I'm just going to leave this here

Wow!

Haters will hate. You don't like the guy, but FFS, what is the purpose of this thread other than to rally increased negativity towards him.

He may have brushed people the wrong way in the past, but if you can't accept him as part of the Calypso community (a participant who Mindark sees no reason to ban), then simply ignore him and go about your business by not acknowledging him.

I am also reporting this thread as having no constructive discussion - a whine.

Th point is to get us to ask why he is still allowed to be in game despite being previously perma banned.

Wow!

Haters will hate. You don't like the guy, but FFS, what is the purpose of this thread other than to rally increased negativity towards him.

He may have brushed people the wrong way in the past, but if you can't accept him as part of the Calypso community (a participant who Mindark sees no reason to ban), then simply ignore him and go about your business by not acknowledging him.

I am also reporting this thread as having no constructive discussion - a whine.

wow

you like the guy so much you just couldnt keep yourself out of this whining thread now.

dont you play dumb, as the "past" you are talking about is still ongoing.
why not just simply ignore the thread if it bothers you that much, maybe just go about your own business by not aknowledging this thread at all, not gonna be hard for someone full of suggestions like yourself.

Shit like this makes you wonder why we bother being nice and helpfull in eu....

That's why I swore i'll never, ever report anyone I see exploiting, or cheating, or abusing others in EU, or for any reason to be honest.

Mindark don't care, then neither do I. :rolleyes:

Wow, that's the same guy who claims that everybody here on the forum, everybody at mindark and everybody playing EU is a paedophile! And MA rewards him for that? Still suprises me that the media haven't picked up on that a few years ago.

Was the player or his avatar banned?
All avatar bans imply player bans. Mainly because all reasons for bans can be found in the very section that states "A player may only possess one account".

All avatar bans imply player bans. Mainly because all reasons for bans can be found in the very section that states "A player may only possess one account".

Doesn't mean they can't play with somebody elses account, only that other person owning the account is also responsible for the behaviour of people playing.
That's why so many players suddenly have many brothers,sisters,parents,nephews,nieces, friends, pets, and so on, who also play EU (even if they don't even know EU exists).

Doesn't mean they can't play with somebody elses account, only that other person owning the account is also responsible for the behaviour of people playing.
That's why so many players suddenly have many brothers,sisters,parents,nephews,nieces, friends, pets, and so on, who also play EU (even if they don't even know EU exists).

how about the fact you only need an email to start playing, what you people think of that?

no personal info needed, just open an account with the email of your rabbit and ur good 2 go in this RCE world:wise:

Because we're such good persons and can't give it up no matter how much of losers it makes us look? :ahh:

14. No Assignment

You may not assign this Agreement or transfer Your Entropia Universe Account to anyone, except to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement or if obtaining a prior written consent from MindArk. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Your Entropia Universe Account will be disposable by Your legal successors by inheritance subject to terms and limitations, as applicable by MindArk from time to time. Any attempt to transfer, give or grant Your Entropia Universe Account in breach of this ToU will be null and void. MindArk may assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any other company, firm or person without any limitations.

I guess congratulations.

He's not on my xmas card list, but a loots a loot.

Now if i posted what i would hope he does with the PED .... now thats another matter :D.

14. No Assignment

That stuff talks about giving somebody else their account, it doesn't say anything about playing on somebody elses account. In other words, it talks about ownership, not about access.

(I don't agree with people letting others play on their account, but I do know the rules)

wow

you like the guy so much you just couldnt keep yourself out of this whining thread now.

dont you play dumb, as the "past" you are talking about is still ongoing.
why not just simply ignore the thread if it bothers you that much, maybe just go about your own business by not aknowledging this thread at all, not gonna be hard for someone full of suggestions like yourself.

Touché :tiphat:

My point still stands though, that this thread can offer no means for intelligent discussion and will drag the forum community down to a naming and shaming mob of disgruntled participants motivated by the jealousy of the thread starter. After all, I doubt it would be an issue if that mob was simply a 52 PED global.

My point still stands though, that this thread can offer no means for intelligent discussion and will drag the forum community down to a naming and shaming mob of disgruntled participants motivated by the jealousy of the thread starter. After all, I doubt it would be an issue if that mob was simply a 52 PED global.

This thread is about why a previous banned player is being allowed to play, presumably with MA's knowledge (a several people have claimed to have reported him).

I'm not jealous about the loot, plenty of douchebags hit big in here, but I do feel it should have gone to an actual legal participant. And if he is legit, I'd like MA to explain why.

That stuff talks about giving somebody else their account, it doesn't say anything about playing on somebody elses account. In other words, it talks about ownership, not about access.

(I don't agree with people letting others play on their account, but I do know the rules)
There is no such thing as 'ownership' of an avatar by participants since Mindark owns everything on the server. That's why they removed the terms that related to owner from the estate deeds and Calypso Land Deeds.

I missed some gossip, who was the original (banned) avatar?

hmmmm... interesting. Does not prove or disprove anything about loot pool though. Probably not the first time it's happened that a banned alt, or an avatar that exists outside of the eula/tou, got a good loot. Probably won't be the last either.

You realize that Vixen was still Vixen when he got the 90k, right?

There is no such thing as 'ownership' of an avatar

I wasn't talking about an avatar, I was talking about playing on somebody elses account. An account does have an owner, or account-holder, which does have legal implications regarding ownership, same as with a bank-account, where the bank technically owns everything but it's still your account.
Of course, with an EU-account, there is an avatar, but I didn't say anything about who owns that, because it is different in different countries. In my country, the legal status is that you do own ingame-stuff, even in non-RCE-games, no matter what an EULA says, due to the fact that you had to invest something of value or time to get it.
Of course there hasn't been a case between a game-creator and players yet, (this was a case of theft of ingame-items by another player) but that's the current status.

Well Sid,

Get some time in game, cycle over 100kpeds or more, get shit loot returns. Deposit tens of thousands of dollars over a period of years and not get decent loots and then see your account value dwindle down to possibly 1/4 of whats is should be worth. Have over 200k or so in globals on tracker with nothing over 2kped at best as some avatars have had. Do all of this and then see a person banned still playing and hitting ubers while your pedcard suffers before you consider this a whine thread. :wise:

Until that time

At the risk of a possible ban for this offer. I would like to offer you a cool glass of "Shut the Fuck up":tiphat:

Have a nice day,

Lunchbox

Well Sid,

Get some time in game, cycle over 100kpeds or more, get shit loot returns. Deposit tens of thousands of dollars over a period of years and not get decent loots and then see your account value dwindle down to possibly 1/4 of whats is should be worth. Have over 200k or so in globals on tracker with nothing over 2kped at best as some avatars have had. Do all of this and then see a person banned still playing and hitting ubers while your pedcard suffers before you consider this a whine thread. :wise:

Until that time

At the risk of a possible ban for this offer. I would like to offer you a cool glass of "Shut the Fuck up":tiphat:

Have a nice day,

Lunchbox

Add on top of that the fact that he has built up his ped card with donated items that were given for his events.:dunce: I mean seriously, do you think someone who is perma banned on other accounts can deposit on the current one?:scratch2:

I told someone here on pcf a day before that happened MA was more than likely to reward him with an ATH or something for his behaviour, it's typical.

I told someone here on pcf a day before that happened MA was more than likely to reward him with an ATH or something for his behaviour, it's typical.

Yeah truely seems that way. I know for a fact this re-incarnation has tons of support cases against him with his current ava, had 2 myself with lots of screenies, never mind the previous ones. Sucks that someone who's caused so much grief to so many is not only able to enjoy this nice win, but brag multiple times in open chat about having a banned ava and still participate at all.

Yeah that makes me want to run off and grab my visa and deposit. :rolleyes:

But I was told by support both times what he was doing was wrong and "I could be assured he would be dealt with."

WTG support...16k...that's showing him! You guys are baaaad ass....:laugh:

Maybe do it because its natural for you?

But if your doing it in hopes someone higher up will see and acknowledge.. than that in itself is greed.

my 2 pec

But if your doing it in hopes someone higher up will see and acknowledge.. than that in itself is greed.

my 2 pec

If you knew who Stave was, and the hours he had in helping new players you wouldn't have even posted that.

pffft. :rolleyes:

Given an old and more 'famous' banned avatar.. that's known to be the same person by MA and the rest of the community... that's known to own a lot of land and assets in EU with his 'new' avatar.. well.. my guess is the ban applies to the avatar and not the person. Should apply to the person but..... ... this is EU .... sigh..

Hmmmm. when I saw it (after someone pointed it out to me) I actually felt good about it!
At least it's improved my trust on MA!

Regardless of his abhorent behavior towards other players... he should be seen equally with other players as far ad loot algorithm is concerned...... and shouldnt' be individually marked or discriminated against!

However, this is totally differenet from banning him from the game. If he was banned/ or still a person needs to be banned then ban him... and dont' allow him to play! But once you allow him to play he should be treated like any other players...there shouldn't be any discrimination in his loot return based on his behavior with other avatars.

Sorry guys I couldnt' agreee wiht you here.... and it doesnt' mean in anyway I support his ingame behavior

Last edited:
he should be seen equally with other players regarding loot algorithms. and shouldnt' be individually marked or discriminated against!

If MA would notice/care that the guy have risen from the ban again, they wouldn't mark or discriminate him, they'd just add another ban to the collection :)

my 2 pec

If you can't recognice a sarcastic comment perhaps you shouldn't post replies.

my 2 pec

If you knew who Stave was, and the hours he had in helping new players you wouldn't have even posted that.

pffft. :rolleyes:

Dont worry Steve... He is being going around being a douche to other players comments. Common problem with know it alls !

I don't really see the big deal here, yes he was banned quite a few times in the past and yes he did get a nice 10k+ hof. The thing that you guys fail to see is that noobs always HoF big on tiny atrox and other shit mobs, while other people that grind all day on mobs such as proterons don't receive jack sqat. It's called dynamics, not really, but MindArk claims so. If you look in the history of this mob (Atrox), you will see that they always hof 10k+ regularly, why do you ask? Because they're an Iron mission mob. Simple as that...if someone else would have gotten it I don't think you guys would have cared or noticed it at all..

~Danimal

I don't really see the big deal here, yes he was banned quite a few times in the past and yes he did get a nice 10k+ hof. The thing that you guys fail to see is that noobs always HoF big on tiny atrox and other shit mobs, while other people that grind all day on mobs such as proterons don't receive jack sqat. It's called dynamics, not really, but MindArk claims so. If you look in the history of this mob (Atrox), you will see that they always hof 10k+ regularly, why do you ask? Because they're an Iron mission mob. Simple as that...if someone else would have gotten it I don't think you guys would have cared or noticed it at all..

~Danimal

The issue isnt the 16k it's that someone who is banned and openly brags about being back with a new avatar got the 16k.

plus he seems like a right fuckwit after what i read he said to a friend.

Back