Im sick of (L) weapons...

RandyGetz

Old Alpha
Society
4REAL <3
Randy Randy Getz
They really crank my gears...i truly, madly deeply hate them...but...i use them.

When do you think it's somewhat okay to switch to a non L gun? (around what skill lvl etc)

Ps, I love my laser and my rifle...just so you know :wtg: Ds.

//Randy

Im at around 3.8 HA in laser rifle right now, and using the mk2 isnt awful, but still manages to lose most of the time. I tried to use it off and on at lower HA's but it seemed like a huge ped sink. I think most people will tell you to unlock rda or serendipity first and then go for it.

Guess you need the (L) wepon untill you can afford a impk and got about 5 HA or more. To gain something in average loot that is.

But still noone realy know.

so basicly your sick of economics and low dmg/pec?

Jup i don't like them very much too but what other chances to run at least a bit eco at HA < 4.5 or so are out there?
I'm at 3.6 at laser pistols and 3.3 blp now but the madox IV or ep-40 are still expensive to use, imo the miss rate is no longer the problem but now it's the min damage. When i amp up my ep-40 with 104 i often get hits below the unamped damage of H400 and that is not eco for sure :rolleyes:
But what i would like to see is a H500(L) for reasonable price that is maxed out at about HA4.0 :yay:

Well hell if your going to toss L weapons to the curb for good then go for:

Rifle: A-3 Justifier MK-2
Pistol: EP-40 Mercenary

If you want to loose less with non-sib weapons, then you want something that doesnt have a large gap between min and maxdamage.
With the ep-40 you will still loose a lot when you do lowdamage hits.

Also you want high refire rate because then you can compensate a bit with lower armour decay.
A good choice in my opinion is the shriek back alley. It has "old amped opalo" like damage (27) and its refire rate is 50.. It's sort of like the ep-32 with better economy. The a103 fits perfectly if you want extra punch

A choice in carbines is difficult. I love my sollomate beauto which has 37 reload rate and does 26 damage. Another choice could be the mar-spark or the justifier mk1. (if you want to loose less on the mindamage), but overall it's hard to beat the eco and reload of the mk2.

A good choice in my opinion is the shriek back alley. It has "old amped opalo" like damage (27) and its refire rate is 50.. It's sort of like the ep-32 with better economy. The a103 fits perfectly if you want extra punch

As I use only pistols, I cannot say anything about rifle, but back alley with a103 is REALLY a great combination! Althoug its pretty hard to get that weapon!

I have HA of 5.3 and still lose 20-30% on avg with non-sib guns.

Pick up SIB weapons and it's so much easier to break even everytime.

I think you need probably around HA of 6.5 and min. dmg rate to match to consider using non-sib guns.

Of course unless u dont mind losing 50ped every 250ped hunted. And 1000ped a week if u like hunting.

Last edited:
Back