Idea: Quad and Hoverboard

Sheh

Young
So we got Jeep, Buggy, Hovercraft, Boat and a Vtol now...but how about people that want to "ride in style"?

So I had 2 ideas:

1st: Quad

Kawasaki_Quad.jpg

Uses: Oil (duh)
HP: Low (half of a buggy maybe) (You take a portion of the damage when being hit (split 50/50))
Speed: Comparable to buggy
Water: No
Seats: 1

2nd: Hoverboard

15638d1216760549-speed-modeling-challenge-no-80-skateboard-hoverboard.jpg

Who ever saw the movie back to the future knows what Im talking about...Hoverboards...like skateboards...just that they hover. XD

Uses: Energy Cells (mhh not sure what could be used there, maybe light weapon cells, or new battery cells heh)
HP: extremely low, but when a monster attacks you you will be kicked off the board if the damage equals or exceeds 20, also you take most of the damage and the board only a portion of the damage)
Speed: Mediocre (bit less then the Jeep)
Water: Limited (Speed reduced to 50%)
Seats : 0 (lol you stand on it!)

I deliver an idea, now you make it happen!

Sorry if this is the wrong section but there is no suggestion forums (at least I saw none) :Sad Panda:

At least now we know where the hoverboard idea came from :ahh: sorry just had to do it

You can turn in a few pec (50?) worth of unrefined oil in the pawn shop at New Harlem and get a free hoverboard already in the game :D

i like hover-board idea...... i say it should use wielding wire to activate.... it burns up to create a polar effect.. something like that..... help many markets that way

gotta stop making new 'sources' and use inner game sources

it will burn different decay etc.....
maybe mix it with wielding wire/oil
if run outta wielding wire the TT starts to burn in some fashion

Back