If you had 20k PED to "invest" in the game right now, how would you spend it?

MBlackstone

Provider
Society
NBK Squadron
Margaret "Maggie" Blackstone
What would you do?
Wide open question, but the only caveat is that the expectation is that this is an "investment" that will some day earn for you.

It's unclear exactly the type of "investment" you're after, but I will make a guess and say you are asking about 'speculative' investments in Entropia right now, so here's my answer:

Speculative investment opportunities in EU in 2022

#1 Land Plots
We are now almost 7 years after the release of Land Plots. There were many improvements and re-configuration done over the years of Land Plot settlements and this to me indicates that the original plan and ideas regarding Land Plots has not been abandonned by MA, instead, the focus has shifted to content creation for hunters as a priority. Now MA will focus mainly on UE 5 for the next year or 2, but it's only a matter of time before Land Plots are developped further and are then worth real money. So as long as you are prepared for your money to be 'stuck' for a couple years, I think you can easily double and perhaps triple it if you park it there. I have almost 100k invested in Land Plots atm.

#2 Shops on Ark and RT
Over the last couple of years, MA has released Armor upgrade mission chains on pretty much every Planet Partner except Arkadia and RT. They also released more estates on them too and despite this, we are seeing prices for NI shops go through the roof right now (almost 20k for little booth type shops on NI). But the point is that Armor upgrade missions have been released on NI, Cyrene and Monria and it's just a matter of time before Arkadia and RT get them too. These are very likely going to be awesome armors and will bring back activity on those 2 Planet Partners. When that happens, shop owners who are smart and savy will see their sales go up fast and in turn, many will want to own a shop there. Right now these shops on Ark and RT are not doing that great and it's possible to buy some at a decent price. I recently bought 2 large shops on Ark and have 4 on RT.

#3 Ark Moon Deeds
If history is any guide, it should be noted that AUDs were initially sold for a lot less than what they were worth just a year or so after the release of the Underground. Something very similar happened with CLDs which were intially sold for 1k each and a few years later were worth almost 2k and are worth much more now. To me it's a cinch that as soon as the Ark Moon is further developped, the Ark Moon Deeds will shoot up to around 70-80 ped each. Right now is a very good time to buy them. I own some but would like to own a lot more of them.

Cheers o/
Legends

advice given so good is great. I'll make a few other suggestions...

buy low. sell higher than you bought it for. Doesn't matter what it is. Don't settle for less than you paid and any investment should work out. HOWEVER, since there's no way of tracking what you paid other than screen prints get used to using the screen print button often...

Market values go up and down across the board on everything.

Everyone's going to give different advice based on what they are doing in game...

TT buying is crap but it can sometimes get you more than you paid. Currently most of what I'm doing with my available resources in game when not doing other things is simply bidding on 100% or lower markup items on auction and then flipping them in my shop on Foma. It's insane how many folks sell to auction with start bid of 100% or lower. In olden days it'd only be a few per week. Nowadays you see a lot of items on there all the time every day. Yes, most of it is crap, but some of it has value to the right buyer. It's a fun hobby in how I cycle ped without loss of a lot of value. It's not something for everyone.

I bought the shops on foma because price per slot is lower than most other locations in game even if foot traffic here is not super high. Foma and CP got moved closer to the space station a couple of years ago but not everyone in game realizes that so prices on shops here are sort of all over the place. Any real estate in game is actually all over the place. If you buy an estate think about how many item points you get per slot per ped before you buy.

If you do buy an estate buy from someone that already has one because Planet Partners are putting start bids on the newer estates way higher than they should be the last few years, at least if you consider cost per item point vs other locations in game already.

Deeds are interesting but boring... Spend on something more active.

Last edited:
Buy strongboxes this Easter then Hold until Christmas.

Buy strongboxes this Easter then Hold until Christmas.

I don't believe new boxes will be over 2 peds, maybe not even that. Since new mayhem format and 24/7 hunting there is just too many boxes and only a certain amount of people opening 🙂

I don't believe new boxes will be over 2 peds, maybe not even that. Since new mayhem format and 24/7 hunting there is just too many boxes and only a certain amount of people opening 🙂

Its not about a new format, Summer boxes kept the 3p price during a 2 month long migration of nonstop farming.
Box prices are based on seasonal ring prices in them.
This 1.5p halloween box can jump back to 2 - 3p each based on how expensive will be the 2022 halloween ring.

For example 2019 summer boxes were down at 1.5p each too, because ring was 9-10k when it was in the box.

A bit of exception from that is the 2020 halloween ring, there i dont remember cheaper price for box, but ring was cheap back when it was in the loot.
That can be the side effect of every other box was very expensive becuase of all the great rings in them, summer 2020 (in 2021 too), christmas 2020, easter 2021.
As the halloween 2021 boxes were first 2p each, and went cheaper because the huge ammount of cheaper 2021 christmas boxes.

But, if 2022 easter ring will be awesome, box will be expensive, not 1.5p each or cheaper.

Last edited:
Was used as more of an example for thinking over actual specifics.

But anyone that can read sees markup of boxes dip during an event and rise there after.

Buy strongboxes, cycle through the UA and redraw,
then invest the redrawn money again in strongboxes.
Sell all the looted rings and try to find the pattern in the loot waves for them.

try to cycle the ped during mayhem (cat1 to 3). and use the tokens to buy mayhem trader stuff to sell.
sell the oa components and all other loot including seasonal boxes.

If you don't have an UL gun, do the daily bonus missions and the easy lvl1 missions every day.

Invest in my rental service. :) I am running 8% Year to date ROI in addition to benefits of being an investor players can see upwards of 15-20% ROI. This is a low risk investment as your principle is guaranteed returnable. Unlike other deeds/shares where prices fluctuate and you may or may not be able to get your money back, with mine you can.

Last edited:
Invest in my rental service. :) I am running 8% Year to date ROI in addition to benefits of being an investor players can see upwards of 15-20% ROI. This is a low risk investment as your principle is guaranteed returnable. Unlike other deeds/shares where prices fluctuate and you may or may not be able to get your money back, with mine you can.
It's high risk investment considering there are no laws/mechanics protecting investor put in place. If shit goes down, whoever holds an item might have some rights to pursue, but if you own part in so called "player owned fund", you are fucked in the ass, directly.

It's high risk investment considering there are no laws/mechanics protecting investor put in place. If shit goes down, whoever holds an item might have some rights to pursue, but if you own part in so called "player owned fund", you are fucked in the ass, directly.
There are as my trades are trust trades, and failure to keep to my word is fraud and can get my account locked, therefore it is in my best interest not to screw anyone. My personal information is also available publicly so players in the USA can seek justice if I tried to pull anything. I have done everything within my power to reduce the risks associated with investing with another player.

There are as my trades are trust trades, and failure to keep to my word is fraud and can get my account locked, therefore it is in my best interest not to screw anyone. My personal information is also available publicly so players in the USA can seek justice if I tried to pull anything. I have done everything within my power to reduce the risks associated with investing with another player.
"Because I tell you to trust me" is not enough. This goes not just for yours, but for all so called "player owned funds". It makes no sense for this to exist, as it's a bomb ticking to explode.

Failure to keep word is not bannable, and all trades are final rule is final. Once someone trade item to someone, there's no going back.

In case of big fraud, MA will just lock single avatar who commited the fraud, and people will not get their money or items back. They will stay locked forever.

People are forgetting all trades are final rule a lot.

Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Xan,

Thank you for your support case.

We will look into the occurrence and the avatar in question.

As you have a clear agreement that they've borrowed the item she'll have to return it or the value for you to purchase a new one.

Just to clarify, all trades are final and you should always trade for collateral, if it hasn't been clearly stated that it is a loan then there is nothing we can do to return the items, nor in this case is this something we will do however if you've agreed on a loan as you have here then they are obligated to complete the trade which is the agreement if not they've committed a trust scam and will be locked unless they have the intention to resolve it with you.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
You are right mindark will lock the avatar that committed the fraud, they wont ban them. But that means they cant get money for any items they own. 95% of my accounts value is in Markup. I get locked. mindark will only give me the TT value of the items on the account. If i want to get unlocked I would have to return the items to the player, or pay them to make them whole

You are right mindark will lock the avatar that committed the fraud, they wont ban them. But that means they cant get money for any items they own. 95% of my accounts value is in Markup. I get locked. mindark will only give me the TT value of the items on the account. If i want to get unlocked I would have to return the items to the player, or pay them to make them whole
How exactly is that protecting someone who invests in so called "player owned funds" ? Nothing like that is stated in the support ticket.

Once you trade your peds to another player, it's a done deal.

I've never heard of players giving collateral for investment peds.

Back