I sold all my CLD at an avg price of 1400 ped

Charlie Gloom

Stalker
Donnie Charlie Gloom
As Title says I was doing some math on my different small investments. With CLD at 1400 ped each I get a average return of 15%, but if you include the deposit fee and withdraw fee and time for transfer this came down to about 10% :eek:.

I was buying CLD for investment purposes not gaming. So I finally found the point I cannot justify CLD over My RL Dividend stocks.

I will still play and deposit, but now i can deposit and buy ammo on website for no fees.

I just found this interesting as i re-evaluate all my investments at the end of every year. Anyone else run into this or have suggestions?

(I did not account for future growth in price of cld past 1400 either)

I did the math too. You can get in a s&p index fund and get about 8% a year return with 1% fees. CLD are not worth it in my eyes.

All depends on the price you buy them for. Total payout for the last 12 month was 188 ped per CLD (interestingly, average payout for the last 12 months exactly equals the average for the last 6 months payout - 3.63), even at 1400 it makes 13.5% annual.

I bought most of mine in 2012 at 1150, then more at 1200, then even more at 1100 last spring, so for me it's about 16.5%. I have better investment opportunities in RL but still consider this pretty nice.

Back