Question: If the game aint gamble

3% for ubers who spend on average 0.25-0.30p seconds which is 900-1,080p TT + MU per hour. Should they profit only 3% after selling. This net 32.40p profit per hour which equal 211.61 rubbles. Why do I say this ? If this was so easy you would have Russians all over as full time job.

The Russian minimum wage has 13,890 Russian rubles, or approximately 1770p PER MONTH!!!!

1770p / 32.40p = 54.6 hours of EU gaming for 1 month salary ? Why isnt half of russia in EU ?! Its 3 times better than minimum wage in russian!
So those logs are doubtful.

ok.. They make about 50% more in moscow and st Peterburg. This is still only 80ish hours or 2 week for a month of salary while gaming.

So how come the Russians arnt ALL here being ubers ?! How come CLD have value ? If those few 3000p can be used to gear yourself to 3 USD+ PER hour. Why pay 3k+ a few times for a few 3.5p a week ? Sorry, but those profit make no sense and even if you seen profit logs, I doubt they show you the sad ones because if this was true the CLD value would go down the drain as it wouldnt be worth it.
this is from a week of mining 3-5 hours a day. you can scale it to 8-12 hours a day, and don't need a hit bankroll for it. just know the game and what you can actually do with using your brain for something other then a target for mindark to take from and play the mu game

if you play like a gambler, you will get gambling results. if you play with half a brain and some common sense you will make money.

also what uber is only spending .25-.30 pec a hit? lmao try more like .50-1ped range+ cycling 20-50k ped a day as an uber is pretty common.
you just saying "which is 900-1,080p TT + MU per hour." goes to show how much you really dont know how this game actually works and what its like being a higher level player

this entire conversation just really proves to me why the ubers dont try to explain anything to anyone or talk to anymore. but they get called liars but if you guys would listen for a second and see what's actually going on you'd profit too

Last edited:
this is from a week of mining 3-5 hours a day.
1 log. Im impressed... Weird log too. Im not sure what you mean... I never said they couldnt have a good or bad run. Just that the more they play, the more it become stable. Also unsure what that log even mean seeing it say the cycle is 13k, the return is 1.5k and the TT return is 93%. What you just showed make no sense. that would give 12.17% return which I also wouldnt believe. I dunno what to say aside that this picture is plain confusion.
Edit: I guess it must be the MU. Still dont see how 1 log at profit show anything. They all have weeks that are good and other that are bad.

also what uber is only spending .25-.30 pec a hit? lmao try more like .50-1ped range+ cycling 20-50k ped a day as an uber is pretty common.
you just saying "which is 900-1,080p TT + MU per hour." goes to show how much you really dont know how this game actually works
yes of course...
ArMatrix LR-70 (L) =
Cost/second:21.10 PEC/sec
Thats with no attachment or enhancers. Add the attachment and count for an hour can end up for more than what I said.
Goes to show how you rather resolve to personal attack instead of picking a calculator.
Please refrain from putting your ignorance on the public place.

Last edited:
LOG of TT is meaningless.

the only thing that can count is "avatar annual report"
deposits, withdrawals, inventory value at Mark to market of each and any "asset"
(armor, UL tools, Blueprints, storage including BADGES, TOKENS, Quest items and SKILLS)
i account skills both @ TT value and at MU value.

this balance SHOULD be positive to pretend a "Profit" otherwise is just chatting

for myself excluding skill i am -14.000 ped since inception
with skills at TT i am 40k ped positive
with skill at MU i am over 200k ped positive

You decide if i am gaining or loosing

level: 75 combat 52 looter, 28 craft 15 miner
used 80% eff, sold it with a big smile, now using 60ish

try more like .50-1ped range+ cycling 20-50k ped a day as an uber is pretty common.
"common is relative. i will use the biggest badass weapon available, a BP130 t9 (there are 2 in game ot it is a bit extreme sample)
78attacks on reload 47 pec full enhanced and evil mod (almost same on mayhem) it is 2340 ped hour (can add pills for more reload)
that is a theoretical "botting burn of 50k" but is unrealistic....

the hardest declared "grindfest from JBk was 900k in one month, that is 30k average and he said it was an extreme period

i doubt that more than a dozen of avatars can go over 20k per day but maybe i see it from a noob perspective.....

this balance SHOULD be positive
for myself excluding skill i am -14.000 ped since inception
with skills at TT i am 40k ped positive
with skill at MU i am over 200k ped positive

You decide if i am gaining or loosing

If you are playing and having fun you are gaining.

Anyone doing this as a day job, at level it becomes a chore is losing. In that case its comparable to a dead end minimum wage job that will leave a giant hole in your CV in the end. You could achieve the same gold grinding and selling in WoW or whichever MMO is popular today.

I.

luckily its an hobby :)

the difference between Amateur and Professionals
is not the competence or the ability

Amateurs do something because they love to

Professionals do it for the money

Little RL discussion between 2 people.

p1 : The roof is damaged, I'll ask Gary if he can help

p2 : Listen... I know he's your friend, but I'd rather take a Professional to do it.

Obviously p2 is looking for a Pro for his / her Skills :sneaky:

If the game aint gamble...
there would be normal trading.
What do you mean by that ? From what I recall, Diablo III original auction house with real $$$ was nearly the same kind of trading as EU.
It still is a gamble to get a real good Diablo III item but is it gambling ?
People may hate when I say that but its MA first line of defense to say there always random in games and irl.

What do you mean by that ? From what I recall, Diablo III original auction house with real $$$ was nearly the same kind of trading as EU.
It still is a gamble to get a real good Diablo III item but is it gambling ?
People may hate when I say that but its MA first line of defense to say there always random in games and irl.

The difference in games is that people set the price according to the demand (its rarity), not the spent money until the rare item appears.

I have not played D3, to know how it trade work.

The difference in games is that people set the price according to the demand (its rarity), not the spent money until the rare item appears.
Time is money. Money is time. I played Diablo II, Asheron Call 1, Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot, path of exile and more.. The value of the items I sold for real $$$(questionable practice) was the same factor as everyone. Time is money, how much money you give me for my time. It all boil down to the same. If it wasnt worth the time, we wouldnt sell it as it was better to use it for farming more needed stuff.

In the early days we could see it all over ebay. People would sell the time it took to level the character. It became trouble so now they sell the leveling service which is nearly the same but you have to wait for your character. It's always money even if there no money directly in the game.

Path of exile doesnt even have gold and people trade items called currency which we can use to RNG craft. These currency value in $ and in trade all depend based on the economical edge they provide to your character at the time in the league. In essence, its all the same

in terms of TT, over a long enough timeline, it is a negative-expectations game. so if all you do is buy tt ammo, and sell all loot to tt, yes, it is basically like a slot machine with extra steps.

however, there is the MU aspect, and the fact that many/most loots themselves have uses that make them desirable. this can result in break even or better.

so i would say, yes there is a gambling loop under the hood, but the nature of the game gives you a chance/opportunity to still "win" if you can figure out how to play the "PVP game" of trading.

What are the set returns in each field of gameplay?

Hunting %?
Crafting %?
Mining %?
Is there a fixed % return in all fields?

Please give info Mindark if the game aint gamble, then we have the right to know the return rate.
Hunting, for me, is about 98-99% TT returned.
Mining, for me, is now 105% TT returned, lol.
Crafting, for me, is about 1000% TT returned, lol.

Last edited:
The info is public

Buy high efficiency, get high looter skill
Have atleast 50.000 cycle
Trade and Sell stuff when mu is high
Repeat

If you did this and still suck +losing your ass , then you do something wrong .... like me ... but ☝ i buy stuff and sell stuff in order to Cover this loss

Back in Times i had to trade a lot in order to Cover the loss
Nowdays with higher skills and better gear i trade like once a month to Cover the loss

Is this game gambling ? No, Well yes ... Well... i have no idea

Last edited:
Hunting, for me, is about 98-99% TT returned.
Mining, for me, is about 99-101% TT returned.
Crafting, for me, is about 1000% TT returned, lol.
I see ma turning the dial down on your loot soon :ROFLMAO:

On funny note though I love how you get a nice Uber then a nice period after where nothing matters. Then you just get the fall and it's not a fall off top port Atlantis building I'm talking like top twin peaks type :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
What are the set returns in each field of gameplay?

Hunting %?
Crafting %?
Mining %?
Is there a fixed % return in all fields?

Please give info Mindark if the game aint gamble, then we have the right to know the return rate.
yes

I guess when you could loot peds and pecs it was, now we loot oils.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

gam·ble
verb
gerund or present participle: gambling
  1. 1.
    play games of chance for money; bet.
    "she was fond of gambling on cards and horses"

Similar:
    bet

wager

place a bet

lay a bet

stake money on something

back the horses

try one's luck on the horses

play the ponies

punt

chance one's arm

have a flutter

game

2. 2.
    take risky action in the hope of a desired result.
    "the British could only gamble that something would turn up"
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm is up to you to play? Now isnt it?

3. I think you know the answer to your own post?
  4. Redundant
    So, why post it?
  5. Affirmation?

Last edited:
I will say it's been ridiculous late I'd prolly agree with above never been more expensive to play. Your not earning £££ ma if your players are not cycling! Unless your approach is to make players quit and earn money vie deleted accounts after a year.

I was speaking only yesterday to fellow crafter and early in week to hunters so not the only one which makes me feel better.

B1tch, b1tch, b1tch all I bloody well hear, figure it out.... It's not gambling, it's encryption.

All MMOs are glorified slot machines - you pull a lever and get a result, having %chance of looting this or that. You can improve your results by improving %chance or amount of pulls you can make in x amount of time by improving your gear, which allows more pulls (shots, kills etc).

Better MMOs allow you to gather specific items to get guaranteed items, instead hoping for 0.0002% chance to get something. Then again, collecting these items always have %chance tied to them, so it's a slot machine on smaller scale with guaranteed result at end.

Too much randomness or unknown %chance get players pissed off and these MMOs are not very popular for long time. It sucks doing same thing for weeks without having any result, while the other guy gets the result in days or hours.

Tell me you do not play MMORPG's without telling me you do not play MMORPG's

Back