I was sucking all night...

Leandro Kun

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leandro Kun
I was just coming to the end of a run and unexpectedly hit this

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This was my first HOF so i was fairly chuffed :laugh: And yep it took an age to drill out, with my extractor breaking twice :silly2:

Thanks to my soc mates for the interesting banter, that kept me hitiing the keybord time and time and time again..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Special thanks to Spike, who guarded the claim for me, even shooting any passers by (yes it wasn't PvP and yes Spike had been drinking :D)

I was sucking all night...

:scratch2: If _I_ said that .. I would get in troubles!:ahh:

BIG GRATZ Though :yay:

Congratz man :D

Gratz m8, nice HOF there:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

and now your mouth hurt?

"Sssssssssslllllluuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp" Bet you're tired of hearing THAT sound, eh Lee? Gratz Mate :)

:woot:

Nice one Lee, gratz mate

Stinky:yay:

:wtg: :yay: Gratz Lee :yay: :wtg:

But its the only kind of sucking that gives you loot!...Well....loot that you can sell....I'm gonna....I'm gonna go now....:ahh:

And Gratz btw :D

gratz :)
and did i just give u ur 1st goldie? :eek:

lol @ spike :laugh:
what was he shooting with? a scanner? :D

Gratz Gratz !!!! :)

Yeah, that "sucking" can hurt sometimes even after a nice find..... :laugh:

oo yeeeeahhhh!!!:laugh:

Hehe thanks all, I love a good suggestive response ;)

Seriously thanks for the kind comments, really appreciate it :)

gratz :)
and did i just give u ur 1st goldie? :eek:

lol @ spike :laugh:
what was he shooting with? a scanner? :D

It looks like you did mate, thanks :yay: :) I think he was using ammo, even made one poor bloke jump up and down strafing left and right :D

:scratch2: If _I_ said that .. I would get in troubles!:ahh:

BIG GRATZ Though :yay:

and now your mouth hurt?

"Sssssssssslllllluuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp" Bet you're tired of hearing THAT sound, eh Lee? Gratz Mate :)

But its the only kind of sucking that gives you loot!...Well....loot that you can sell....I'm gonna....I'm gonna go now....:ahh:

And Gratz btw :D
You can definitely tell what is on they´re minds 24 hours a day for 7 days a week ;)
Congratulations on your Hof!

Alfred Bunting

You can definitely tell what is on they´re minds 24 hours a day for 7 days a week ;)
Congratulations on your Hof!

Alfred Bunting

YES! And GUESS who's happy for that :silly2::D

Very well done mate :yay: I am so happy for you and chuft you finally got a HOF, and a good one too :)

wow thats a nice amount of OIL - big gratz! :yay:

Hehe, after a while pressing same button again and again CAN get pretty booooring, but at least you know you GET something in return.

When I get a bigger find I always try counting how many clicks that will be and counting along, sorting the loot window .. :laugh:
Or annoy anybody on my FL with chatting :laugh::laugh:

big gratzzz ;)

Hehe Leeloo, may try that next time.

I was thinking maybe i could do a shot of beer for every button press :beerchug:

It would be fun, even if i passed out :yay:

Very well done mate :yay: I am so happy for you and chuft you finally got a HOF, and a good one too :)

Cheers mate means a lot :) Thanks for being my enforcer btw ;)

Back