If Landgrab comes tomorrow...

What society would you rather support in LG?

• Calypso Conquerors

Votes: 41 10.4%
  • Desert Rangers

Votes: 99 25.2%
  • cK Coat Killers

Votes: 103 26.2%
  • Warants

Votes: 110 28.0%
  • White Tigers

Votes: 40 10.2%

• Total voters

Knoop

Dominant
Society
Amethera Demons
So this is kind of a popularity question. Which society would you ratherhelp in a landgrab fight?

voted for desert ranges purely because most of the members I have met have been really nice ppl, unlike some of the other socs mentioned.

However, ignore one of their votes as i wish to change mine to BAHQ :silly2:

Last edited:
where is honour guard or 5 star .... maybe NaN I would much rather support one of those honestly. Know would not be any I dont know or a Soc that live to pk peeps At rig thats for sure.

give a couple more choice hun... maybe i vote ... theres also EEEEE and Liberty rifles...I like those peeps also

Last edited:
None of the above. Nothing against those socs I would rather see some of the smaller ones get a real shot...

DD
:evilking:

Now we all know Shaolin will win the next LG..
of those id choose DR though ;)
"meanwhile"
"Desert rangers rule"

vemon said:
where is honour guard or 5 star
5 Star is dead the second they set their foot on amethera,but I doubt none of em has the skills.

I wouldnt support any of those socs,only my own :tongue2:

Not that I would be any help but...
Desert Rangers without doubt. :) All of them so nice an cuddlish!

People im trying to be realistic. Thats why there are no other soc's :) But sure there is a few more with a good chance, none of the above mentioned though ;)

Hmmm- have to go with my Russian friends in White Tigers :silly2:

There could be option "none of above". :wise:

And that realism in those options is based on assumption that next LAB will be like previous ones... ;)

Essi said:
There could be option "none of above". :wise:

And that realism in those options is based on assumption that next LAB will be like previous ones... ;)

Yes and yes. But I am wondering which of these soces people would like to help. Im sure the "none of the above" button would be pushed way more then any other :) And yes I do assume that it will be like the firts LAB's. Btw when has 6 months passed from the first LAB?

it would get my vote:) :yup: "none of the above"

Knoop said:
Im sure the "none of the above" button would be pushed way more then any other :)

Yup. Thats just what mostly happened during last battles. Most players just left it and didnt help any soc.

Sure if you like PvP and have friends in one of those socs but I think most are like myself - dont really see much reason why I would spend money in helping any of those socs :)

From the PE website:

Summary of the first Land Grab phase 14 Oct 2004
The first Land Area Battle phase was an intense and exciting experience! Several societies fought hard and a lot of personal courage was shown at the most critical periods during the claim challenges.
Desert Rangers, who held on to the LA-1 area, had quite a troublefree experience, as most challengers were dismayed by the rhetoric (or threats) of Jor. Desert Rangers held the area for 12h straight and was the second area claimed.

Over at the LA-2 area, plenty of combat erupted during the course of the phase. RedCell Corp held the area valiantly for several hours until the repeated attacks from various societies broke them. Warants, after failing to take the cK controlled LA-3, managed to secure the area, even after several counter-attacks in which Warants lost the area for some time. One memorable moment was when Skalman of Warants single-handedly, Rambo-style, wiped the entire defence force.

The most fierce combat was the LA-3 battle, where the cK Coat Killers society managed to hold the defense in an assault from Warants which carried on in waves during almost three hours. Several tactics where used by the attackers, some of which was deemed of questionable honor by the defenders. Angel of cK was disturbed after the final assault, but the tension later dissolved once they started playing PEC tic-tac-toe as relaxation.

The LA-6 area was first held by Reservoir Dogs, but they were defeated by the Calypso Conquerors. The CC managed to hold the land for quite some time, despite being attacked over and over, especially from the White Tiger society. Solders of Fortune aided CC, while Imperial Dreams supported White Tigers. VVV and NZR, of opposite sides, fought long and hard during the waves of assaults.

Summary of phase one:

LA-1 – owned by Desert Rangers
LA-2 – owned by Warants
LA-3 – owned by cK
LA-6 – owned by Calypso Conquerors
Update: The GroeneDraeck Society's Camelman has a 3 min long footage from the various battle scenes. It is available here!

Sooo, around April 14th for the next LAB???

DD
:evilking:

I 'support' cK because they have the pedigree and experience to be No.1.

but tbh, DNA will clean up :D

Devil Doll said:
From the PE website:

Summary of the first Land Grab phase 14 Oct 2004
The first Land Area Battle phase was an intense and exciting experience! Several societies fought hard and a lot of personal courage was shown at the most critical periods during the claim challenges.
Desert Rangers, who held on to the LA-1 area, had quite a troublefree experience, as most challengers were dismayed by the rhetoric (or threats) of Jor. Desert Rangers held the area for 12h straight and was the second area claimed.

:sniper: MUHAHA :evilking:
Don't dislike us because we got land, not our fault there was only a few :(

ZarathustrA said:
Where's BAHQ? :)
I don't think you guys truely understand how difficult it is trying to kill someone in full eon and mod fap. We went against cK for an hour straight and gave up. We shot Ree so much her harness fell off :laugh:
That was about 1k peds off my card in an hour, then spent another 2 hours taking to take Fiends with out a Face's land, 2 of them in eon. but not as good faps.

we are perfectly aware ;)

next lab will be fun :)

I actually hope the next LAB will be more interesting. With the server upgrades and stuff maybe they can release some more areas at a time now.
As long as there are 10 or less areas and the top 5 soces feel like sitting up for 24 hours straight, there won't be any competition at all. If they release twice that though a lot of soces will have a chance to get one.

mjukis said:
I actually hope the next LAB will be more interesting. With the server upgrades and stuff maybe they can release some more areas at a time now.
As long as there are 10 or less areas and the top 5 soces feel like sitting up for 24 hours straight, there won't be any competition at all. If they release twice that though a lot of soces will have a chance to get one.

Agreed- many of us posted on EP after LG the same concerns.... really, imho, Land Grab was just a little hand-out to all the ubers and nothing more

vemon said:
where is honour guard or 5 star .... maybe NaN I would much rather support one of those honestly. Know would not be any I dont know or a Soc that live to pk peeps At rig thats for sure.

give a couple more choice hun... maybe i vote ... theres also EEEEE and Liberty rifles...I like those peeps also

Wow that was unexpected and nice to hear. ALthough nAn has no plans on going for LG unless MA changes the way LG is a lot. Which actually is a posibility. Mabey the next LG will be for a different range like a mid range only or something like that. Mabey you'll only have to hold the fort for 4hrs who knows realy. I know one thing IT WONT be like it was. because Marco said that there WILL be changes in the SMA interview he gave.

Voted for DR´s of course :)

Might add that I went for cK Coat Killers myself...

Knoop said:
Yes and yes. But I am wondering which of these soces people would like to help. Im sure the "none of the above" button would be pushed way more then any other :) And yes I do assume that it will be like the firts LAB's. Btw when has 6 months passed from the first LAB?

next month started in november its march now.
hum those people that dont meet the LG stats will they be able to get to these appartments?

will i have to join a soc to get to it or will they just cut off the LGAs to people?

If it does...
Don't get all pissed off at the players of these soc's if they come and pwn you and take your claim.
Thats what it's about :wise:
If you can't accept defeat then do not participate :wise:
Thank you come again :D

DRs, Warrants, and CC r powerful enuff to carry thier own wieght...

I dueled with White Tigers last LG with BAHQ and they were good but i still wouldnt take thier side...but i hear they got more skilled we will see ;-)

If anyone, i would side cK because of SIBUK and Raine quiting, leaving only 7 people, and most of them are "MIA" because of schooling...

so ya its safe to say i would side cK

Black Widow SpideriK said:
DRs, Warrants, and CC r powerful enuff to carry thier own wieght...

I dueled with White Tigers last LG with BAHQ and they were good but i still wouldnt take thier side...but i hear they got more skilled we will see ;-)

If anyone, i would side cK because of SIBUK and Raine quiting, leaving only 7 people, and most of them are "MIA" because of schooling...

so ya its safe to say i would side cK
That entire post made no sence to me :confused:

cK has probably not be as strong as they were in the first lg cause they lost raine and sibuk..2 outta 9 ppl they have, and the rest r either busy with stuff or at school.... HOWEVER, they r allied with CC ;)

and the drs,cc, and warants r still strong and can hold themselves, and i dont care for white tigers because they speak russian and thier would a language barrier and it wouldnt work....

so i am saying i would side with ck because they need the help the most outta all of them thoughs other socs, even though cc lost nzr, but he was a crafter anyways....

does that sum anythign up faustien?

ZarathustrA said:
Where's BAHQ? :)

a smart little cookie from a fwaf (now in a different soc) tricked us, was a smart but cruel move ;) , after that they lost to cc, and cc then claimed la-15... we will see this LAB though :D

Back