Selling: Imk3 Tier2.9

Casay

Stalker
Society
Damage Inc.
Casay Casay Onyx
One of the most excellent, eco, rare guns in game... (only 2!)

SOLD

To one very lucky and very happy person. BTW - they like it better than MM... because it IS better unless you have other equipment like mod fap, uber evade skills and armor to go with an MM!! Sigh.. no one believed me.. they now know.. and do!

Added per request of the other lucky person in EU to own the other one!
"You drop alot of mobs before they even reach you. Proteron young (sometimes mature), osseo young, SEG01 etc etc ."

Stats if really needed - this are stats for unamped and no-enhancers! ;)
Class: Carbine
Type: Laser
Weight: 3.1 kg
Stats
Damage: 80 HP
Range: 113.0 meter
Attacks: 63 /min
Reload: 1.0 seconds
Damage/second: 84.0 HP
Power: 9492.0
Economy
Decay: 2.360 PEC
Ammo: 1600
Cost: 18.360 PEC
Maximal TT: 1340.00 PED
Minimal TT: 40.20 PED
Total Uses: 55077
Cost/second: 19.28 PEC/sec
Damage/PEC: 3.023 HP
Damage types
Penetration: 8 HP
Burn: 72 HP
Misc. Info
SIB: No
Amplifier: Energy Amp
Ammo: Medium Weapon Cells
Hit profession
Hit Profession: Laser Sniper (Hit)
Maxed: 100 Levels
Damage profession
Damage Profession: Ranged Laser (Dmg)
Maxed: 100 Levels

Last edited:
Perhaps my right kidney is of any interest to you? :p

Good luck with sale though, wish I had money like that

:bump::bump:

For an awesome gun...

Bumping it up ! :)

Bump to the top for awesome pics! :)

Don't miss this one...

Could mention that you drop alot of mobs before they even reach you. Proteron young (sometimes mature), osseo young, SEG01 etc etc :).

And yes, i own the other one ;D

/Faith

Wow this is a very nice weapon! :eyecrazy: :drool:

Good luck selling this thing... I would buy it if I had the peds for it.... after getting the mod merc and DOA of course :)

~Danimal

Could mention that you drop alot of mobs before they even reach you. Proteron young (sometimes mature), osseo young, SEG01 etc etc :).

And yes, i own the other one ;D

/Faith

Yep, sure does.. saves a ton on fap and armor decay when you have to run to them to loot them ;)
Lot of mobs with no amps, or enhancers needed either... ummm did I mention the eco???
Hugz!

Changed pricing info ....

Bump it on up! :)

*Ya KNOW ya want it .....................

ok.. so you only wanna trade it for im2870 and peds? how much peds do you want then?

ok.. so you only wanna trade it for im2870 and peds? how much peds do you want then?

Sorry for the confusion. Didn't mean to imply 'only' for imp2870... will take just straight peds. ;)Just letting ppl know that's something that can be traded for in deal.

Sent pm...

Last edited:
i offer your freedom. (Im a broke US army cav scout deployed in Iraq)

aaaaaaand i guess i could throw in 50 or 60 ped to sweeten the deal a bit.

think of it as doing your part for the troops ;)

i offer your freedom. (Im a broke US army cav scout deployed in Iraq)

aaaaaaand i guess i could throw in 50 or 60 ped to sweeten the deal a bit.

think of it as doing your part for the troops ;)

Greatly appreciate your service! :) I guess though, if had to give a deal to someone in military it would have to be WildMan and his lovely wife Della....

Thanks again!
Casay

Well,
Been using an MM last night. If I had choice of these two guns.. it would be the Impk3...
Why?
RANGE!!! The damage the Impk3 does before anything gets to you is huge. My fap and armor costs are a lot higher with the MM. The only mobs so far that the MM excels at for me is up on CP due to their agro. I can easily kill up to old spiders, and medium prots with Imk3. With MM it took a bit of fapping and I had a lot more in armor decay of course.

That said, if you have quickness, great armor and can take the hits from the mobs, MM is the way to go. Medium level player or even uber will benefit greatly in less costs using Imk3.

My .02.

Bumping it up...

Back to the top.... lots of interest still but no full offer. Seems some people trying to gather peds for it... first come........ .........................

Gun will be going into in game auction later tonight. Last chance to use trade..... .... :wise:

Sell those kidneys and other body parts.. whatever you have to do if you want a chance to own this gun.

Last edited:
Bumping it back up :)

To the top..................

You KNOW you want it! ;)

bumpers....

Bumpity bump bump bump

Bump it up... check last couple days of my hunting with this awesome gun on Tracker :)

OBO added to first post...

To the top :)

One of the best ped making guns in game still for sale :)
Bump

Greatly appreciate your service! :) I guess though, if had to give a deal to someone in military it would have to be WildMan and his lovely wife Della....

Thanks again!
Casay

What kind of deal we talking? ;)

Thanks again!
Casay

Aww... I am feeling all warm and fuzzy now:)
I just wish my Kidneys were worth the trade lol!

BUMP for a truly awsome gun and an even more awsome person.

Back