Im sorrwy

Kahr

Dominant
Society
Full Metal Inc.
Thomas Kahr Krestovnikoff
I have apparently the last few days been a naughty boy, and been a bully towards some ppl, or so im told:scratch2:
Whatever i have done, it have earned me 2 warnings from MA, one for KS and one for ruining the game experience.

And to who ever i did that to. It will never happen again* and im really really sorrwy.

sorrwy.gif

To the mods, i had no idea where to place this, so feel free to move it to where ever, even the trash bin, if you feel like it :)
*Maybe

hmm

Hi!
No idea what you've done but next time, try to think before clicking. ;-)
You know it's an MMOVU (Massively Multi-user Online Virtual Universe - Copyright Lezardine 2008), you're not alone here (thank god - what would you have done in the robot wars alone? :eek: ).

Respect is a two-way interaction ;)
Hope the guys you've harmed will pardon you...

Have fun :yay:

Lez. :wtg:

Bad little kid. I will arrange with Alinna, that you dont get any dessert tonight :D
Now go stand in the naughty corner again.

goddamned.. :D I dont really care what u¨ve done.
even with bad temper u will sure get ur present next year from santa :D
Btw.. have u aten ur porage? ;)

And to who ever i did that to. It will never happen again* and im really really sorrwy.
[/SIZE] :)
*Maybe

You actually started to make me have faith that the low-lifes of EU we know as KSers could be reformed....then I saw the maybe.... :mad:

may one suggest changing your avater pic... :)

good luck with your future in game

Kahr...I don't want you banned from the game!! Me and Mac need some payback and you are just the man to serve it up for us. Now next time you are drunk ingame, annoy me....I can take it!

Kahr...I don't want you banned from the game!! Me and Mac need some payback and you are just the man to serve it up for us. Now next time you are drunk ingame, annoy me....I can take it!

Yeah! What she said :)

You actually started to make me have faith that the low-lifes of EU we know as KSers could be reformed....then I saw the maybe....

Perhaps they were accidental, and accidents do happen? It seemed to have been expected in RWII, why couldn't it happen in this event - who could guarantee accidents won't happen?

Last edited:
-rep

An apology with a "maybe" in it is not an apology.

-rep

An apology with a "maybe" in it is not an apology.

Didn't you smell the irony?..

What I got out of this topic is that someone got two warnings and no clue where they are coming from...

Perhaps, Mkdesign. Sometimes the cluephone is ringing, but the called party doesn't hear it or ignores it altogether.

As Mkdesign have understood, it was very ironical meant.
I honestly dont have a clue who i should have offended.
It is true that i do enjoy to drag a good mob train into town from time to time, but havent done that in a long time, as it seems that is not "allowed" anymore.
The only thing i have done while being online is to hunt in pvp1, pvp4, the robot wars and faffs in marry mayhem. And in that time there have only been one that cried KS on me. A guy have a whole bunch of faffs on his tail and some of them aggroed on to me. And if thats KS, then im out of here. :wave:

As Mkdesign have understood, it was very ironical meant.
I honestly dont have a clue who i should have offended.
It is true that i do enjoy to drag a good mob train into town from time to time, but havent done that in a long time, as it seems that is not "allowed" anymore.
The only thing i have done while being online is to hunt in pvp1, pvp4, the robot wars and faffs in marry mayhem. And in that time there have only been one that cried KS on me. A guy have a whole bunch of faffs on his tail and some of them aggroed on to me. And if thats KS, then im out of here. :wave:

Thats nice to know, your first post made it sound like you admitted to KSing and were just mocking the EU community by your half-apology. I do apologize for my prior post (not *maybe) lol.

Though i'm suprised MA warned you without substantial proof, cuz they didn't do anything when i've reported KSers in the past without concrete evidence.

Back