Help: Ignore list

messi91

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
Hi devs,

I have a situation with my ignore list and I think you should change the way it works.
When someone in your list is on ignore when he msg you he should get a red warning "that avatar is ignoring you"
For me its a problem because i have over 100 avatars ignored and most of them msg me on forums because i don't answer ingame.
Please consider change the way it works.

Thanks

Can we also please implement a system where we get a fair warning message when seeing a post from jackasses on forums who claim that they skill their avatars all by themselves. While they hire full time shooters on daily basis. Oh and ofcourse post every "achievement" with such pride that they did it themselves. :rolleyes:

<removed, including from Gallery>

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake chat logs. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Sucks when you act like a normal person when you first start playing the game not thinking about covering up every move you make in the game which ends up biting you in the ass later on doesnt it.

I know right, hard to argue with clear evidence. A bigger person would simply say, yea i hire shooters soo what im still higher level than most of you. Look at several others who openly said it. They lost little to no respect in the community. However your too proud to admit it, and thats just sad man. What does it really do for your self pride to lie to people on this forum in the achievment section? :scratch2:

Carry on, uber "team messi"

I know right, hard to argue with clear evidence. A bigger person would simply say, yea i hire shooters soo what im still higher level than most of you. Look at several others who openly said it. They lost little to no respect in the community. However your too proud to admit it, and thats just sad man. What does it really do for your self pride to lie to people on this forum in the achievment section? :scratch2:

Carry on, uber "team messi"

<removed, including from Gallery>

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh, carry on. You and i both know which log screenie is real and which is fake. You are the one who has to live with your fake conscience. Remember, there is only 1 life we all get to live.

Sigh, carry on. You and i both know which log screenie is real and which is fake. You are the one who has to live with your fake conscience. Remember, there is only 1 life we all get to live.

Remember no one asked your opinion here.
I was talking to Mindark.
Now you can sit down and enjoy my stream.

Smart question : Why would Dmatrix change the date on the picture what benefit would it bring btw.
And why are both Dates not the same :D

And a question on Dmatrix how was it possible for u on his picture at 16:52 in like 0 secounds that much to write oO.

Hi devs,

I have a situation with my ignore list and I think you should change the way it works.
When someone in your list is on ignore when he msg you he should get a red warning "that avatar is ignoring you"
For me its a problem because i have over 100 avatars ignored and most of them msg me on forums because i don't answer ingame.
Please consider change the way it works.

Thanks

You can put people on ignore on the forum too. Job done.

You can put people on ignore on the forum too. Job done.

I don't care about forum.I play Entropia Universe the game.
I'm active ingame and I want to be relaxed while hunting 18 hours a day.
My concern is to improve the game not the forum.

I don't care about forum.I play Entropia Universe the game.
I'm active ingame and I want to be relaxed while hunting 18 hours a day.
My concern is to improve the game not the forum.

I understand your issue. Look what I asked for in-game back in 2007:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?52519-Is-it-time-for-an-Ignore-User-button

When MA redesigned the HUD interface a few years ago it was fully realised.

The ignore function works well in-game imo, you never see what that person says again either via PM or in any chat channel.

Anyway, there's some history for you. I dont think any further action is required on the in-game ignore function, theres quite a few things that the Dev's need to turn their attention to instead like:

[ S P A C E ]

100 player on Ignore the next step to that would be to just Delete chat i guess.
Not a troll answer or so but how is it possible to dislike or to be disliked by 100 ppl :scratch2:

In my opinion 100 player cap of ignore is pretty ok.
No change needed.
MA should focus on the real problems in my opinion :).

Reactions: das
I understand your issue. Look what I asked for in-game back in 2007:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?52519-Is-it-time-for-an-Ignore-User-button

When MA redesigned the HUD interface a few years ago it was fully realised.

The ignore function works well in-game imo, you never see what that person says again either via PM or in any chat channel.

Anyway, there's some history for you. I dont think any further action is required on the in-game ignore function, theres quite a few things that the Dev's need to turn their attention to instead like:

[ S P A C E ]

I'm sure there are tons of other issues.
I'm not asking for mine to be solved anytime until 2022 but I've posted here maybe someone care about it.
I didn't ask as for a public opinion or what others think about it.
It was just a straight message nothing else.
Thanks

When u post on a public forum u should consider a public opinion right?

I didn't ask for one though.
You can post one if you really feel the need.

If someone wants to tell you something urgently enogh so they bother writing on forum (as opposed to spammers who just writes to you to sell you stuff ingame, possibly) I guess it's a better solution that they do and get a feeling they are able to reach you, thinking you're just busy ingame. After all they won't be bugging you ingame when you need to focus on something...

If it would work the way you wanted, the people who have ignored you might start shout in a public channel (while you're on their radar) "Hey, why are you ignoring me??".

If it would work the way you wanted, the people who have ignored you might start shout in a public channel (while you're on their radar) "Hey, why are you ignoring me??".

Its the other way around right now.I have them ignored and they don't know it.They send me whispers and they don't get a red warning msg "hey stop msg him you are ignored STOP" and he comes on forum and msg me.
If you are ignored you stay like that I don't care how important your msg is and the process is irreversible.

But I wanted to gift u a free imk2 to your alt since im a big fan of u :( :(
Damn, my dreams all broken now. I can't Reach you anymore.

Wait, who hell are u? Arrogant brat

MA should know that people don't send message to some fukers just to annoy them the get what the deserve only In my opinion ignore chat is perfect the way it's MA should put there atention on what's really important not some TV star wannabe the bother then so much lol
Paparazzi in entropia now :lolup:

Last edited:
I guess the more serious problem is - no ones knows if they are chatting to the real Messi :)

Groupies have finally the chance to interact with their idol and they've lost control =))

But I wanted to gift u a free imk2 to your alt since im a big fan of u :( :(
Damn, my dreams all broken now. I can't Reach you anymore.

Wait, who hell are u? Arrogant brat

MA should know that people don't send message to some fukers just to annoy them the get what the deserve only In my opinion ignore chat is perfect the way it's MA should put there atention on what's really important not some TV star wannabe the bother then so much lol
Paparazzi in entropia now :lolup:

I guess the more serious problem is - no ones knows if they are chatting to the real Messi :)

Don't be jelly guys I get it.
This thread is not about me so don't put your effort to bash me for any reason might come to your mind.
If you have something to say about the ignore function ingame do it.
The real Messi is playing on tonight @ CL.
I am the fake one :)

Its the other way around right now.I have them ignored and they don't know it.They send me whispers and they don't get a red warning msg "hey stop msg him you are ignored STOP" and he comes on forum and msg me.
If you are ignored you stay like that I don't care how important your msg is and the process is irreversible.

Those red warnings wouldn't work to the effect you expect - you'd get the same amount of spam, just with more hate.

Perhaps you need to get out more and get to know people and how they react. ;)

Those red warnings wouldn't work to the effect you expect - you'd get the same amount of spam, just with more hate.

Perhaps you need to get out more and get to know people and how they react. ;)

Thanks for the advice mate:)
I stand by my proposal to Mindark:)
Haters gonna hate and you can easily spot that in my thread.Very few posted on subject, rest have an agenda:)

btw, you can disable PCF mailbox altogether. I did so long ago.

btw, you can disable PCF mailbox altogether. I did so long ago.

As I previously said I don't care about the forum activity.I'm 100% for the game.
I have no control over idiots posting dumb shit into my threads.

Back