If Entropia was a country...............

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
If Entropia was a country, we would rank 185 out of 211 on the list for GDP at 450 million usd in transactions yearly. (link to a media article which this number was supplied)

If we were to assume 5k players holding a vast majority of this wealth, for overall GDP per capita we would rank 5th in the world, beating Switzerland.

Kinda nuts to ponder.

Last edited:
Well...why not make Entropia a country?
I think the definition of a country includes things like trees and rocks located in a country can't be run through. I can't say if they changed that, though.

Well...why not make Entropia a country?
A voting system was planned long ago but then someone came and said with a dark voice: "Nice little game you have there. Would be a shame if something happened to it, eh?" Or so I imagine. Politics is the same everywhere and in every scale.

the actual revenue (Deposits) per year is significantly less, using transactions is not a real number. imagine what the GDP of the US would be if we based it on transactions.... it would be quadrillions.

If we were to assume 5k players holding a vast majority of this wealth, for overall GDP per capita we would rank 5th in the world, beating Switzerland.

so this is a game for rich people :)

the actual revenue (Deposits) per year is significantly less, using transactions is not a real number. imagine what the GDP of the US would be if we based it on transactions.... it would be quadrillions.
I don't deposit in real life from fake life

This is an oldie but checks out :)

whale-parts-gaming.jpg

If Entropia was a country, we would rank 185 out of 211 on the list for GDP at 450 million usd in transactions yearly. (link to a media article which this number was supplied)

Kinda nuts to ponder.

"with over four million registered accounts since its launch in 2003."

The magic 4 million accounts. :ROFLMAO:

Well, you have presidents who abandon their countries...:)
that made me lol

i've been around since 2004 or so, so i've been here when he has done all of his purchases and had all his ideas shared with us

recently... and i mean, the past couple of years or even more... i havn't seen anything from the president and also his planet is the only planet without codex, i think?

The first order of business. There is no business.

North Korea, a bunch of regional towns made to look like cities and not holding back on how shit it actually is with small numbers of permitted people walking around doing stuff but not actually achieving anything.

Shouldn't the title be: 'If Entropia were a country' ?

I'm not sure tho

North Korea, a bunch of regional towns made to look like cities and not holding back on how shit it actually is with small numbers of permitted people walking around doing stuff but not actually achieving anything.
But, but, but ... we find dung occasionally.

Do we need an Parliament? Governmant? 😃😃😃

Back