"I just got Hussk'ed!"

pfesler

Old Alpha
I hereby trademark the term "Hussk", as in to be Hussk'ed, or to Hussk someone, meaning or implying the direct intention of screwing someone over, generally out of money.

BIG Industries, on Behalf of Patrick FEZ Tyler, now owns this term/phrase for a period of no less than 10 years.

You are free to use it, as the general public, simply please make sure you credit the appropriate source (me) when discussing the origin of the word.

Thank you.

I'm just wondering what was getting "sand-king'ed" for the weeks it was bugged and had no loot?

hah, i will use it, even if you expect to have a copyright...

Mate, you just got Hussk'ed!

Everyone got Hussk'ed ! :laugh:

...... .... ..... just got Hussk'ed! with a value of 50 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Hussk. :laugh:

Go hussk yourself! :yup:

Damn Shame.

Soc mate was on that hussk last night, said the whole team were extremely disappointed, especially since the investment was very high to spawn the mob, let alone a ton of ammo to kill it.

Sorry to hear you folks got an empty mob.

Must be a mistake for sure. I hope MA will give you second attempt at it for free (new mission voucher), then go for it again with the 'same team' after they have loaded it up for you.

If so please update with what it drops, and best of luck.

Come on MA...give them a second crack at it!!

Rick.

Isn't Hussk just the Swedish meatball version of Fuck.

I've been getting Hussk'ed for 9 years! :eyecrazy:

Now I've completely lost my train of thought, I have know idea WHAT THE HUSSK you people are talking about!!

All mindark are just a bunch of husskers

Why isn't this in the wiki yet?
EDIT: did you all read the client loader? i LOL'ed

I hereby trademark the term "Hussk", as in to be Hussk'ed, or to Hussk someone, meaning or implying the direct intention of screwing someone over, generally out of money.

BIG Industries, on Behalf of Patrick FEZ Tyler, now owns this term/phrase for a period of no less than 10 years.

You are free to use it, as the general public, simply please make sure you credit the appropriate source (me) when discussing the origin of the word.

Thank you.

So, considering what has happened since, what about an additional meaning of the word:

Hussk = loot lag with a duration of about three days

A now defunct and worthless trademark....throw it on the trash heap of history!!!

:cool:

Hussk This !! ( Copywrighted):cool:

Just saw Darkmatter origin there and thought of a new description for MA

Pedhuskers! as in cornhuskers:)

:D

double_facepalm.jpg

:)

already been using this before it was put up here :wtg:

Husk is a shell, a hull, in some respect an empty shell :silly2:

I think I can claim IP theft...

You guys need to FAP yourselves upside the head. :cool:

Back