FYI: I think they should just condense all weapons into 2 items.

Tamn

Elite
Society
MLS
Rakkety Tamn Tamn
Hunting is overcomplicated, I think they should take all weapons and convert them into 2 actual weapon items.

1 - Pistol (L)

2 - Rifle (L)

Take the average MAX TT for all rifles, and make that the TT...do the same for pistols.

Melee users...well..we'll pay you the TT for your items.

Weapons choices are way to complicated, there must be hundreds of kinds, we should narrow it down for us poor simpletons who cant decide what we want to use anyways.

Oh....and no more BLP and Laser amps....one amp should do it.

As well as one ammo type, multiple types adds confusion when your trying to reload your weapon.

Possibly just make the weapons damage done/decay at different rates depending on which mob your shooting. This will take remove additional item slots in your inventory, and make all crafters able to only craft 2 weapon types, thus lowering markups with increased competition!!!

Next update maybe we should start thinking about those complicated armors as well.....:yup:

Last edited:
Now that´s some good sarcasm :laugh:

I actually like the variety.

Last edited:
You forgot about different ammo depending on the mob. They'll have to change the defences on a mob to be like armor, some will be weak against laser while others against blp ammo and others explosive. ;)

You forgot about different ammo depending on the mob. They'll have to change the defences on a mob to be like armor, some will be weak against laser while others against blp ammo and others explosive.

nonono, we will simply remove the mobs and replace them with 2 varieties.

BIG MOB
SMALL MOB

We would not want to complicate peoples hunting choices in any way shape or form!:wise:

Well I don't know about you lot but I personally think that even 2 options is a bit too much. There should just be one choice called Weapon (L).

Reactions: EyE
Why not replace hunting altogether with a button that reads "Do you wish to hunt?" and upon pressing it your PED is exchanged for 85% of it's total value. Right after, stock footage portraying laser guns firing will be shown for 10 minutes.

This has the advantage of:
* MU is removed. No longer has one have to worry about percentages in order to minimize one's losses
* No chance of CTS from excessive mouse movement and clicking
* No headaches concerning which armor types, weapon types, areas (and etc) one has to pick
* Far less time consuming, allowing the players to focus their attention elsewhere
* Zero risk of mob trains, killstealers, bugged no looters and other annoyances that ruin your fun

:laugh: hahaha .. that's some good thinking. :yup:

Hunting is overcomplicated, I think they should take all weapons and convert them into 2 actual weapon items.

1 - Pistol (L)

2 - Rifle (L)

Take the average MAX TT for all rifles, and make that the TT...do the same for pistols.

Weapons choices are way to complicated, there must be hundreds of kinds, we should narrow it down for us poor simpletons who cant decide what we want to use anyways.

As well as one ammo type, multiple types adds confusion when your trying to reload your weapon.

Possibly just make the weapons damage done/decay at different rates depending on which mob your shooting. This will take remove additional item slots in your inventory, and make all crafters able to only craft 2 weapon types, thus lowering markups with increased competition!!!

Next update maybe we should start thinking about those complicated armors as well.....:yup:

Somehow, this still seems a little too complicated and involved...

How about something a little more like what the miners got?!? :scratch2:

griffin-rectal-exam-702686.jpeg

:eyecrazy:

Great Post Tamn~

Nice to see what they did from a hunting prospective. :)

1 - Pistol (L)

2 - Rifle (L)

:rofl: Good idea! if mining should be like this hunting should be two :laugh:

Why not replace hunting altogether with a button that reads "Do you wish to hunt?" and upon pressing it your PED is exchanged for 85% of it's total value. Right after, stock footage portraying laser guns firing will be shown for 10 minutes.

This has the advantage of:
* MU is removed. No longer has one have to worry about percentages in order to minimize one's losses
* No chance of CTS from excessive mouse movement and clicking
* No headaches concerning which armor types, weapon types, areas (and etc) one has to pick
* Far less time consuming, allowing the players to focus their attention elsewhere
* Zero risk of mob trains, killstealers, bugged no looters and other annoyances that ruin your fun

I see nothing but more advantages with your method as well!

Now....about that crafting system....

Healing tools should be all rounded down to 20 ped tt, only compensating tt value to those with higher tt value tools. This would make the game more fair when said hunting takes place, giving more fair competitions on mobs and in pvp.

healing tool 1
healing tool 2
healing tool 1 L
healing tool 2 L

I understand this still might be too complicated

Funny way to look at it. :laugh:

However....

• You now own an UL am that works for ore, matter and treasure.
  • You only used TT extractor anyway.
  • AFAIK, you were personally not hindered in any way, and in fact, gained higher value for your items.

I can understand why others are complaining, but why you?

If I'm wrong on any of this, please let me know. I'm always willing to admit I'm wrong.

And for the record, yes. Many miner and crafters both got screwed by this.

Funny way to look at it. :laugh:

However....

• You now own an UL am that works for ore, matter and treasure.
  • You only used TT extractor anyway.
  • AFAIK, you were personally not hindered in any way, and in fact, gained higher value for your items.

I can understand why others are complaining, but why you?

If I'm wrong on any of this, please let me know. I'm always willing to admit I'm wrong.

I know quite a few players who were shafted by this.
Primarily if what I've read is true, 102 Enmatter amp owners.

That aside, I do own several expensive attachment BP's that I feel I will not be able to achieve full market value anymore. I am more miffed by the actual lack of communication more than anything.

And with aside, do you have any idea's for the 2 weapon update dynasty!!!! :yay::yay:

Healing tools should be all rounded down to 20 ped tt, only compensating tt value to those with higher tt value tools. This would make the game more fair when said hunting takes place, giving more fair competitions on mobs and in pvp.

healing tool 1
healing tool 2
healing tool 1 L
healing tool 2 L

I understand this still might be too complicated

That might be a little complex for our playerbase...you must remember a large amount of our players are going to becoming elderly and they might have trouble figuring out the 4 healing tool system. :wise:

With the slideshow hunting method you just need to make everyone have "Health (L)".

Each hunt decays "Health (L)" partly and when it reaches 0 tt then you have to buy new "Health(L)":girl:

If you are addicted to fapping then maybe you will need to get some help. After all this would help stop you from going blind.:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Did we say anything from armor? if not
Armor 1~ Cheap shit
Armor 2~ More cheap shit :)

John, the point here isn't that anyone got screwed, it's that the new mining system doesn't work, and cannot work as designed; you simply cannot be able to drop both bombs and probes from the same finder when your lower Profession is below the min SIB level. Displaying a single depth value on the Item Info, when you don't yet know whether a bomb or a probe is going to be dropped is a nonsense.

Dramatic Irony, at its very finest, thank you :thumbup:

:(I don't like the level indicators infront of mob names. it looks ugly, it looks EQII...
What is it for? To prevent American players sue MA because they took on a mob that costed them to much ped to kill and on which they died a few times...

What about the "exploring colonists" theme of our world?! What about Project Entropia.... :scratch2:

The first Trox that ever killed me hit hard and did not need a level indicator to do so. It thought me a wise lesson:
"Watch out what you are doing".

These days things get more and more simplified, so we have a "ready to go for every moron" kinda environment. :( Where did 2 of the 3 refiner types go? :(

Last edited:
Thanks OP, now I have to repair my DetectaSarc! :mad:

1 - Pistol (L)

2 - Rifle (L)

you just made my day:wise:

Why not replace hunting altogether with a button that reads "Do you wish to hunt?" and upon pressing it your PED is exchanged for 85% of it's total value.

So if you get a "failed" the value of your ped card changes, but you don't get the footage, right?

what about MF?

only one chip for tp, electric,pyro .... etc. :scratch2:

hmm, got it... we only need one button ... ** DEPOSITE **, and then we get a message ty for support MA! and the game close.

Last edited:
Realy I dont see how anyone can have a problem with the current system being to complicated. This system is childs play to understand.:dunce:

you have mele and ranged weapons
each has sub classes
weapons also have diffrent ammo types and sizes according to what class weapon it is.
Energy cells for energy weapons (laser / plasma and perhaps particle beamer)
BLP cells for more conventional projectile weapons (BLP and gause)
Explosive ammo for, you guessed it Explosive projectile weapons (rockets and grenades)

Small caliber for pistols, medium for carbines and rifles and big for cannons.

Realy how hard is it to understand that :scratch2:

Realy how hard is it to understand that :scratch2:

All i say: there is a reason hunters get no intelligence gains while hunting.... Think the OP might be onto something here :)

Back