I'm looking for a society

C

Comrade

I am currently in a soc right now, but it doesn't have much to offer me. Therefore, I'm looking for a new soc to join. I'm acquainted with PE, but I'm rather new skill-wise. I'm building up melee combat skills (currently have about 300 for longblades). I am interested in hunting, trading, and expanding. Here's what I'm looking for in a soc:

- Small (not too many members) with mature players who can support themselves financially
- Interest in hunting, trading, and expanding (buying land, houses, etc) as well as mining, crafting, and exploring
- International members from around the world
- Stable economy and government structure
- Has website and/or forum

I know I'm being a little too picky, but there are so many societies, and I want to narrow down the choice.

Right now, I'm 16, but I have a stable job and can deposit regularly (although more difficult without credit card)

Last edited:
Here's a link to my society.
http://www.nothingandnowhere.co.nr/

Any information you want is on there, but take a careful look at the 'join' section. If you don't meet those requirements, we have a nAn academy you can join until you do. Most of the higher ups (myself included) have additional avatars that are members of the academy so we can log in and help the academy students.

If you have any questions, feel free to visit our forum and ask away. We don't consider any question too dumb to answer. :)

there are alot of kid-sibling societies out there you might want to look into...

if you dont act up, and can deposit and such, someting like Delta Force Academy* might not be such a bad idea.

and when you graduate from mentorship there, youve got a good shot at going straight into the primary academy...

*Disclaimer: DF is a bunch of N00BS

Cade said:
and when you graduate from mentorship there, youve got a good shot at going straight into the primary academy...

[disabled]...meaning?[/disabled]

Do you mr Cade, Sir, have a name for that "primary academy" as you spiced your post up with those precious three dots (...) ?

Last edited:
lol...

the sort of person who knows exactly where theyre going and where theyre coming from is NOT going to post a 'looking fo a soc!' thread on a forum...
that sort of thing offers a reasonable goal to aim for.
long term goals, that is... which is exactly what people playing PE need in order to stay in the game.
ive hit, to date, EVERY SINGLE shortterm goal, conrerning skills, items, mobs to kill, etc... its only my longterm goals that keep me in the game now.
i think its a very important aspect, not just of PE, but life in general.

now... ive taken your one word spam and turned it into constructive critisism.
YOURE WELCOME.

from now on, refrain from spamming please. especially perfectly good threads that need constructive responses.
if you want to say '...meaning?', 'and?', 'your point is'? theres a section for that ... its called OFF TOPIC because thats exactly what youre doing. being offtopic.
instead of being a smartass, try making an intellectual comment.

if youre on the north or south american continents, you might be interested in DoM.

website here:
www.pe-addict.com/dom

pm me if you are.

Um. Ok. I have no idea what Cade is going on about. I'm not trying to offend, I'm just not understanding what you're getting at with that last post talking about goals and spamming and such. :confused:

What I think kalanen was asking was what was ment by 'going into the primary academy', and if that's the case, I believe that Cade means after graduating from the DF Academy, you have a good shot of going staight into the official DF Society.

Example being, my society nAn has the nAn academy for those who don't meet the requirements for our society yet. Once they reach those requirements, they're more than welcome to apply to the official nAn society and have a good shot at being accepted because they were in our academy.

If I've mistaken or offended anyone, I don't mean to, and I apologize.

Ona said:
Example being, my society nAn has the nAn academy for those who don't meet the requirements for our society yet. Once they reach those requirements, they're more than welcome to apply to the official nAn society and have a good shot at being accepted because they were in our academy.

If I've mistaken or offended anyone, I don't mean to, and I apologize.

Thats Correct

The Delta Force Academy is here for helping newcommers in personal development and filtering the Pearls out who may join the Delta Force society one day with enough skills and hitpoints. Deltaforce have Acess to a Hanger owned by a member, expirienced crafters a lot of hunters and some sucessfull traders. Skills are important and the goal is to raise more in the top50 skilled soc ranking.

The societys share a portal and the url can requested via pm
But i dont think its something for you Comrade dfa have a age requirement and im currently not sure if you fit in and we have a lot of members. :)

GL finding a soc

Fiona are you in DFA or DF (as your Soc title suggests?)

Was just wondering how high your skills are if DF have accepted you :confused:

As i joined DF the Skill Requirements was mutch lower. With the "new" Skill System and a Leader Change the Requirements changed too and got set a lot higher. Now i easily meet the Skills and Hitpoints currently needed to join for DF but changed to DFA because my RL Boyfriend started PE too :) I guess i should change that in EF now :)

Too bad he dont like it that mutch as i do :(
And i Chipped Skills for around xxK ped otherwise i would never ever have the current Reqs

ulti, i believe the hp req is 105, dont recall the sum skills, but it cant be TOO high... recently, they inducted 7-9 DFA in, and it dropped their rank, literally, down to 50. theyve risen since, but its still far below what it used to be...

ona... you dont get the comment because you didnt read the post before it was edited...

kalanen, its all good, you just need to be a little clearer in your posts.
'meaning' does not exactly communicate a whole lot :D

Cade said:
kalanen, its all good, you just need to be a little clearer in your posts. 'meaning' does not exactly communicate a whole lot :D

understood :laugh:

talk about a prompt response!

i hadnt even typed a two sentence PM in PE by the time you responded here o_O

Only 105 for Delta Force? Geez... that's *well* low requirements

Cade said:
ona... you dont get the comment because you didnt read the post before it was edited...

If you're referring to kalanen's post that just said "meaning?", then yes, I read it, but I still don't understand you're response.

ultimababe said:
Only 105 for Delta Force? Geez... that's *well* low requirements

From a newbie Point its not and it take a while now to get this hp. The most People who reach this have proven they can supply themself and have some hunting expirience. If they nice too, they can join DF from that point. Df is not a Soc who accept just übers to become supreme like some other unnamed socs. We dont just take the best without investing a shit in helping and developing unexpiriend players. We offer to guide a newcommer from the first Day on trough entropia and when he become a so called midlevel he can join a group of people with the same skills. The Promotions in DF are also Bound on some Skills and Hps and so you can find the group you match in.

I have 121 hp now and would "only" be a Sergant in DF
I like DF and DFA and i feel i belong to both Socs because its ONE soc with 2 divisions who work very close together.

We have a good Structure, awesome leaders and high goals in the long term.
We worth a try ,)

My advice would be to find a cadets or junior society. This way you are with people who have common goals: to build skills and move into the main soc. Plus you get to go off hunting with the high skilled players during soc hunts or events. Its always fun to go to space with our cadets and let them loose in dome4 :p It may be even more fun if they own land and you get to help them.

A couple of junior socs that come to mind are:
DK Squires
Blondie Gaurds
Ex-cons petty crimes - might need to get arrested first
FWaF Cadets
BAHQ Cadets
DF Academy
LV Legion

There may be more or less, I dont remember

Cade said:
*Disclaimer: DF is a bunch of N00BS

I'm not sure what society you are in, but this is a careless statement and I take offense to it.
I guess we are such a 'noob' society that Imp. Cap. Jenny Carramone, CDF is now part of the official PE storyline. :laugh:

Last edited:
Epictetus said:
I guess we are such a 'noob' society that Imp. Cap. Jenny Carramone, CDF is now part of the official PE storyline. :laugh:

CDF is Calypso Delta Force?, Calypso Defence Force? it has something to do with u?

i thought Delta Force abreviation is DF

Epictetus said:
I'm not sure what society you are in, but this is a careless statement and I take offense to it.

Does that have anything to do with DF? :dunno:

like i said Skam ;) :kos: darn u are fast babbler..

Nea said:
like i said Skam ;) :kos: darn u are fast babbler..

Must have been writing at the same time ;)

Anyway, I also thought of it as Calypso DEFENCE force.
Nothing against DF, but is seems a little far fetched :scratch:

Comrade said:
I am currently in a soc right now, but it doesn't have much to offer me. Therefore, I'm looking for a new soc to join. I'm acquainted with PE, but I'm rather new skill-wise. I'm building up melee combat skills (currently have about 300 for longblades). I am interested in hunting, trading, and expanding. Here's what I'm looking for in a soc:

- Small (not too many members) with mature players who can support themselves financially
- Interest in hunting, trading, and expanding (buying land, houses, etc) as well as mining, crafting, and exploring
- International members from around the world
- Stable economy and government structure
- Has website and/or forum

I know I'm being a little too picky, but there are so many societies, and I want to narrow down the choice.

Right now, I'm 16, but I have a stable job and can deposit regularly (although more difficult without credit card)

Sorry but this will be impossible to find since PE has the most stupid community of all mmorpg games, so i would advice you to go find yourself another game or go as freelancer so you wont need to hear the whinings and complains

Natasza said:
Sorry but this will be impossible to find since PE has the most stupid community of all mmorpg games, so i would advice you to go find yourself another game or go as freelancer so you wont need to hear the whinings and complains

Funny why your hanging at the forums if its such a stupid community.
And damn, its so cool to be over-negative. Man, we all respect you now :rolleyes:

Nea said:
CDF is Calypso Delta Force?, Calypso Defence Force? it has something to do with u?

i thought Delta Force abreviation is DF

DF started as Calypso Delta Force. I'm not sure if that's what MA meant, but it makes me happy to interpret so. :D

Natasza said:
Sorry but this will be impossible to find since PE has the most stupid community of all mmorpg games

ok obviously u just asked for it... -

could u back up that comment more, cause i personally find it exactly opposite.
u dont have to be so uber negative to trying to look as a some badass :p

Last edited:
wtf ?

Natasza said:

Strange post ... that's why you have posted 50 times in this Forum, why you are part of a society yourself ... hm.... strange strange ... :rolleyes:

Why was my post deleted? Is it a forum rule that Cade can say anything he wants but I'm not allowed to respond?

Back