Ideas for avatar design

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
I'll open it up with 2B from NieR: Automata

Hopefully it won't be removed by mods. The overlap in [potential] playerbases is virtually non-existent--a Japanese hack-and-slash style single-player action game isn't exactly the cup of tea for an average Entropia player (I haven't played that game myself either). But, I do love Japanese fashion (and Japanese culture in general, as you can prolly tell by looking at my ava pic lol) sooo... I figured this Manga-ish kinky French dominatrix is pretty cool find. I won't remake my own ava, but maybe some one will.

Anyway, hope our beauticians, hairderessers, texturers/colorers get some new ideas.

If you find some cool new ideas for our avatars, male and female, be so kind share em with us.

Many thanx in advance! :yup:

Yey, I have a huge collection of videos of myself in another MMO, Korean origin. I'm not active there anymore but I do miss my wardrobe and the whole animation variety of actions and dances, plus awesome pets (mounts, battlepets etc).
Compared to EU it is like you compare the Ancient Greek army with the modern US troops :laugh:
Just Sci-fi to see a fragment of this content in Entropia in the current situation tho.

Woot!

Good Luck...:) I would love more hairstyles and more avatar options desperately, but I would be terribly afraid to even suggest it as so many 'bugs' have been cropping up.

Last edited:
I was challenged to find someone with more attitude than Judge Dredd.

Come Get Some! :cool:

Back