I will buy you globaled Ignisium!

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
I will buy your globaled Ignisium!

Dear Miner,
mind if we will have some fun together with some extra win for you?
I would like to announce that since this moment I will be buying Ignisium from you what came to you in globals, buy at 20% above market (weekly). Not HOFs or ATHs :D, but just what you got in globals. Post some screenie here (with time stamp) and contact me in game to trade me lucky Ignisium (send PM in game to arrange meeting time; compose message - I could be crafting afk).

Top Fun and Good Luck!

Last edited:
No1 yet globaled? Bad bad. Let Lootius bless you :)

Gonna try this out :D) Thanks Auk!

Gonna try this out :D) Thanks Auk!

Hehe, thanks mate for joining. Pick some amp maybe to grow your chance to global. D-Class at least. 20% extra or maybe even double that if you will be uber rare mood maker :)
Igni got same color as snow in Alaska? Bring Alaska closer!
Good Luck.

"High Grade Plugs ON on communication; communicate to use enbolts (GeoTrek Hardened EnBolts) for subtle mechanics of our relations to convert (Enhanced Talytic Converters) it into some great fun making (level 13 amps)" - that's some story line on offer.
There is attractive story about Matrix technologies for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dear Miner,
mind if we will have some fun together with some extra win for you?
I would like to announce that since this moment I will be buying Ignisium from you what came to you in globals, buy at 20% above market (weekly). Not HOFs or ATHs :D, but just what you got in globals. Post some screenie here (with time stamp) and contact me in game to trade me lucky Ignisium (send PM in game to arrange meeting time; compose message - I could be crafting afk).

Top Fun and Good Luck!

A3BfolB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A3BfolB.jpg

116 ped / 80 ped globals if you're still buying!

Edit: Sold! Thanks Auktuma :)

Last edited:
Hi!

Got two small globals of Ignisium for you! :)

80 ped and 67 ped.

Regards
Zemar Zev Zevon

Hi!

Got two small globals of Ignisium for you! :)

80 ped and 67 ped.

Regards
Zemar Zev Zevon

Very good quality on your Igni. 190%+35% for it. There's something big with these small globals. Gratz and thanks for joining.

I got 2 for you too Auk! 84 + 59
Will try for more tomorrow :)
ignisium_1.jpg

Ignisium_2.jpg

Thanks so much for doing this for us poor miners!!

Aklia Twocookies Lia

respect

I got 2 for you too Auk! 84 + 59
Will try for more tomorrow :)

Thanks so much for doing this for us poor miners!!

Aklia Twocookies Lia

Good good, we met. 190% + 30% + :) Gratz.

High markup on resources is where crafters need your supply service and it is also high meaning for me you to have good direction to set successful supply business. You have found good area for mining that "hot" resource - gratz! Now grow your experience, master how to mine it most efficient way. Finder, amp, timing. And be careful to share just what is safe for you to - competition level is where you should pay attention also. Be better master or search for next area if it is already "occupied". Not all people have fair sense of "give-to-get" principle, not all people are for cooperate. I would have liked to support those who not just wish to get but also give something. At least share good mood to us.
I'm bit addicted to advertise service idea - this thread was about to point you to direction where and how to serve and get rewards. High markup. Master services there and you will have best profits.
Bring me more pics with globals on Igni showing you hear me. I think I will reward on alike 10 globals more. GL! Mining is hardworking - I respect your time. No poor miners - all you are rich after my respect.

igni59.JPG

Have some problems importing files here, so if above not shown up click on the link below please.

Just 59 pedder.

Last edited:
igni59.JPG

Have some problems importing files here, so if above not shown up click on the link below please.

Just 59 pedder.

I see proof of global and I see time stamp, so, gratz and lets meet for exchange of valuables.

13th post :D
gratz with all that globals, sir! :). Somehow we fail to hit same time to log in to EU.

As I mentioned before:
I will reward on alike 10 globals more.
It seems no space got remaining for others after mad storm of igni globals :D.
But at least some part of goal achieved - one of participants is showing good results on mining for Ignisium!

Event is over, just once again to point out - follow high markup - help is needed there and for sure rewards on that extreme help is best (=high markup). Build your business, grow experience on mining areas.

Thanks to everyone who joined and to everyone who supported my direction (thanks for +reps).

Till next events.

Back