If you could change one thing back to the way it used to be....

Thantos

Grumpy Old Fart
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jamez Thantos Brios
If you could change one thing back to the way it used to be, what would you choose? Better loot is not an acceptable answer. :silly2:

Mine would be:
The ability to put a A104 amp on the opalo again. :ahh:
I miss that combination severly and would love to have it back. A 50 ped hunt on argos took forever and if I lost, it wasn't much.

What would you change back? Just one thing remember.

Old Fort Argus
What a small cluttered ugly place it became.

The old jumping with a tp chip animation.

The gameplay, oh how i miss the feeling of the old gameplay... and also the old swamp camp :wtg:

Ped/pec in the loot instead of gazillion tons of crap that you have to save in storage...

Get the old mining system back.
But then again they had to change it...

The design of some of the towns (merging old and new PA)... the landmarks and little easter eggs that used to be everywhere... :yay:

Umbranoid towns, and PA Swamp!

Yes, PA swamp

PA Swamp

PA Swamp!

2003 graphic and design:yay: I loved it, seriously, no need for CE 2.0 or even gamebryo. EU had it's unique climax, now its gone since gamebryo and CE 2.0 :(

I want spiders and atrox to fight again.

One of my two major gripes is the loot content and the new ammo system.

Though primarily it's the loot content, I don't know if it was just for me since i've been playing since 2003 that I love seeing shiny gold icons in my loot and also having less of a hastle with trying to flog every individual piece off.

The other one that I decided to give way to my primary choice would have been the new ammo system, it's way too large in scale and obscene regardless of the enhancer system it gave us.

Looted clothes.

actually, the tailoring market is too small for that I think... gotta let the tailors be able to make a little PED as well :)

drop new blueprints and some cheaper-to-make tailoring stuff though :D

I would like to see VU 8.4 back :) Back then this so called universe was fun and didn`t cost a fortune to play. Now with all this new eyecandy and all new ped drain holes it just made me depo alot less and cut down online time. Good thing though i get more quality time with my family :wtg:

Regards

Albin

Umbranoid Towns and Palms Corner
Better Grafix-Engine, less Architecture.
What the hell we need better grafix, when all nice places where dumped out of the game.

the old crafting system .... Comp I needed for Comp II ... II for III and so on.

My first thought when reading the thread title was "opalo+104" or "madIV+delta."

I would like to see VU 8.4 back :) Back then this so called universe was fun and didn`t cost a fortune to play. Now with all this new eyecandy and all new ped drain holes it just made me depo alot less and cut down online time.
:wise:

Tussi

woot old armor

ahhhh... sorry Thantos I can't refrain and limit myself to just ONE thing... :(

* Opalo + A103 (didn't have 104 :D )
* Old armor design (they looked more like quality handmade craftwork, not like some cheap-industrial-made-in-China-plastic-crap :D )
* axe 0x1 old eco :yay:
* gold coins in loot :yay:
* Pre-nerf skill system :yay:
* Pre-regen allophyls (used to hunt them with opalo+A103 :D with my mates)
* less hills/mountains in terrain (where the hell am I supposed to carpet bomb? :D )

Now that I wrote all I had (most important things) on my heart I can write the ONE thing I'd like to have back.... Old armor design....
I can't express how I miss the old helmets!!! Do you guys remember that feeling, the first time you saw your avatar with a helmet on?
"Yay! I'm looking like an Über!!! Ready to smash those damn bots!!!" - that was what I thought. (for me it was Vigi) Then I went out of Ithaca, shot the first bot gen01 I saw and tatatatatadaaaaa!! 50 ped globie :D

aaahhhh goooood ooolld daayyysss :laugh:

But now we have motion blur and gloom :rolleyes: ah.... nevermind.
Please excuse the words of an old avatar ^_^

Lez. :wtg:

PS: this thread brings back good memories, thx ;)

I want PE back, like in 2005. It was the most awesome game I never played. Now ... this is just a crap compared to old days. A real crap.

In the old days, avatars was awesome and at least had a certain "personality" not like the kevin look whe have today. I guess the game take an another way to catch the teens, and It worked. Now dudes let me in peace and go tier up ur fking items for ur fun.

Now I reinstaled Baldur's gate to have at least some fun.

If only one thing...

.. then the loot system.

Im having a hard time to deside between the opalo+104 and to remove the "this animal did not carry any loot" :scratch2:
I think ill have to vote for the amped opalo too since like Thantos said, u could hunt forever with 50 peds ammo, have fun for a long time and if u got crap loot, it wouldnt cost that much :)

I would like to see the old ammo system back! 350.56K ammo left.:scratch2:

And pure nostalgic, I loved twin peaks pre VU10, could find the argo's with my eyes closed.:D.

I'm not one of the old ones, but opalo+104 sounds great! :D

Sway.

If you could change one thing back to the way it used to be, what would you choose? Better loot is not an acceptable answer. :silly2:

Mine would be:
The ability to put a A104 amp on the opalo again. :ahh:
I miss that combination severly and would love to have it back. A 50 ped hunt on argos took forever and if I lost, it wasn't much.

... in other words: Better loot ... ha ha ha!

My biggest wish is to get my face tribal back ...

Back