I pay 25 ped to get to where??

Cnd sucks

i have been paying around 200 ped up and down 50 med so 4 times i visted Cnd so check if there was any mob,s when new entropia was online, And no mobs, I been up so many time checking if there are any mobs to hunt, But i guess Its a mining Place now, I only found dasp, I dident find any info in cnd if there was any Mobs, So today i was there to check if it all was fixed, Nope nothing, And no info about mob,s So i 4 one will Not visit Cnd agien. No info no nothing, Biggest Fail

i have been paying around 200 ped up and down 50 med so 4 times i visted Cnd so check if there was any mob,s when new entropia was online, And no mobs, I been up so many time checking if there are any mobs to hunt, But i guess Its a mining Place now, I only found dasp, I dident find any info in cnd if there was any Mobs, So today i was there to check if it all was fixed, Nope nothing, And no info about mob,s So i 4 one will Not visit Cnd agien. No info no nothing, Biggest Fail

I take it hes looking for a refund :rolleyes:

Here's an idea... since this thread was started in early September this is not news. Maybe keep your eyes and ears open for updates regarding the land management system and/or a post from NEVERDIE about when things are back to normal up there. I am pretty certain he will get the word out since he is taking a hit on the hunting taxes.

I thnk the wyrms are eatting the ores too. 200+ bombs, oa104s and 3 sizable finds. I kept thinking this has to get better. Nope then i look at the map. gah why didn't i look at it when i got there?

oh well live and learn i guess. MA fix it please.

CND Map as of 09/09/26

I visited CND today too, low/no spawn in most domes... I even forgot my stuff in the storage, ended up paying 100 ped for my trip ^^

Yep, nother victim. Took a bunch of stuff upstairs, to put into my apartment... After placing it in storage before a quick hunt, I was so mortified that I came down the next day, due to the empty domes and lack of everything else that makes CND not CP.

So yesterday I'm loggin on and off like a freakin yo-yo, searching storage, searching my house, searching the shop. Finally I've had enough and check my items on the account details site. After a while I remember that CND storage is seperate, and that I'd left loads of stuff up there :dunce:

Oh well 100ped later... :tapfinger

On another note, it looks like domes 16-20 do not collect tax from you. Happy Kwanza! :hammer:

sadly the pilots are still making ped off it.

Come again? I don't understand what's sad about this. As far as I can see it's wonderful that the pilots' income streams haven't been interrupted as a result of hangars being temporarily nerfed. There are plenty of businesses in Entropia that have suffered as a result of the VU10 bugs. It's good to see the pilots being taken care of - we're going to need them in future!

I believe the Mobs will be back after the Next VU...

It is a mess now for sure...

There was a possibility it would be fixed before last weekend , but now it appears it will be after the next VU.

Hmm.. I went up there... found lots of mobs... had good luck mining... enjoyed not having to wait in line for a pilot. As was well for me... Maybe its changed since I went up... but it was only about a month ago. About 2 weeks after cryengine. I dunno.... Well.. actually the only dome that I didn't see a lot of mobs in was the trox dome, but I was thankful for that. lol

No I did not know.. how could I know?

Why for you reg. to EF.com? :)
Does your keyboard not working and you have no friends so your not able to ASK bifore you do something that req. PED's? :yay:

Oh man Chery Lady what a lame stupid post...

What to do?
There is Entropia in game
Thirth party forum EF
Official CND site

I can just go ingame and see what happens
I could search my ass off in the forums because ''perhaps'' something changed since the last time I went there
I could visit the official CND site to check out what is up there

I choose the official CND site, as ND stated it did not got updated. Nothing wrong with my keyboard, obviously there is something wrong with you
Next time if you post something make it sensible and think before you post, it seems you have very little imagination and you are attacking my intelligence which I find rather rude to do so

MA has finally fixed their SSF (super spawn fuckup). Will someone with ND on their FL please let him know the animals need to be fed?

Check my sig for a better rate to get to CND and back..

Back