FYI: if you have the fi/ra/co beast BP will you plz click it!

FallenAngel

Stalker
Society
Free!
Fallen Yours Angel
so in case you have not noticed a lot of new UL sib BLP guns have dropped in the last few weeks, this is could be why the normally dirt cheap and common beast amp is hard to find, i looked up the recipe, it uses common materials, and i dont really want to pay some greedy person on auction 2x what it normally costs. put some on auction at a reasonably price im sure they will sell fast enough, i myself need two. no need to thank me for the tip :p

As far as i'm aware, the only BP is the hands of Auktuma.

epic fail of MA then to only have one bp ingame

Angel

And both of Dante Bs are in the hands of the same person. And ... for whatever reason, no (L) BPs have ever dropped for Fi/Ra/Co.

And both of Dante Bs are in the hands of the same person. And ... for whatever reason, no (L) BPs have ever dropped for Fi/Ra/Co.

just another good example of how badly managed some parts of this game are.

Angel

just another good example of how badly managed some parts of this game are.

Angel

Yep, although I bet they would call that "creating opportunities" :laugh:

Last edited:
Yep, although I bet they would call that "creating opportunities" :laugh:

i would go along with that. maybe not one, but it does create a rare opportunity for real economic development. in real life resources and intellectual property are restricted and monopolistic at first, when they are able to build economic foundations of companies and industries. as we see in the game if everyone can make something, its worthless. too few crafted items have been restricted on the supply side, so most have no value.

The reason blueprints like this are limited in quantities is because the items that are created from them are really "unbalanced" and make MindArk loose money since it allows you to effectively boost your dps/eco if done in the proper combinations.

Why do you think the dante amp calls for dunkel? There was a time where Dunkel was plentiful but now it is not.. there is a reason for it..

~Danimal

Back