I want to go fishing.

Status

Queen

Old Alpha
Queen Queen Jezebel
Lets face it we are surounded by water and the only thing there is is snapper and we can kill it with a sword or gun:rolleyes:no fun there.
I would like to see the waters opened up for fishing amd some new fish mobs intraduced for that purpose.
This would open up a whole new page to PE/EU where crafters can craft rods, pole all types of fishing gear. Also noobs have something new to do besides sweating they can hunt for worms.:D
Things like boats can be crafted (with deeds like pets are tamed with deeds so they cant be stolen) fish finders with probs you drop to find those fish.(once found pullout your favorite pole and try catch them suckers.)
There is so much that can be opened up in the water. Its out there with nothing in it except snapper.
Also no more of this we can breath under water crap, we should have to surface for air.
And look a there we need diveing stuff for crafters to make now so we can spear fish to.

Yeah i went fishing the other day and had a blast so i thot PE/EU should have that too.:D

So enough with all this vain crap and gives us a new hobby MA.:)

Queen

I remember so well when i was fishing senselessly in another game (oldest MMORP)...

Fun. just fun.

Could be interesting as new activity!

Let me guess MA reply:

"Soon after CryEngine2 implementation."

:cool:

I remember so well when i was fishing senselessly in another game (oldest MMORP)...

Fun. just fun.

Could be interesting as new activity!

I loved You Oh, lol. - was kinda pointless fishing there though.

What would we gain from fishing in this game though, I mean all for it and I think I posted about it before but since we don't use food to heal all that really leaves is for "game" and if that's the case its like dropping PED in the water and having little MA minnows running around picking it up.

OK small poke - I know there are other threads about this here so no need to start a new one. ;)

That said yes always a nice idea. In fact I think the best thing about introducing fishing is that it introduces a use for vehicles. Currently we can't really get out to sea that well and there is no real need for vehicles on land.

Fishing boats is where its at.

Very tasty, Red Snappah

I've had some luck doing a bit of shore fishing with a grenade launcher.

Granted it's not as exciting as dynamite from a boat, but you can get a snapper or two this way. :)

AG

Oh yes I thought about this for a short while long ago but I figured it would never happen :rolleyes:

But would be nice if you could :D

*Buys fishing rod and lots of different baits*

New use for sweat, fruit and stuff: Make it into bait :rolleyes:

I can imagine it being identical to mining, except in a boat :D

Though you know what would be awesome? Having a new 'continent' that is mostly water. I mean, there's got to be something between Amethera and Eudoria. Maybe small islands that are like outposts and have TPs on them, and you can dock your boat there, and only leave with your boat at the 'port' (outpost) that you left it.

Just my 2 pecs:rolleyes:

Bring it on! I love fishing in rl. I`m sure I`d do it in EU. I know I`ve heard it mentioned before and that it was being considered. But it would need to have some purpose. Call me when they are biting! ><>J

Though you know what would be awesome? Having a new 'continent' that is mostly water. I mean, there's got to be something between Amethera and Eudoria. Maybe small islands that are like outposts and have TPs on them, and you can dock your boat there, and only leave with your boat at the 'port' (outpost) that you left it.

According to what people have come up with there arent that much space betwwen the continents :rolleyes:

However they could perhaps get some fishing game developer to make a whole new waterplanet with some landing pads (kinda like that huge platform in Ithica) but instead, standing in the water :D

(And islands to explore ofc (Lost anyone?))

great idea queen would be nice to see it implemented but sadly probably wont. theirs so many good things that could come with this

fish=alternative nutrio bar product ?

worms can be like dung or fruit found on the ground

poles and fishing gear all crafted maybe even a loot added if u pull in a big one lol

ohh boy this would be fun ! even with out the boat!

Well I agree with the fact that there should be more creatures in the waters :)

More ideas! Underwater exploration! In the same random ocean as mentioned in previous post, you can explore deeper underwater - basic you can buy SCUBA suit, then something else, then something else, eventually get a submarine or something. But yeah. That would be awesome:silly2:

There could be sharks and eels and even different types of shells for a new kind of scuba armour.
There is so much that can be done with the water even miners could take a quick break and do some fresh water fishing when they come upon a nice pool of water.
oh and big great white sharks and whales for the highly skilled players to spearfish.

If you look closely at the armors now.... helmets and face masks.... they already have re-breathers on them.... Fashion statment... or forward thinking? :scratch2:;)

YES! I got my first gold bar:yay:
Thanks for the plus reps:D

Was thinking at the very least they should implement harpoon guns and water faps for rippersnappers hunting.

Really sux tp running a new player and losing them in the swim cause u cant fap them and ur missing the stupid fish 2 out of 3 shots.

Was thinking at the very least they should implement harpoon guns and water faps for rippersnappers hunting.

Really sux tp running a new player and losing them in the swim cause u cant fap them and ur missing the stupid fish 2 out of 3 shots.

With practice you can it least make it 2 hits out of 3 shots :laugh:

Explosives are also fun for fish. Except for the scraping them off the bottom to loot part.

There could be sharks and eels and even different types of shells for a new kind of scuba armour.
There is so much that can be done with the water even miners could take a quick break and do some fresh water fishing when they come upon a nice pool of water.
oh and big great white sharks and whales for the highly skilled players to spearfish.

Yeah killerwhales? And amybe goldfishes that loots gold :silly2:

Okey... I'm bump fishing...:D

How many bumps or post can i get ??? :scratch2:

Okey... I'm bump fishing...:D

How many bumps or post can i get ??? :scratch2:

Here's one!;)

MindArk said they were going to release vehicles..maybe you can ride a shark?:rolleyes:

Underwater mining then? And stuff that can be found at the ocean bottom? (kinda like fruit and dung and stuff :rolleyes: could be bubbles on them)

There are a ton of stuff that could be implemented in the water... :D

Underwater outpost with some gungan (think starwars) style ;)

reading through this im seeing a lot of the sceptics for it are talking about the use for fish. how about if you use them as food for pets..... 1 small fish = i nutro bar

just say . for ppl that have a hard time finding fruit and stuff. or even fish for carnivor pets and nutro bars for herbavor pets.

i can't belicve no one thought of that yet lol.

Yes would be nice to be able to have all mobs trainable then we would need to feed them meat, like fish.
I would also find it kind of cool to have certain types of fish with healing qualitys that we could eat and be fully healed or at least 50%.

I would also find it kind of cool to have certain types of fish with healing qualitys that we could eat and be fully healed or at least 50%.

MA would never let that happen because they wouldn't get their decay from faps. If it did happen either tools would have a seriously high decay rate or the fish would have a very large HP lvl to get decay from weapons/armor.

Fishing would be a "toy" in EU and MA aren't too keen on letting us have toys like that.

I would like to see aquariums for apts that you could stock with different fish and keep them fed, but even then I'm sure it would be an unreasonable amount of up keep.

It kinda falls on the pile of things MA could do to bring up the appearance and game play of the game but wont, for whatever reason.

Status
Back