Question: If...

Could the price of Sweat be increased?

• Maybe. I am going to try to get people to help.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anything been discussed more on this forum?

bad loots actually

sweat price can be raise by many variability uses of ME in the game if MA want to implemented it...

there are many options of ME can be used that can make this game more fun and not dull and boring like it used to be as other MMORPG.

ME can be used as ex: invisibility, increase critical hit rate, increase moving speed, convert enemy hp to our hp, bla, bla, bla

but the obstacle is people will not deposit much if uses of ME rises and sweat price rise...

MA will go broke then if people not deposit...

but if there are many variety of uses of ME, the game will be more fun, thus increase customer loyalty and attract new customers...

its my opinion...:wtg:

I hope ma is listening.. just for the fact mind force is dead.. if they pump some life into it some spice would return to this game perhaps.

yay!!!!! another sweat rebellion thread! been about 6 months.

Buying sweat .4 :yay:

sure meet you at the pa tp :silly2:

sadly that is going to be the good price soon :eek:

Well have to say that im inside this world since price of sweat was about 4 pec/botle !! ( yes few good years :D) and saw many attempts to rise up price but since sweaters are so many suply is more than demand so....price will go up just if like 30-50% of sweaters becomes ME users as well and/or depositors so suply diminish...
My point of view nway...

If all the sweaters banded together, hah yeah funny I know... But.
If all the sweaters banded together, do you think they could raise the price of Sweat overall?

Yes they certainly could. This would mean that at start lots of unsold sweat would pile up in storages. And someone might want to sell it secretly behind the union.
Secondly if the price of sweat would be high enough, new sweaters would appear, wanting to exploit market.

It is difficlut to hold artifitial price for too long.
Only thing that will raise the price of sweat is people becoming more lasy than now. But with Chinise joining - I doubt it:)

EDIT: And finally - why would you want to raise the price of sweat? The MF is allready usefull only for TP as it is. I would go for reducing the price of sweat - but not by reducing sweaters profit, just by making it more easy to attain. Let us say quadruple the ammount of sweat you can extract from animal.

I really don't care. :yay:

Yes they certainly could. This would mean that at start lots of unsold sweat would pile up in storages. And someone might want to sell it secretly behind the union.
Secondly if the price of sweat would be high enough, new sweaters would appear, wanting to exploit market.

It is difficlut to hold artifitial price for too long.
Only thing that will raise the price of sweat is people becoming more lasy than now. But with Chinise joining - I doubt it:)

EDIT: And finally - why would you want to raise the price of sweat? The MF is allready usefull only for TP as it is. I would go for reducing the price of sweat - but not by reducing sweaters profit, just by making it more easy to attain. Let us say quadruple the ammount of sweat you can extract from animal.

This, well for me, was only a curiosity, being a depositer I have only collected about 400 sweat in the few months I have played, and that was in the first two days. As I have said before, this wasn't a 'rebellion/discussion' or anything like that, it was just supposed to be a bout the poll.

People can always sweat for themselves so if they judge the price to be too expensive they will just start sweating.
There will always be someone willing to undercut the price by a small margin just to be able to sell and get some cash.

Back