i2870 (Omegaton M2870 Improved)

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
What is price on an i2870 these days?

15k? 20k? 30k?

Give me value of the gun or a cheaper alternative, I have not really been ingame for few months, except logging in doing nothing. I dont know whats new and eventually better have dropped.

Give me eventually info on how market is on LIMITED hl14 and LIMITED hl15.

LIMITED HL14 and 15 are both around 140-145% :beerchug:

What is price on an i2870 these days?

15k? 20k? 30k?

Give me value of the gun or a cheaper alternative, I have not really been ingame for few months, except logging in doing nothing. I dont know whats new and eventually better have dropped.

Give me eventually info on how market is on LIMITED hl14 and LIMITED hl15.

you are _never_ ingame anyway... you just keep making price checks, and insinuate that prices on uber gear are constantly dropping.

you are _never_ ingame anyway... you just keep making price checks, and insinuate that prices on uber gear are constantly dropping.

They are for alot of reasons. Sure they still generate the same income they did before but that isnt good enough compared to the increased risk. Not gonna list all the risks for you. Use your head.

Sry to but in on your pc thread.

Last edited:

I have a job where I need to be away for weeks or occasionally months at times without even any internet connection or access to a phone.
Not during winter time.

When I play I play 10hours a day minimum.
I got a 170hp avatar and right now only maxed UR125, I used to have SIB on hedoc SK-120, but after I sold my guns and armor and withdraw I got bored someday and sold skills to mine and craft up the peds, trying my luck out.

I got money to burn now, literaly. I am one of those people who depositted a lot, I owned a hangar before and had shares in a LA.

HL14 at 160% (Atleast), Ï reckon i2870 will be more eco for me (it can only improve during my skilling up, might aswell tier one up while doing it).

and prices are dropping, and still more people are selling than buying, bet you have or had something uber for sale without any luck selling it.

I am genuine in buying a gun, just give me a price on the gun and an argument on why it cost that.

last sale of a i2870 that i know of was a tier 5.3 sold last week for 50k including tt and tiers. i think that puts the base price of a i2870 around +40k atm, but good luck finding an untiered one.

HL15 sold twice recently price i cant remember cause i dont follow SIBs. but it was consistant with a i2870 more or less, with less + tt and more overall tt.

in either case those guns costs 45-50k atm.

you dont ever buy anything, anyway, so i dunno why it matters.

im of the opinion that gear is actually rebounding especially the mid level uber stuff atm. alot of old players returning and buying gear fast and furious as of late. this the whole market is falling crap will prolly not get you very far in a market where good gear is finding homes.

skip

Just because I dont buy your overpriced stuff it do not mean I do not buy nothing and get nothing, I do usually buy stuff when they are nice priced, but I have to agree with everything you wrote except the i2870, before I left for work I know one that sold for 33k ped. I expected it to have dropped again.

if I could hear your opinion on mk5ME it would be great also, I bet you will say around +25k ped (Harrybondholes for sale). when 2 sold last year for +15k and +18k ped, you base your price on what people are willing to sell theirs for and you dont see it from a buyers view.

last sale of a i2870 that i know of was a tier 5.3 sold last week for 50k including tt and tiers. i think that puts the base price of a i2870 around +40k atm, but good luck finding an untiered one.

HL15 sold twice recently price i cant remember cause i dont follow SIBs. but it was consistant with a i2870 more or less, with less + tt and more overall tt.

in either case those guns costs 45-50k atm.

you dont ever buy anything, anyway, so i dunno why it matters.

im of the opinion that gear is actually rebounding especially the mid level uber stuff atm. alot of old players returning and buying gear fast and furious as of late. this the whole market is falling crap will prolly not get you very far in a market where good gear is finding homes.

skip

Just because I dont buy your overpriced stuff it do not mean I do not buy nothing and get nothing, I do usually buy stuff when they are nice priced, but I have to agree with everything you wrote except the i2870, before I left for work I know one that sold for 33k ped. I expected it to have dropped again.

if I could hear your opinion on mk5ME it would be great also, I bet you will say around +25k ped (Harrybondholes for sale). when 2 sold last year for +15k and +18k ped, you base your price on what people are willing to sell theirs for and you dont see it from a buyers view.

i see plenty of things from a buyer's point of view. i just bought an imp fap after not owning an imp or mod for over a year. i also helped a society mate buy a MM last week and another friend purchase an highly tiered imk2.

i dont traditionally follow an MK5 ME but just like the imk2 to the MM, the MK5 ME should trend lower than the i2870. its a great eco gun, but with less dps and in today's game less use (with regen, etc). at one point last year 4-5 of those were for sale all at once. i'd be shocked if they were more than 20k atm. but like i said, i don't follow them.

i2870s get purchased at the prices they are offered for, almost every single time they are offered for sale, as of late. the 33k sale was the one kimmi accomplished last fall. i've not heard of another one selling anywhere near that range for the rest of the year. i've not seen any i2870 offered for sale in the 30s, period. if you can find one, by all means, i suggest you buy it, immediately.

I bought this T4.6 one on 9/16 for the 45k BO, its T5.1 now :)

I might be interested in selling it if the price is right.

Unfortunately the i2870 prices have been increasing for quite some time now. When they where at their lowest point I had some interest in that weapon but with the current price of 35k-40k I don't. As of the "bashing" thats going on in the thread... check the OPs threads. He buys hunting equiptment cheap and uses it for a while and then sells it higher priced. So yes he does actually turn over quite some equiptment... thus he must also be buying it. :D

yea prices are increasing on many weapons and faps these days...

after that sale of imp for 100k i have heard of a few trading hands in the 115-120k range... (or more)
mod stark i heard went for +30kRANGE when prices were bad now i heard they are going for the TT+40k range...
adj fap was going for 19-20k peds now its 25k or more?
imp2870 was like 30-33k now 40k or so... these are just some examples...

prices have seen a steady increase lately

Base price of imp2870 is +40k and has been for quite some time. Every sale last few months has been based on this including all recent sales. If anything this fine little pistol will raise in value due to its high demand in the market & astonishing value.

making price check threads on them isnt wise if your a potential buyer as it just raises awareness of how incredibly good this pistol is.

Interesting to see three i2870s in auction, curious to know, coincidence or did they get nerfed somehow, or some expected event coming to reduce their value? This was my stepping stone to mod merc back in the day, was just window shopping.

Sold an imp2870 T3 for 15k recently. Twice actually. Paid a similar amount each time. Was a stopgap weapon.

Interesting to see three i2870s in auction, curious to know, coincidence or did they get nerfed somehow, or some expected event coming to reduce their value? This was my stepping stone to mod merc back in the day, was just window shopping.
Isn't all in the hands of retraders to? Like all the FEN guns for sale :p

I do.
Care to provide any input on the item in question, or are you the post police?

I am the state police. And fyi its against forum rules to reply to an dead thread and it should be closed.

I am the state police. And fyi its against forum rules to reply to an dead thread and it should be closed.
It's not dead, I revived it, It's till relevant, there's no reason to re-invent the wheel with a new thread when a previous one will do.

Do you have an opinion on why so many i2870s were on the market all at once, and what a reasonable price would be?

Reasonable is prolly 15-20k. The ones listed now is by resellers or are pumped like the rest is ATM. It's not a good time to buy gear now.
Thanks, this was the scuttlebutt I was observing. So, nothing to do with the functioning / capabilities / use of the weapon in the game right now, just coincidence there were so many at once - I presume.

Thanks, this was the scuttlebutt I was observing. So, nothing to do with the functioning / capabilities / use of the weapon in the game right now, just coincidence there were so many at once - I presume.

The weapon should actually drop in value with all the new weapon with better stats so it's holding some of it's value due to lack of knowledge/ignorance. It's good without doubt but there is little or no reason for it to increase this much in price.

The weapon should actually drop in value with all the new weapon with better stats so it's holding some of it's value due to lack of knowledge/ignorance. It's good without doubt but there is little or no reason for it to increase this much in price.
There used to be some weapon progression charts around, I saw one recently for LB, do we have anything like that for LP? I'm out of the loop on optimal LP / LR progression now.

i own a T3.99 i2870 paid it tt+17000 2 month ago (June 2021 if someone revamp thread in 2040)
it is among lasers the 4th best weapon in game on the DPP side with its 3.02
regarding the Decay its 0.50 pec on 1400 cells puts it 3rd lowest decay after the IMK2 and ex-aequo modmerc and XP1 (just 3 in game)
the gun delivers a nice 49 damge at tier zero pimped at t3 reaches 62+ 13 from a i105 so its 75 dps at tier 3
comparing price and performance i would say its best money for weapon in game
with 2 bullseye8, a headshot4 and a imp105 it grows to 72 eff and 3.06 dps for less than 20k

(modmerc is 14% more powerful as per dps and 4 dpp higher, 2 point eff) so it is about 0.20% TT return better and cost 40k more
that is.... you need to cycle about 20.000.000 ped to get better results.

not in the mood to post an excel sheet of the math, do it as homework :)

Back