If i fought you, you would be fighting me!

Xzion

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Thomas Xzion Warqul
Thats because most of you are men!
Today i would like to share a wise word; Do not ruin your jeans because you think you are awesome, because you are, no matter how hard you try, words weight more then strengh, why? you ask. That is because more people will approve you if you SAY you are, then if you prove you are with your body and psychical strengh.. :)

Now, how do you consider a man ingame entorpia?
Should he be stronge and prove himself in the ring or pvp or should he tell others he rules them by words?
what do you consider a man in entropia?

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say;
I'm fkn awesome!
:wtg:

ps: I am the man.

I'm a little bit confused...

I'm pretty sure I'm male, and anybody that says otherwise will get a swift :nutkick:

Indeed you guys are! becuase you are man enough to admit you are!
I'm very proud you do!
And since you do!
I will forever tell everyone how much more you are then them!

Have you been drinking Xzion? :D

Thats because most of you are men!
Today i would like to share a wise word; Do not ruin your jeans because you think you are awesome, because you are, no matter how hard you try, words weight more then strengh, why? you ask. That is because more people will approve you if you SAY you are, then if you prove you are with your body and psychical strengh.. :)

Now, how do you consider a man ingame entorpia?
Should he be stronge and prove himself in the ring or pvp or should he tell others he rules them by words?
what do you consider a man in entropia?

Chuck Norris...

"Centech says stfu you drunk idiot."

I agree with someone.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say;
I'm fkn awesome!
:wtg:

ps: I am the man.

Profit is fkn awesome, and the man.

Does it make me a man now that I've admitted that someone else is a man?

I hope I can be a man. Without this sort of affirmation, I don't know what I'll do.

what's going on? who's the men?lol

lol I have no idea

I say WTF?

Shifu say, there are wise words in there some where.

But what does he know he is a cartoon Red Panda.

Just because I got balls does not mean I have to show them in public to prove it to everyone.
If one has to prove others something in order to prove it to himself, he has just proven that he is a wimp.

Im not a man ... There I said it!

Pvp are 4 fun not to prove anything

I'm pretty sure I'm male, and anybody that says otherwise will get a swift :nutkick:

As a man I have never understood how one man could kick another man in the nuts.

Im like stfu Kyle u njuub i lajk totally ownz you!

P.S. Bought myself an iPhone, so Im ze fucking man!

going on a cruise soon, popping some beers.
Cheers!

As a man I have never understood how one man could kick another man in the nuts.

Sorry Hijacker27, but I'm with narfi: A man does NOT kick another man in the nuts. That's lower on the @#$%& scale than keying another man's car. Barely above hitting a girl.

You just don't do it.

Sorry Hijacker27, but I'm with narfi: A man does NOT kick another man in the nuts. That's lower on the @#$%& scale than keying another man's car. Barely above hitting a girl.

You just don't do it.

Well, if someone has issues in determining someone's gender, they shouldn't be worrying about using their balls any time soon.

But I don't think I'll have to worry about kicking anybody in the balls any time soon anyways.

I tryed fixing my friends makeup yesterday... even though i didn't ruin it.

I'll have whatever this guy is having. Seems like it's seriously strong s***.

Or maybe stupidity is what makes a man a man in EU, if so I am definitelly a man, and good news Xzion, with posts like this you aren't too far of either my friend. :D

Money makes a man. (in RL, in EU, in the past and in the future)

Money makes a man. (in RL, in EU, in the past and in the future)

I strongly disagree. All one needs to be a man is a penis and the ability to grow facial hair.

Here's my statement on the subject;

[youtube]NIQ1ch1R41w[/youtube]

Last edited:
There are no men in EU as far as I am concerned.. They are just people. To judge someone a man takes personal knowlege of the individual. Hiding behind a screen name on a machine is to easy to disguise what the true individual is.

A person can be a man IRL and yet be a total loser when behind a screen. Also the opposite. He can be a total loser portraying himself a man behind the screen.

Of course theres always the strange ones that are Men IRL portraying themselves as girls behind the screen..

BTW does the green shorts on my ava make her ass look fat?

You know... we're 3 pages into this thread and I still have no idea what the name of the thread is all about, and how it relates to the content of the OP.

"If i fought you, you would be fighting me!"

Now it SOUNDS great, but really, it's really not much different to saying,

"If you ate a muffin, the muffin would be getting eaten by you"

What's going on?

Perhaps I'm a llama.

Back