba iron mission kills! 2 pec each!

On paper it sounds like a great idea, which would further improve the RCE aspect of the game.

In practice though, most hunters are hunting as an recreational activity. So when John Doe has finished his 26,6k atrox, he'll gladly accept shooting more for anything over 0 pec. With enough people and enough undercutting (there is always enough of the latter) you'll soon sit with skill rewards that costed you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less then the current skill MU. What is there to stop you from simply selling said skills, now that you can just create new orders?

Inflation follows, with much rage, until some sort of equilibrium is had. At that point though, you're simply paying someone to shoot atrox to give you skills instead of just buying them from the AH.

Yeah, that could ofc be a problem. Humm humm.
But I have 4k scips left to shoot, and I want someone to do it for me.
Guess I'll have to hire my girlfriend to do it.
4k scips for a pair of fancy shoes?

It would be a great idea..

Only problem is with idea is MA isn't stupid in the fact they get waaaayyyy more money from ammo buying and decay of weapons..Etc...for these missions, even more than buying skill chip (far More). Even this new "Mentoring" aspect has you buying a ton more stuff too. But nevertheless...Onward I go..Because it's FUN!! :wtg:

Last edited:
already exists, well sort of... mission tokens.

I like the idea!

Well, I think i'm against it..

It'd ruin the feeling of accomplishing something................ a mission, a goal....:) no?

If you want the skills buy it out of AH.

As someone has already pointed out ... MA has already created token system to sell ones accomplishment....

Last edited:
Back