Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Interplanetary Flight Platform
IFP the platform for pilots and passengers
fly.entropiacore.com

This website is built for the passengers, to help them find the cheapest ride easily and to aid their travel through space. This system is also built for the pilots, to help them advertise and get customers, and save their time from typing in the chat channel. I built this system for all of you, but you have to decide if its built for you.
-Ido Starlit Sunrider​

Welcome to the Interplanetary Flight Platform, the IFP is a system for passangers to find pilots and pilots to advertis their service. Its ment to be used all across space in Entropia Universe by everyone. If you are a passenger you can select the planet you are on , then choose a pilot you would like to fly with. If you are a pilot you can download a special written tool where you can set your prices and get notified when a passenger selects to fly with you.

I welcome everyone to try this platform out. I hope you will enjoy it.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Last edited:
thank you ido, u did good jjob making this tool available

Amazing tool

Great looking service and nice website.

May want adjust your first post and change the heading "Interplanetary Flight Platform (Mining tracking tool with OCR capability)" :)

Reactions: Ido
Great looking service and nice website.

May want adjust your first post and change the heading "Interplanetary Flight Platform (Mining tracking tool with OCR capability)" :)

haha how did that get there :D copy pasting from the mining log ;)

Edit: fixed just really tired after a weekend of coding ..

Last edited:
The system needs more pilots :) I know there is a lot of people offering taxi services in different time zones which i cant reach because I'm either sleeping or at work ..

So if you see this and your pilot is NOT in the system tell them about it and make them register :D

Ido

subscribed and well done IDO!

Hi Ido,

Seems you have put into action what most have asked/wished for:D

Big rep for your work, it looks grate & i hope it takes off for you.

My mates & i were starting the same thing but not with a cool app :yup:
So I'll direct some others in "QS" to check it out u might get some more pilots very soon,
I'm busy with work etc at mo so will check back in when ive got more time & sign up.

I think ur on a winner here ;)

Cheers
Kane.

Well, this looks amazing! Very, very good job! It deserves to become a big success!

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Ido

I would love to add MS warpflights and subwarp flights to the system... if there are any MS owners listening please i need to know how you operate so i can make a suitable system :)

Post your wishes Below

double post sorry

this is a great tool :)
it looks good, seems solid, and i do suggest every pilot ingame uses it.

bump for great tools

I will test it few days, my ship is now listed there :)

I suggest to who would find me to add on FL: Giuliano adm Noooo

Hi everyone,

I would like to report back to all of you some recent updates i have done to the website.

The new introduction are Licensed accounts.. they do have a fee involved but offer these additional features:

1) Passengers can fill in rating form
This includes rating from 0-5 stars and leaving a short comment about the flight for others to see.

2) Pilot rating visible on website listing
The average stars from ratings the pilot collects is visible on the pilot listing so you can quickly choose the most liked pilots.

3) Pilot private page with rating comments
The licensed pilots will have their name as a link which takes you to their private page showing all the comments and ratings the pilot has received and also some basic details about the pilot.

4) Tool can auto answer ingame requests
This feature is implemented in the pilots tool. When the pilot is available for flight he can have the tool monitor the game window and alert him with voice about an incoming chat or trade or any other request. The tool is also capable of accepting the aforementioned request by taking control of the mouse switching to the game window and clicking the accept button.

5) Tool can auto send ingame chat messages
This feature allows the pilot to no longer have to worry about constantly sending chat messages to the game. You can provide a short message which the tool will automatically send into the game for you at a set interval. The minimum repetition time is 30 seconds to prevent massive spam but you can set any number of seconds you wish so you don't spam underpopulated areas too much.

A bit of warning: Some of the new features might be seen as breaking the EULA .. i take no responsibility for you using them so do it at your own risk ;)

more details can be found here: http://fly.entropiacore.com/pilot_license.php

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Hi everyone

I would like to announce a new feature on the IFP...

Large Transport Schedule:

Large vessel captains (Mother ships/Privateers) operating on scheduled flights are welcome to sign up on the site and add their flights to the list. Through our Pilot tool they can Add/Update/Delete schedules, listing: date and price, source and destination. The schedule will be seen on the website where passengers can enlist for the flight. The captain can then initiate the boarding procedure where he is presented with a list of passengers and can summon them to their ship.

As an added option each captain can add their ship name including a link to their private website that will be visible on the flight list.

So i would like to invite all Captains to sign up and try our new tool feature.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Sweet tool. :) Bump it up .

+ rep ido

can't say anything else then :
wow nice done.

as allway's when you do something, you do it good.

Thanks all : ) If more people would use it im would develop it further .. ; )

Back