Help: Ignore list

I have no control over idiots posting dumb shit into my threads.

If you don't want idiots posting dumb shit into a suggestion you'd like MA to implement, I would suggest sending a support ticket. Then it's just you and MA. :dunce:

Who cares? rly?

Like there isnt bigger issues? who cares if he hire ppl to shoot?.. like wtf.. there so much shit in this game anyway.....So much hate :S

Like there isnt bigger issues? who cares if he hire ppl to shoot?.. like wtf.. there so much shit in this game anyway.....So much hate :S

Group spoon to improve mood? I'm in.

If you don't want idiots posting dumb shit into a suggestion you'd like MA to implement, I would suggest sending a support ticket. Then it's just you and MA. :dunce:

Already submitted before posted in here.
I was hoping for other suggestions in this regard but I found out more about human nature which is a good thing too.This will motivate me even more:)

BUMP good suggestion tho, other games have it why not Entropia also

I was hoping for other suggestions in this regard

Well, there are really just two ways to handle messages that doesn't arrive because someone is in the ignore list:
- Drop message silently
- Send reply that the receipient has ignored you, and drop the message

The client currently does the first option above, which you don't want; it remains one option and it's the one you want. I can't figure out any third option :laugh:

Well, technically there are two other options:
- Forward (Don't drop) the message. Silently. (No message to sender about being on ignore list).
> This can be achieved by removing everyone from your ignore list.

- Don't drop (forward) the message, but send a message that you are on the receipient's ignorelist anyway.
> We don't have this today. Maybe a fun and crazy idea. At least if you want to create some drama.

Last edited:
When MA redesigned the HUD interface a few years ago it was fully realised.

The ignore function works well in-game imo, you never see what that person says again either via PM or in any chat channel.

what I would like to see added is to be able to also block an individuals Globals/HOFs from poppoing up on my screen, or alternatively to block types of globals rather than individuals getting them (should be no surprise that EP manufacturing would the first global type to be ignored)

what I would like to see added is to be able to also block an individuals Globals/HOFs from poppoing up on my screen

Some time ago, I would have wanted a feature for blocking (ignoring) certain peoples' offers in auction. There was someone who Always posted clothes with tt+100 markup regardless how they were designed, imho they weren't Worth it :laugh:

Great suggestion: "That avatar is ignoring you".

Another good suggestion is to have a Reverse Ignore feature, so you can 2-way block people who you really really don't want to see you and ignore you!
i.e., such as LURKING TROLLS

Great suggestion: "That avatar is ignoring you".

Another good suggestion is to have a Reverse Ignore feature, so you can 2-way block people who you really really don't want to see you and ignore you!
i.e., such as LURKING TROLLS
dude u good? :popcorn:

lawl "great suggestion"

seems u dont like to be one of the most ignored player in EU :laugh: since u crave for attention here.... on a topic regarding the ignore list, don't worries no1 is missing u, carry on

Back