If you thinnk that Quad is fast you should see me in bed!

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
this part only works in space:

its really simple just open and close the map over and over. Spamming the M key or whatever you bound it to. you want to start off with around 4 button clicks a second and increase or decrease the number of clicks a second to get the best top speed with respect to the computer hardware you have.

Once you work out the right number of clicks a min you need just make a macro with any supported keyboard, mouse, software or another third party software solution like Macro Express "personal fave"

This exploit works on Montherships, Pathfinders, Starfinders, and (L) Quads, as I have confirmed it my self as pilot. odds are it works with UL quads red ones or otherwise and VTOL's,

the exploit has been in game from the earliest days of the original "Nebla Virus" soc the one that Stagger started.

As for the ethics of cheating/exploiting? if the person chasing you is using this to gain an advantage over you, you have grounds enough to defend your self if you choose to use it in defense.

This part only works on planet:

hold strafe and forward when flying you will start to fly at a odd angle and in turn faster, any of you old gamers will remember this tactic from the good ol days of fps games its known by a lot of names and is simple to do. I only know this to work in (L) quads and did not try it in any other flying vehicles.

in my mind this one is not a exploit I do it every time I fly a quad on planet and have never used it to gain an advantage over another player.

on a side note there was a way to make a helicopter fly forward faster but it was patched or i was told it was.

little Edit:

thought I would say why its only now I am posting this, in part because of the post linked below and because the second I say anything about this and knowing I had shot down a good 50 people in space over the duration of this exploit it would be "assumed" I also used to abuse other players and my self am a cheat. to avoid all that I just said nothing. but this is still going on so like what Hulk did ill do the same and give everyone the same unfair advantage to even things up.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270545-Equus-vs-L-quad

Last edited:
Thx for posting it....everybody shall know about it until MA fix it :)

btw...anyone know if helicopter "tilting" from side to side still works ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

So noble of you to give up the secrets day after has been reported to MA....

But at least till fixed people have a chance, so fair play for blowing open the bug that has been used for hmm 2 year?

Hope after using a bug for so long devs have no mercy tbh.

But at least till fixed people have a chance, so fair play for blowing open the bug that has been used for hmm 2 year?

Hope after using a bug for so long devs have no mercy tbh.

Just because it was posted here on forum now, you think it wasnt posted to MA? Do you realize how long it takes MA to fix shit? Some is not fixed even after years of reports...

There are much more exploits out there, but unless it digs directly into MAs pockets, they dont put it as a priority.

Well at least everyone knows know about it. Fairness restored ... :eyecrazy:

MA has known about this for more then a year maybe two now. Try to make fewer assumptions or indicate that something is an assumption, this is how false information propagates as every idiot will read what you said as fact.

Thx for sharing. Before I was able to troll camping fuckers in space without it, now - with estimated time of fix ~2 years I will be able to do more shit with them!

Speed hacks have been reported to MA many times. Usually to meet a reply such as 'it is not a hack but a difference in graphics settings' or perhaps it is internet speeds.

Members of Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services (KISS) tested this yesterday, after receiving a tip off.
We can confirm that it works and discovered variants that give even more speed. Our video of the testing and the full explanation has been sent to support.

As MA will doubtless label this an exploit now, I would strongly recommend that people do not use this and risk a ban, which would be ironic after the pirates have been allowed to get away with this for so long.

Maybe now we can see a more level playing field in space.

kiss_v_2.jpg

http://kronan-ms.info/warp-schedule/
http://kronan-ms.info/vip-warp/

Last edited:
MA has known about this for more then a year maybe two now. Try to make fewer assumptions or indicate that something is an assumption, this is how false information propagates as every idiot will read what you said as fact.

Ok so assuming MA knew about this before the Equui (is that the plural of Equus) went on sale - then this is quite frankly deceitful.

Dev Team "Marco, let's sell a Ferarri Red UL Quad for 50,000 ped, that will outrun an (L) Quad"
Marco " I like, it - that will show them nasty pirates a thing or to "
Dev Team " Well actually not really - if those critters from NVE keep rapidly pressing the Map button like they have been for the last couple of years they will still be able to catch it"
Marco "Ssh we'll keep that bit quiet until we've fleeced the player base for the $125,000 and I can pay for my new RL Ferarri"

Well it does make you wonder

This part only works on planet:

hold strafe and forward when flying you will start to fly at a odd angle and in turn faster, any of you old gamers will remember this tactic from the good ol days of fps games its known by a lot of names and is simple to do. I only know this to work in (L) quads and did not try it in any other flying vehicles.

in my mind this one is not a exploit I do it every time I fly a quad on planet and have never used it to gain an advantage over another player.

flying 45 work in space too

i did not know about the map macro for me opening the map in space kinda make me lag and slow me down

With all due respect, every time has been mentioned about speed disparity you guys have denied any knowledge or use of any bug/exploit here. Yet now you have a change of heart and admit everything.

I'm sure Ma have known about super fast quads for some time, but have any of you actually told them how has been achieved in the hmm 2 years?

I haven't lost a dime as i don't carry stuff in quad, but for those that have been looted due to this i feel for. Especially if you now claim they were informed some time ago.... sorry man i don't buy it that you told them how was being achieved.

Of course i could be wrong and you told support about an age ago, but seems odd they not fixed in all this time. Best of luck in whatever you do, but will leave sour taste for many - like those who had ul quads which should outrun (L).

keep bumpin this up.
Money talks - so I hope the people that spend a lot of money on the red quads let MA know they don't find it acceptable that their expensive ones under-perform the default (L) ones....

fix this please

flying 45 work in space too

i did not know about the map macro for me opening the map in space kinda make me lag and slow me down

you will have to play with the rate the map is opened and closed to get it to work for the hardware you have. each system is a little off, do it wrong and you will loose speed.

With all due respect, every time has been mentioned about speed disparity you guys have denied any knowledge or use of any bug/exploit here. Yet now you have a change of heart and admit everything.

Who the hell is "you guys"?
no change of heart, ill repeat what I already said again for you in short, "I said nothing as to protect my self" it was in the first post edited in hours prior to anyone posting a reply. its things like what you are saying that made me say nothing to the community.

I'm sure Ma have known about super fast quads for some time, but have any of you actually told them how has been achieved in the hmm 2 years?

again you are lumping me in with some group "any of you", as with "you guys" an attempt to define me by linking me to others or "guys"
as for my contact with MA that's a concern for MA and my self.

I haven't lost a dime as i don't carry stuff in quad, but for those that have been looted due to this i feel for. Especially if you now claim they were informed some time ago.... sorry man i don't buy it that you told them how was being achieved.

Of course i could be wrong and you told support about an age ago, but seems odd they not fixed in all this time. Best of luck in whatever you do, but will leave sour taste for many - like those who had ul quads which should outrun (L).

I did not say who told MA or how they know I only said they do know and gave an estimate on how long they have known. the concern of if I told MA or not dose not involve the community at all. its only a matter of if I followed the rules or not and if action will be taken on my account or not.

I did not say who told MA or how they know I only said they do know and gave an estimate on how long they have known. the concern of if I told MA or not dose not involve the community at all. its only a matter of if I followed the rules or not and if action will be taken on my account or not.

Well is all out and known now at least, whats done is done and wasn't trying to point out you alone, but neb virus members as a whole. The amount of times in threads Stagger and others bluntly denied is what i was getting at, but do understand when started using something is difficult to decide to report. I had same dilema with mothership log offs so after first couple times contacted Ma and asked, basically my account worth more than risk.

To be fair don't think i have seen a vid of you using speed bug, or for that matter never experienced you chasing me down with it. Whether you have or not i guess would be down to MA and any previous support cases.

I'll leave it here, and again no hard feelings, at least finally is out there so all know.

gl man and all dibbler out

ok I just did this with my mate:

he was flying, I was in gunner seat, he started spamming map, and afterwards I asked if he felt the vehicle speeded up, he said he was sure it had gone faster

However

From my side, I was sure I didnt see any change at all

So its an client side thing perceived by one client, not effecting the coords of the objects as the game server see's it

aka, an illusion

well thats my opinion

Well is all out and known now at least, whats done is done and wasn't trying to point out you alone, but neb virus members as a whole

Im not a member of NV or NVE I was only for a short time. I spent enough time in to become trusted and in turn see things I did not agree with and left. I did not make public at that time what I learned because everybody had a hate on for me. with almost nowhere to turn the NBK was nice enough to take me in where I told a few people hoping it would just leak out and all over. the leadership of NVE and I are not at all on good terms and have not been for more then a year or so maybe two years. I am not a "pirate" but am somebody who likes pvp. pvp in space is to broadly exploited and often slow. hours with out seeing a single person in the end its not fun so I do not participate in it. claiming I'm a pirate is to say somebody who used meth consistency for a few short period is still a meth addict "while ignoring the addictive element of meth". at a time "pirate" sure but still? no. I'm annoyed of being grouped in with them all the time.

I'm just me.

ok I just did this with my mate:

he was flying, I was in gunner seat, he started spamming map, and afterwards I asked if he felt the vehicle speeded up, he said he was sure it had gone faster

However

From my side, I was sure I didnt see any change at all

So its an client side thing perceived by one client, not effecting the coords of the objects as the game server see's it

aka, an illusion

well thats my opinion

Try when another ship on radar (nearby in contacts list), not an illusion have seen it when pirate catching up to fast to be true.
Not sure of cause, but only works if another ship in persuit or in range of contacts list.

Im not a member of NV or NVE I was only for a short time. I spent enough time in to become trusted and in turn see things I did not agree with and left. I did not make public at that time what I learned because everybody had a hate on for me. with almost nowhere to turn the NBK was nice enough to take me in where I told a few people hoping it would just leak out and all over. the leadership of NVE and I are not at all on good terms and have not been for more then a year or so maybe two years. I am not a "pirate" but am somebody who likes pvp. pvp in space is to broadly exploited and often slow. hours with out seeing a single person in the end its not fun so I do not participate in it. claiming I'm a pirate is to say somebody who used meth consistency for a few short period is still a meth addict "while ignoring the addictive element of meth". at a time "pirate" sure but still? no. I'm annoyed of being grouped in with them all the time.

I'm just me.

Fair enough, knew you had given up pirating. Just timing of post as how been done as had been reported seemed uncanny. I do understand previous alliances/people would have been pissed though, so understand why you kept quiet.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...MA-dont-care&p=3342227&viewfull=1#post3342227

Now about the targeting hack you mentioned.... surely if you want fairness spill beans on this also?

I guess anything Ma do some will find a way to use some trick or whatever, but only by making known can they be stopped, shit like this destroys the concept of space as whole. Not a stab at you but just in general.

Last edited:
Well then we need to devise a proper bs proof test and just test it properly and video it :D

Fair enough, knew you had given up pirating. Just timing of post as how been done as had been reported seemed uncanny.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...MA-dont-care&p=3342227&viewfull=1#post3342227

Now about the targeting hack you mentioned.... surely if you want fairness spill beans on this also?

I guess anything Ma do some will find a way to use some trick or whatever, but only by making known can they be stopped, shit like this destroys the concept of space as whole. Not a stab at you but just in general.

I don't know for sure whats being done by the players using it. with permission from MA to work it out I would enjoy having a go at it. what I am sure of is its existence and use in space. like the tone of the rest of what I have said I dislike exploits and never bothered to find out how this one is done. though at some level I wanted to confirm it and report it for fun. doing that would start with me disassembling parts of the game, manipulating packets, and so on. that's something I cant just do on a whim like the confirmation of the map exploit though it could be so simple. MA would have to clear it and I would dislike every part of writing that support ticket asking if I can mess with the game.

I would suggest you take a friend up and try some none invasive ways to see if its something simple. just look at how easy the speed exploit is and how few knew how to do it.

From my testing, I've decided it's trying to compensate for the load time.
you click the map open, the game stalls as it prioritizes that load, then takes your speed and bumps you forward based on that. but the math is off, and it bumps you forward too far. I've figured out way to go even faster, to the point where I'm certain i can catch an equus. I've got it to go so fast, I exceed the games absolute max speed limit, and rubber band a huge distance, after lurching forward even further.

Here's some of the KISS teams research.

I don't know for sure whats being done by the players using it. with permission from MA to work it out I would enjoy having a go at it. what I am sure of is its existence and use in space. like the tone of the rest of what I have said I dislike exploits and never bothered to find out how this one is done. though at some level I wanted to confirm it and report it for fun. doing that would start with me disassembling parts of the game, manipulating packets, and so on. that's something I cant just do on a whim like the confirmation of the map exploit though it could be so simple. MA would have to clear it and I would dislike every part of writing that support ticket asking if I can mess with the game.

I would suggest you take a friend up and try some none invasive ways to see if its something simple. just look at how easy the speed exploit is and how few knew how to do it.

Sounds like 3rd party prog of some kind, but i would send support so they aware (probably are already). Aye the speed exploit shocked me when found out, so simple and unexpected result from a mundane ingame action :D .

Good on you man for at least coming out and letting all know about this, even if on late side.

Just hope Ma can even out bugs in space, but as we seen in past 1 bug dies 2 give birth or are revived :laugh:. Over years though code for EU must be a nightmare to troll through and adjust.

From my testing, I've decided it's trying to compensate for the load time.
you click the map open, the game stalls as it prioritizes that load, then takes your speed and bumps you forward based on that. but the math is off, and it bumps you forward too far. I've figured out way to go even faster, to the point where I'm certain i can catch an equus. I've got it to go so fast, I exceed the games absolute max speed limit, and rubber band a huge distance, after lurching forward even further.

Here's some of the KISS teams research.

:D nice, good vid :).

:D nice, good vid :).

hmm :)

I think earlier when I did my test I got the forward jumping but then rubber banding kicked in, making me think that was normal corrective behavior but if mit is right then I probably was going too fast and that's why server corrected me so you need to be in the sweet spot

Lets hope MA see this and take action.

I will be testing this myself when I get some time.

The M issue has been known for a long time, other pirates have mentioned it in the past year as well. However... I don't believe this is what the pirates use when they really want to catch you, since there are ways methods to make your ship go a lot faster.

You know what form MA's action will most likely take: add a 30 second map cooldown, for everyone, on planet and in space.

That wont help, based on the results of further investigation. The speed gain you see in the video is half of what the rest of it does. I'm not prepared to post that though.

the funny thing is MA has known about this, and many, many other "hacks / cheats".... they choose not to do anything about it, due to a low priority level. Is costs MA nothing. If MA was being cheated there would be a mid week patch.

There is a Key Logger built into the game, anyone using any spam "cheats" clearly has the use in their log. The problem is MA does not have enough employees that are capable to check these logs... We have all been disturbed by MA support answers, Even with clear proof, they deny there is a red side of the barn.

And.... If it seems like I don't trust MA atm, it would be true.... They have really screwed with Arkadia's Gold Rush... If the problems were on Calypso, they would have been solved FAST.

If it does not Cost MA money, they just don't care

Back