I'm frustrated.

Status

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
Ever since the sale of EF I've been close to bursting out in a major public rant that could get me banned from the game and banned from the very same forums that I created.

It's not about loot, it's about honor, dignity, and respect. words that doesnt exist in the business world.

I dont know how much longer I can keep it in me. :(

Excuse me for being poor.

mmmkay.....

Don't go doing anything you might regret!
Regards,
RiRa

Fcuking let it OuuuuuT!!!!

It'll only drive you mad inside otherwise, we're all allowed to blow off some steam now n then Mindbuster! Your no different from aNYONE ELSE!

Otherwise, theres always the 'other' forum mate! ;)

Let it out I say!

Merry Christmas!

Jamhot

Don't be scared!

just let me know what it is...
your welcome to pm me and i'll let you know what to do

Damn Mindbuster i've always had you down as a cool calm collected type, it must be something bad to have gotten on your nerves so!

And from when you sold the forum? You've been harbouring this for some amount of time then!

I hope all is well in your camp mate, it's christmas day, go and have a drink and a think , then decide what to do for the best. ;)

Have a sleep on it , as they say.

Jamhot

Strongly agree with a previous poster. Share your concerns with your friends and persons you trust. That might help put matters in perspective a bit. There are many fine people in this community (any many fine people in the business world). Look around for owners of small businesses IRL. You might find many of them struggling right now, but you will certainly find many honest, honorable, hard-working people -- people you would be proud to call your friends.

I hope the new year will bring you good health, peace and prosperity. Best Wishes

Shout it out loud is what I say. If you want to do something , go all the way. Don`t stop in the middle of it. Finish it.

anyone selling a shopkeeper pad?

:)

And if anyone knows Aron Hunter Olis can they ask him/her how big in ingame size those new Octo signs/Displays are in like relation to other signs/Displays that are ingame.

sorry to go off topic but i'm desperate.

Jamhot

P.S. Yes i have to agree, after drinking another brandy n coke , letting it all out is the only option, go for it! We're all friends we'll help out. *hic! Merry Christmas!

Hmmm.. you guys pick funny days to burst out with problems :ahh:. Anyway, I won't tell if you make a BusterMind temp EF account to write something (of course, you'd have to ban him pretty quickly) :D.
Regardless, Merry Christmas :yay:

Here`s the quote I was looking for:

"Every impulse that we strive to strangle broods in the mind and poisons us." -Oscar Wilde

I'm frustrated now!

I'ma nosy barsteward and I really wanna know Whats getting your goat Mindbuster!?!?! Sounds really juicy!!! Spill the beans!!!

Tell me now!!! Tell us!?!?!

Gawd i love Christmas! :D

Oh ffs I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight now! pfffft!

Jamhot

At one of the VUs I was very frustrated too and was whining on EF and towards friends.
Granted I did it on a level that was so "distinguished" that my postings were not deleted and I was not banned or any such, but it was a fair bit of whining.

Jamira was the one to say to me the words that made me truly realize my situation.
Her words were: "If you don't like it anymore just leave."

And this is true!
I am a customer and Mindark is the company providing the service.
If what they offer me makes me so unhappy that I lose interest, or even hate the game, then I can always just leave.

With the channels to communicate with Mindark we can take a bit influence, but besides that they are a company.
Any company is ultimately driven by individuals and those are "just people".
They can be greedy, smart, passionate or downright dumb, they are people, they can make mistakes.

We all witnessed a lot of mistakes, especially in regards to communication.
But for me the efforts of the last months display a strong improvement and the will to learn.

MB you definitely should speak with your friends and if your reasons are too strong you might need to think about if you want to remain a customer.

The truth shall set you free!!

@MB

surely there is a way of phrasing you "outburst/rant" that fully conveys what you wan't to say yet wont get you banned. I was under the opinion that as long as points were constructive (ie, you suggest a way things could be changed/fixed) then it would be okay to post?

I'm going to start guessing soon and I bet all my guesses will be way worse than the truth! :D

if it's about what i think it's about. Thats a tough one MB. Be careful whatever you do!

This thread seems a bit meaningless without revealing any information. Let it out MB.

Ladies and Gentleman MB has left the building!

(so no point in repeatedly asking him to let it out)

Fcuking let it OuuuuuT!!!!

It'll only drive you mad inside otherwise, we're all allowed to blow off some steam now n then Mindbuster! Your no different from aNYONE ELSE!

Otherwise, theres always the 'other' forum mate! ;)

Let it out I say!

Merry Christmas!

Jamhot

Don't be scared!

what he said :wise:

You know what a shit barometer is, EF? It measures the shit pressure in the air. You can feel it. Listens EF, hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit. When the old shit barometer rises, you’ll feel it too. Your ears will implode from the shit pressure! You were warned, EF. But you picked the wrong side. Beware my friend, shit winds are a-coming

You know what a shit barometer is, EF? It measures the shit pressure in the air. You can feel it. Listens EF, hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit. When the old shit barometer rises, you’ll feel it too. Your ears will implode from the shit pressure! You were warned, EF. But you picked the wrong side. Beware my friend, shit winds are a-coming

Fcukoff Mr Layhey!

Jamhot

P.S. Trailer Park Boys fans will get that one.......I know Poison is

ghey

ooooh *chuckle

i bet he just needs some free efd :)

Find a field out in the countryside, with only a few cows to hear you and SHOUT it out! :xmas:

O.k. i'm gettin bored now, i wanna hear Centechs guesses on what might be wrong with Mindbuster?!? Or anyone elses for that fact post here , let's hear em!?

:D

Jamhot

O.k. i'm gettin bored now, i wanna hear Centechs guesses on what might be wrong with Mindbuster?!? Or anyone elses for that fact post here , let's hear em!?

Jamhot

you'll regret saying that :)

ok my guess is he knows the "dirty" secerets of MA or EF

Jamhot

I remember MB posting that he was frustrated about something a few months back, but it must be a real humdinger if it could potentially ban you from the game and the forums.

I doubt it is killstealing anyway. Cashcard?

Status
Back