If you like Boss waves... Dev spawn 4th Dec AG

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
On Friday the 4th of December at 2200ma time - The Siege of Ancient Greece. (Calypso warp flight at 2130)

There will be a fearsome attack from the evil mobs of Ancient Greece, and we need your help to save the cities! The event begins with the SAGE IX Swunt (Kindly organised by Wrench) then its our turn to show up and kick ass!

The Next Island team will be there to support the event with mega mobs spawns, plus some very exciting exclusive prizes. There are a tonne of player sponsored prizes that will be given out also. ( thank you!!!)

Anyone can join, no need to register, and as always its free of charge. We will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

We will start at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight). There will be an earlier flight for swunters @1700ma time.

If you would like to join just come along to Athena to be added to the guest list, or meet us on Ancient Greece. We will begin to gather from 2100, flight at 2130.

See you then! :cool:

Extra info - Link to previous boss waves - Boss waves info

• Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.
  • Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns
  • Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.
  • I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.
  • All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the next battle in ancient greece as well as to welcome you all back onboad Normandie as we head into battle :D

Keep in mind this event takes place after the expected planet partner vu, which for ancient greece could mean fixed buildings as well as the vanguard snakes no longer doing 2k+ aoe dmg and potentially new stuff ;)

Looking forward to the next battle in ancient greece as well as to welcome you all back onboad Normandie as we head into battle :D

Keep in mind this event takes place after the expected planet partner vu, which for ancient greece could mean fixed buildings as well as the vanguard snakes no longer doing 2k+ aoe dmg and potentially new stuff ;)
And maybe Codex also for AG. ;)

sounds like fun!
I'm excited to see what they will do this time!

New stuff!!!!
And maybe Codex also for AG. ;)
Yes! Would be awesome :)
Going to be super awesome! Cant wait! :)

See you there!!

This is going to be epic!

I have not been able to attend one of these events yet. I am going to try really hard to be at this one! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Omg I wanna be part of that!

Back