Selling: Imp fap and all skills (around 300k skill points)

BlackHawk

Elite
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Posts
3,929
Location
Bucharest
Society
ROUA
Avatar Name
Black Hawk Hawk
I am taking offers on imp fap and around 300k skill points.

IMP FAP SB=300k


If you offer items, I may consider them in some circumstances.


You can view my skills here:
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=1471
Soon I will make a new update with accurate data, but what is there is close to real thing.

Inventory and whatever else will come later.

I will not sell skills and anything else until the fap will go.

I accept only pure peds only.

It is not an auction. It is no end date, as I am not in a rush to sell, so I will wait for the best price on all.

Please keep it clean, and if you want to comment about prices or anything else, start your own thread.

P.S.
Please don't spam me in game about this. Send me PM's here or post offers in thread.

PPS:
You can also see the skills here:
http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php
You can use my account:
BlackHawk01
pass is Test_01
Like this you can see TT value and more.
Please don't save over those skills if possible.

279k skills left atm. Around 42.5k ped TT.

And a clarification...

No, I am not quitting the game.
 
Last edited:

Wildman Alpha

Stalker
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
2,447
Location
Fort Benning GA
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Avatar Name
Brent Wildman Lancing
This is a lot of skills 300k and I hate to do this but 10% loss on transfer? With your amount that will make a big difference in amount transfered. 10% in and out or 10% total on both transfers I have never had that answered so 20% total. In any case it is 270k minimum skills their or about to be traded then correct?
 

vistalover

Dominant
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Posts
380
Location
Far, Far away
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Avatar Name
sam deathifier fisher
Just wondering, but what would an estimated total be for all skills (no imp fap) :scratch2: I probably don't have the peds but I am just interested.
 

Simon God

Stalker
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Posts
1,572
Location
Sweden
Society
High Mindtropian - Medical Marijuana
Avatar Name
Simon God Adebisi
This is a lot of skills 300k and I hate to do this but 10% loss on transfer? With your amount that will make a big difference in amount transfered. 10% in and out or 10% total on both transfers I have never had that answered so 20% total. In any case it is 270k minimum skills their or about to be traded then correct?

Afaik it's only 10% out, not an additional 10% when in. I'd hate to chip all that out without using big esis.... Ma really need to improve the chip out process..
But that is neither here or there.

Good luck with sale Hawk.
 

BlackHawk

Elite
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Posts
3,929
Location
Bucharest
Society
ROUA
Avatar Name
Black Hawk Hawk
Bump!
I will update my first post with more info about skills.
NOTE that I will not sell massive amounts of skills until the gear is sold. I don't want to be in the position where I have items and no skills to use them.
 

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
2,406
Location
Montreal, Canada
Society
Guess Who
Avatar Name
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
This is a lot of skills 300k and I hate to do this but 10% loss on transfer? With your amount that will make a big difference in amount transfered. 10% in and out or 10% total on both transfers I have never had that answered so 20% total. In any case it is 270k minimum skills their or about to be traded then correct?

Sorry for the off-topic post (consider it a bump I guess), but I have always understood that it is the ESI that loses 10% when getting filled up, and SKILLS ARE NEVER LOST OR CONSUMED.
 

Wildman Alpha

Stalker
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
2,447
Location
Fort Benning GA
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Avatar Name
Brent Wildman Lancing
Sorry for the off-topic post (consider it a bump I guess), but I have always understood that it is the ESI that loses 10% when getting filled up, and SKILLS ARE NEVER LOST OR CONSUMED.

TY Snow, yes off topic But we keep bumping you :)
 

ghita

Dominant
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Posts
393
Location
Buzau
Avatar Name
Bad Girl
It seems that all good players are leaving,at least they see that is noo future for the game and for them.

Gl with the sale.
 

jdegre

Elite
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Posts
2,958
Location
Madrid, Spain
Society
Survival Program
Avatar Name
Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
This is a lot of skills 300k and I hate to do this but 10% loss on transfer? With your amount that will make a big difference in amount transfered. 10% in and out or 10% total on both transfers I have never had that answered so 20% total. In any case it is 270k minimum skills their or about to be traded then correct?

chipping in does not lose anything. chipping out loses 10%, but not 10% of skill points, but of skills TT value. so, it's not 30k skill points lost.

Sorry for the off-topic post (consider it a bump I guess), but I have always understood that it is the ESI that loses 10% when getting filled up, and SKILLS ARE NEVER LOST OR CONSUMED.

10% of the skills are indeed lost.

on topic again... : BUMP, and sorry to see this thread from this player :(
 

kygon

Slayer
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Posts
8,970
Society
...Asylum...
Avatar Name
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
i maybe interested in some more paramedic skills, pm me if your looking to sell more :)

gl and bump
 

BlackHawk

Elite
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Posts
3,929
Location
Bucharest
Society
ROUA
Avatar Name
Black Hawk Hawk
CP was sold BUMP.
If CP was too much, you can still go for my fap and skills.
gogogo!
 

ChrisPope

Old
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Posts
52
Bump for a friend :)
And my comments about this :) sorry for the people i maybe wounds :mad:
MA you saw us like individuels each with their little expectations and benefits :D but u forget something important ! we had RL relations and maybe we dont help us togheter so much but we can understand a sign !!
A client not happy who spend 20/24 in game and at huge level (gain in 3-4 years :rolleyes: with his money !) and how he work like a slave to do globals or hof to promote you :p can make a threat like that ! its a prove how incompetence and lazzy you are !!!!. Maybe you dont realize a person (client) are important but a person, who promote you like him (with a entropia cite too ) with a lot a heart included tv interview ... dont find his way here ....????
Another sign how you make clients happy :) was yesterday when a friend from our comunity tryed to find a person to speak about entropia not hawk becouse ..and dont find a person to do that :(

http://www.entropiaforum.ro/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1387&sid=e8a69173730817bf94d2dea180689dc7

For them (tv station) was spectacular 330k$ for a VR thing :) for us is a deal inside :p becouse with your dinamic :) always was doit for the elected ones.
If MA (Marco or his employers ) explain me how its posible to find special items only for the same guys and how can be that a coincidence :eek: sorry, i cant belive :( (or its cazino :scratch2:)
GL in future Marco (the manager :) ) maybe was better for u to stay with us :) and understand people here :) and I hope Buzz will have a isis 56 UL(dinamic) from dom 4 (where he make only trouble when he hunt, by the way :) hope you not be only :)).
I can stand without replic when i saw people living after that amateur management of our money and when i saw the only suposed constant value, skill ! loose 40% procents in few mouths and why ? for the .... improvements and whose new ipotetic clients :(

Give us cakes,Mindark !... and let us continue ;)
 

Arylia

Guardian
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Posts
241
Location
Romania
Society
Rising Potentials
Avatar Name
Arylia Ary Gawd
Its always sad to see good people leave. I didnt know you too well, you probably know me even less, but I admired your evolution in EU and your efforts of promoting the game in press releases and on TV interviews. I can understand your disappointment. I think that now there won't be any more WoF Romanian team, or at least a less competitive one.
Good luck with your selling.
 

BlackHawk

Elite
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Posts
3,929
Location
Bucharest
Society
ROUA
Avatar Name
Black Hawk Hawk
BumP it up. I will add a price in the first post of the thread.
 

Vaqu

Provider
Joined
May 20, 2008
Posts
144
Location
Poland
Society
Ex Cons
Avatar Name
Vaqu Death Dealer
a little bump :p
 

Pathway

Guardian
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Posts
260
Location
Sweden
Society
Supremacy Reign HQ
Avatar Name
Black Pathway Legion
Only to get the ESI's needed for all these skills will take like a year ;p



a little bump!
 

BlackHawk

Elite
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Posts
3,929
Location
Bucharest
Society
ROUA
Avatar Name
Black Hawk Hawk
Like I said, I will not sell skills before I sell the fap. I had some offers for imp fap, but not exactly what I want to get.
Keep the offers coming!
 

borgaard

Guardian
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Posts
313
Location
Denmark
Society
Guess Who
Avatar Name
Camilla-DK Camilla-DK DK
hmm, sad to see so many chip out ^^ ( tyvm MA ) :mad:
Gl with the new life ingame :)

( bump )
 

combo22

Stalker
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Posts
2,395
Location
Romania
Society
ROUA
Avatar Name
Jack Combo Nikis
.....

E D I T
And a clarification...
No, I am not quitting the game. I just won't play for long the way I played until now. I will admire the beauty of landscape, wear noob clothes, skill sweat and evade and use more options that game has to offer and I never used, like emotes, massive chat and whatever else I have not explored before.

Yeah, I think you got all wrong :D, I'm happy that you finally dicovered what Entropia is, you don't have to spend money here, MA can work for free, is a free game, as they said, we 'll just sit here and expect next VU with more texture, more mountains!, more fog!, I love this futures.

I'm happy that retention rate is is low , we are bound to be ubers in this game for ever, in few months this will be a game were all players are ubers.

I love how balancing manager do his job, I love so much this game that I better quit, don't want to ruin it with my presence.

I love how people that deposit are treated, I love that they are equals with non-depositors, I love how Mayhem rules were set, I love LG rules(wonder MA reaction if people would have done the same with CP auction as with LA from LG)

What is ore ridiculos and funny, in the end, is that your fee to sell all this skills is more than 4k$, gotta love this game , you can't event quit without paying for your mistake off getting so much skills.
 

XeroX2

Elite
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Posts
4,040
Society
Freelancer
Avatar Name
Marcus XeroX Cicero
And a clarification...
No, I am not quitting the game. I just won't play for long the way I played until now. I will admire the beauty of landscape, wear noob clothes, skill sweat and evade and use more options that game has to offer and I never used, like emotes, massive chat and whatever else I have not explored before.

emotes? :confused: You`re a bit late there have been better times for that. ;)
gl with the sale and i hope you have loads of fun with the new style of EU you choose. Could be fun to see you gathering sweat with still some of that skills left and an ambu trying desperately to kill you for 20mins. :yay:
 

Luckycharm

Elite
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Posts
3,136
Society
The Dung Kickers
Avatar Name
Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand
Still selling all after this 28k comper?
 

travolta

Prowler
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Posts
1,355
Location
Portugal, Lisbon
Society
Leader of The Great Pretenders
Avatar Name
Cremilde Travolta Simplicio
maybe i should do a whine or sell out thread. has we can see it has pratic results. this is nothing personal
 

Nixon

Prowler
Joined
May 10, 2007
Posts
1,282
Location
Sweden
Society
Gratz Hatz
Avatar Name
Tony Nixon Larsen
GL in selling this.

And good luck to either a HL 15 UL or a Asassin r150 UL or good luck to both...
 

Linxu

Dominant
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Posts
473
Location
Bucharest`Romania`
Society
BAHQ
Avatar Name
Sak`alu Cont`e Linx`u
MA rewards those who whine and quit again.

GJ MA. :rolleyes:


Black Hawk was the last man in me mind who not took nothink on event SGA , ..... ,Big Gratz Black ... :yay::yay::yay: ,



ONE BIG + REP for you Centech
 
Last edited:

Tussi

Prowler
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Posts
1,171
Location
Germany
Society
Cool
Avatar Name
Tusalda Tussi Grenwin
GL to you BlackHawk.

As a sidenote:
I love LG rules(wonder MA reaction if people would have done the same with CP auction as with LA from LG)
I must say i really wonder why they didn't do that - would have saved the top 3 bidders around 210k$ (which is 70k$ per nose alone for raising from 120 to 330k$).

Tussi
 
Top