icco ic Mars

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
Does anyone know this dude? I think he's gone private as I can't find him on any in game name searches. I was wondering if anyone here had him on friend list or w/e.

Nothing of great importance, its just he's an old skooler who happens to be around Twin every now and then and someone told me he knows news about something close to my heart..... Turps.

I heard there had not been turps since VU10 and the debacle over the texturizing of them, but from the look of the Turp texture bps (L) the texture looks fine so there's no need for them not to be around.

However, I've looked in all the old places they used to be pre-VU10 and I can't find a single one around.

For some reason, a bloke near the entrance to the Feffox Caves instance heard me asking Kim about them and mentioned that 'icco' had seen them recently.

If you know of teh 'icco' would you ask him for me? either to contact me on here or to get a message to me, that I'm desperate to know the whereabouts of these little buggers, if its the last thing I do !

Thank you for your time.

P.S. If he's nice and polite, someone buy icco a slice of banana walnut cake, its just good manners!

I've flown a friend to Arkadia yesterday and the short time I was logged in I saw him global a few times on lower level mission mobs. My friend is doing those missions there too, and I'll ask him tonight to be on the look out for icco.

thanks both for infos and cheers Fez, that'd be grand. Perhaps we might get further along the trail of the elusive Turp!

still looking for 'icco ic MARS'

his names are too short to find on player search, please get someone to ask him to add me just for 5 minutes and that I'll remove myself when we've finished talking. On my honour as a Stark.

still looking for 'icco ic MARS'

his names are too short to find on player search, please get someone to ask him to add me just for 5 minutes and that I'll remove myself when we've finished talking. On my honour as a Stark.

I think I saw a number of messages in the main chat this weekend about icco reaching tiers on a chip and globalling (not quite sure now, but I seem to remember Argo).

I think I saw a number of messages in the main chat this weekend about icco reaching tiers on a chip and globalling (not quite sure now, but I seem to remember Argo).

main chain? what main chat? there is a main chat? I know nothing of a main chat :O I need to know more about main chat. Please tell me more about main chat.

You mean chat whilst in a city? or is there some kind of chatroom that I don't know about? o_O;; I must immediately find out about main chat.

Ty for your infos matey, I just a little more and my mission to find icco will be a step closer.

main chain? what main chat? there is a main chat? I know nothing of a main chat :O I need to know more about main chat. Please tell me more about main chat.

You mean chat whilst in a city? or is there some kind of chatroom that I don't know about? o_O;; I must immediately find out about main chat.

This is what my main chat looks like ... dunno if that helps you ...

mainchat.jpg

News is that the Turps have been removed from the place he knew. :(

This is what my main chat looks like ... dunno if that helps you ...

mainchat.jpg

News is that the Turps have been removed from the place he knew. :(

oh damn, thank you so much for the info though, I guess I have to admit defeat in my Turp search, although if anyone wants to write a support mail saying you'd like to see them in game again, please feel free. Cheers.

I saw him at Osere and eviscerators yesterday afternoon if that helps at all, if I see him I'll mention your looking for him.

Back