FYI: I want simple "latest posts" back.

Xzion

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Thomas Xzion Warqul
I want simple "latest threads" back.

The current "latest" things is nothing to comperd to the old "last threads" a simple listing of threads that recently has been posted in, 20 "threads" long. The one on the left side on the "home" part page. Right when you logged in.

Not the "Newst post thing"
Where has that gone? It was the best part of EF for my part.

Please add this back into system.
As simple as it used to be ^_^ Simple makes perfect.

Last edited:
You talking about "New Posts". I don't recall "Last Posts"

Top of page

in between Blogs and calendar there is " New Posts " which is the same thing as before :) i can find no difference other than the look is a bit different :)

The current "latest" things is nothing to comperd to the old "last posts" a simple listing of threads that recently has been posted in, 20 "threads" long.

Yes:yay: plz, I would like to have it like it was before

Ofcourse i speak about the thing that used to be found when you visited the "home" page, on the left side.
Not "new posts"
"latest threads" would be more accurate.

The current "latest" things is nothing to comperd to the old "last threads" a simple listing of threads that recently has been posted in, 20 "threads" long. The one on the left side on the "home" part page. Right when you logged in.

Not the "Newst post thing"

Yes I want the simple latest posts on the left hand side back please too. What is there currently is a mess and confusing.

I'd like the subscribed threads link too.... anyone know where that is?

Wistrel

It sure isn't here :(
And i miss it big time.
All that is needed is "latest threads" with how many posts, how many views and the name of the thread, clickable to acces the thread, that would be it ^_^ Simple plain and best.

Yes I want the simple latest posts on the left hand side back please too. What is there currently is a mess and confusing.

I'd like the subscribed threads link too.... anyone know where that is?

Wistrel

Quick links - Subsribed threads ;)

Back