I live in Arizona, just wondering if anyone else does ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I think there was a one person that does but I was out of the game for quite a while and kind of lost track.

Anyway let me know and thanks.

Coz

I used to live in Tempe many years ago but now I am in New Mexico so I am your neighbor. I would hazard a guess there are people in Arizona who play EU but might not be on this forum. I have family and friends in Arizona so we do go visit from time to time. I really do miss that place :)

According to Wikipedia from 2018 7.7 million people live in Arizona. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone if you get outside wander about a bit...

;):laugh::laugh:

I don't but do have quite a few family members down there. Have you ever had to renew driver license since starting playing Entropia? If I remember correctly down there you can use one license for your entire life practically. Makes it hard for those of us in other states that have to check ids...

I don't but do have quite a few family members down there. Have you ever had to renew driver license since starting playing Entropia? If I remember correctly down there you can use one license for your entire life practically. Makes it hard for those of us in other states that have to check ids...
Mine is good for 50 yrs :ROFLMAO:

I have lived here for a long time but I guess I should have said "People that play Entropia" I also know the population of Arizona :). Anyway thanks for the replies and I hope some players live here.

I do not live in Arizona, however I lived in Nigeria for 2 years and I am pretty sure I was the only player in the whole of Western Africa at that time

I live in Arizona. I'm actually a native Arizonan and currently residing in North Phoenix.

I live in Casa Grande which is between Phoenix and Tucson. My family moved here in 1950.

I do not live in Arizona, however I lived in Nigeria for 2 years and I am pretty sure I was the only player in the whole of Western Africa at that time
Why?

cos ia sked every one i met and the only others players were from SA

Back