I'M BACK!

A-Bomb

Stalker
Jenny A-Bomb Legacy
Whats up boys and girls? Returning after 15 years it would be awesome to find a soc to hang out with and get up to stuff. I started playing again about a month ago and grinded to lvl 31. It would be awesome to find a soc with people to hang out with, espescially with people from all ranges... noob to uber, and just do stuff, talk shit and have fun. I dunno, might even start Pyrates back up, but i'd prefer a soc with cool people to hang out with from the get go. If you have questions just hit me up. Its good to be back!

haha holy shit dude, are you still playing? Thats awesome. i dont have my old avatar, i made a new one, Jenny A-Bomb Legacy. But im considering trying to get MA help me get my old name back. How are you?

Man, i genuinely appreciate the welcome backs... and the hof ;)

You missed all the fun if u stopped in 2007 :p but WB

You missed all the fun if u stopped in 2007 :p but WB
Haha, i didnt! I think i left 2009, so i had some fun. But i appreciate the WB. Such a welcome back <3

Abomb the scrof crafter , welcome back hahahaha

haha yall are sick. i cant tell you how much i appreciate all the WBs, EU still seems like an awesome place. <3

Now, get me into a soc with weirdos like myself :D

Which kind of weirdos, we have a large variety.
I mean, the more weirdos the better.

Edit: Can i please join you guys and COMPLETLY oblitirate your skill avg?

Last edited:
Welcome Back, soooo when are you goin back to Kreltin?

Welcome Back, soooo when are you goin back to Kreltin?
Hahaha, thank you very much! :D
Already been up there slapping em around a bit, but ima go right now cus you said so!
Looking for pilot @ twin peaks boxes
Ahhhh, the good old days <3
lol. welcome back man, i also started grinding again. some things never change :p
Hey man! Yeah, some things die hard i guess. Nice to see a familiar face! WB dude :D

I remember the name well. Welcome back. Not sure you know me but might my old ava The Crouching Tiger.

Back