Help: I would love list of all the BP that can be crafted with 1 item only.

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
If we could get a list together that would be great. Basically alternatives for explosive crafters, or just lazy people like me.

Thank you fred, I knew there was some simple way that I was forgetting.

Looking em up... Looks like Hardened Nuts or Creative Juice remix are about the best alternative out of what you listed... (both of which I do occassionally craft) as far as stuff that needs only one resource... but really, with markup being what it is, and the alternative version of the creative juice bp being what it is, there isn't a very good alternative to explosive crafting at the moment.... there really isn't that much need for furniture, which creative juice is used to make...

Hardened nuts is a component used to craft for advanced crafting.

With explosives you have one ingredient, and after you craft the explosives they are ready to be used as is, without further crafting or refining needed. Got a grenade launcher and the explosives bp and you are ready to roll.

Adapted Vivo Oxy2500 (L) Blueprint (L) = 3 Inhaler = 2 Vegetation Spores

Basic Screws Blueprint = 1 Iron Ingot = 3 Iron Stone

Cochran LP3 (L) Blueprint (L)
11 Charisma Potion
1 Charisma Potion =32 Mai Tai Cocktail + 8 Folk Ingot (Rocktropia)

Copchaih Blueprint = 2 Jeef Core Unit = 4 eef Nawa Core Part (Planet Toulan)

Creative Juice Remix Blueprint 100 Rocktropia Records (Rocktropia)

(NOTE CHEAPER VARIANT in cost of ingredients is possibly Plain ol Creative Juice BP = 10 Rocktropia Records + 2 Alternative Ingots + 1 Lysterium Ingot + 10 Vibrant Sweat)

Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I = 2 Nanocubes

Explosive Projectiles Blueprint II = 20 Nanocubes

Explosive Projectiles Blueprint III = 200 Nanocubes

Explosive Projectiles Blueprint IV = 2000 Nanocubes

Hardened Nuts Blueprint = 1 Zinc Ingot = 3 Zinc Stones

Heavy Power Cell Blueprints= 164 High Grade Power Supply

Ibreh Blueprint =1 Jeef Core Unit = 4 Jeef Nawa Core Part (toulan)

Light Power Cell Blueprint= 8 Low Grade Power Supply

Lysterium Power Container Blueprint= 40 Lysterium Ingot
3 Lysterium Stones= 1 Ingot

Medium Power Cell Blueprints = 32 Medium Grade Power Supply

Short Katu Valance Blueprint (L) = 2 Daikiba Cloth
3 Daikiba Wool = 1 Daikiba Cloth

All of that aside, if you are someone that likes to grind a lot and to craft furniture, one thing you can do is go to RT, get yourself an ul ngl grenade launcher, craft explosives for it, go to the bar fight instance, then get the records from that, create the juice with the remix, spit out, rinse and repeat... Did that a few months a year or two ago... extreme boring, but if you craft furniture, or are in to gaining explosives skills, it might be worth your while to give it a whirl. Very sucky loot in that instance, but it's not bad considering the 'kill bonus' you get from it... as you have to kill about 23 or so trolls every time you go in there... at the same rough cost that 12 puny will cost you... and that instance is probably the cheapest and easiest way to get the records.

Last edited:
Back