I have no quests :-(

lnj47

Young
Leif lnj47 Jensen
Once upon a time :giggle: I deleted a quest that I could not solve. I supposed that I should have another quest then, but no. Now I don't know what to do ...
I could go on hunting by random but that is rather boring when not part of a quest.
How do I get a new quest?
I hope some of you might have a solution to my my problem ...

EU is a sandbox where you can do whatever you want. Its not mission or quest driven after the initial intro missions. Codex gives you rewards for killing mobs, on Calypso now at least. Go explore, visit other planets, hunt or mine however you want. You can join a society for more social interaction and possible team activities. Good luck and have fun.

Once upon a time :giggle: I deleted a quest that I could not solve. I supposed that I should have another quest then, but no. Now I don't know what to do ...
I could go on hunting by random but that is rather boring when not part of a quest.
How do I get a new quest?
I hope some of you might have a solution to my my problem ...

Only abandon daily missions that you cant do (or dont wish to do.)

The above lists all missions on every planet (you can use filters to narrow it down)

In future if you get stuck on a misiion, it is likely you wont be the 1st to have difficulties so you could look in this section of the forum:

If you cant find an answer, then by all means create a new thread and hopefully someone will know the answer!

Good luck out there! ?

Only abandon daily missions that you cant do (or dont wish to do.)

The above lists all missions on every planet (you can use filters to narrow it down)

In future if you get stuck on a misiion, it is likely you wont be the 1st to have difficulties so you could look in this section of the forum:

If you cant find an answer, then by all means create a new thread and hopefully someone will know the answer!

Good luck out there! ?

Back