nothing

John Baic

Old
John vampire Baic
nothing

Last edited:
Painting Angels is a proffesional company who provide original avatar drawings made by artist John Baic at one resonable price for drawing quality. We provide A4 size for printing send to client e-mail. Our words are quality.

What a totally cool idea. Would make a great in-game Birthday present.
Good luck with your venture

nicely drawn and good luck in your endeavour.

however i wonder if you need permission from Mindark to receive payment for using designs from their IP?

For the immersion you can get an appartment and make it galary or something

oh its sale thread:))

gl with service!

//mg

Last edited:
This is an interesting service.

Good luck with this.

Just curious, how long does it take for you to draw one of those?

Do you have any other examples of your work? Do you use different techniques?

400 including shipping? or will you only send a digital copy?

interesting

i have few second life avatars drawings. i have more but i had put here just few samples, Alainax

Do you have any other examples of your work? Do you use different techniques?

I use hand drawing with my wacom intuos 3, in photoshop, and i send the final product on client personal e-mail, A4 size for printing

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jon Neverdie Jacobs- real life portrait

attachment.php

Calypso adviser Rowan

suit design by calypso team

attachment.php

Free bump for unique idea, this kinda service is what EU makes interesting and hook me forever !

Hiya John,

I'm interesed in your drawing service.
You can find my avatar's pic at gillg.com Top page, and that is the angle and pose and facial expression of her that I want to be drawn.
If you require more pics of her from different angle and with different resolution, please let me know, we can meet prolly on Calypso.

In that picture, I like her cool gaze yet serene and cute at the same time, I like her black hair with short pony tail and rather dark skin though I intended to create her with more lighter color of skin, yellow, as I'm a Japanese.
I like her chin and eyes too, lol.

I might be using the drawing ocassionary for my webpage and have a link to your forum thread from the LINK section if you are ok with it.

Please PM me here or in-game for the payment and the lead time.

Ciao !

Gill

Thank you John for her drawing !
she looks cute !

i will start using it for my webpage once the payment is done :)
it is already my iphone home screen!

ciao
Gill

Painting Angels is a proffesional company who provide original avatar drawings made by artist John Baic at one resonable price for drawing quality. We provide A4 size for printing send to client e-mail. Our words are quality.

it looks exactly like my ava. :)

Back