Selling: Imp fap and all skills (around 300k skill points)

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
I am taking offers on imp fap and around 300k skill points.

IMP FAP SB=300k

If you offer items, I may consider them in some circumstances.

You can view my skills here:
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=1471
Soon I will make a new update with accurate data, but what is there is close to real thing.

Inventory and whatever else will come later.

I will not sell skills and anything else until the fap will go.

I accept only pure peds only.

It is not an auction. It is no end date, as I am not in a rush to sell, so I will wait for the best price on all.

Please keep it clean, and if you want to comment about prices or anything else, start your own thread.

P.S.
Please don't spam me in game about this. Send me PM's here or post offers in thread.

PPS:
You can also see the skills here:
http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php
You can use my account:
BlackHawk01
pass is Test_01
Like this you can see TT value and more.
Please don't save over those skills if possible.

279k skills left atm. Around 42.5k ped TT.

And a clarification...

No, I am not quitting the game.

Last edited:
This is a lot of skills 300k and I hate to do this but 10% loss on transfer? With your amount that will make a big difference in amount transfered. 10% in and out or 10% total on both transfers I have never had that answered so 20% total. In any case it is 270k minimum skills their or about to be traded then correct?

Just wondering, but what would an estimated total be for all skills (no imp fap) :scratch2: I probably don't have the peds but I am just interested.

This is a lot of skills 300k and I hate to do this but 10% loss on transfer? With your amount that will make a big difference in amount transfered. 10% in and out or 10% total on both transfers I have never had that answered so 20% total. In any case it is 270k minimum skills their or about to be traded then correct?

Afaik it's only 10% out, not an additional 10% when in. I'd hate to chip all that out without using big esis.... Ma really need to improve the chip out process..
But that is neither here or there.

Good luck with sale Hawk.

Bump!
I will update my first post with more info about skills.
NOTE that I will not sell massive amounts of skills until the gear is sold. I don't want to be in the position where I have items and no skills to use them.

Sorry for the off-topic post (consider it a bump I guess), but I have always understood that it is the ESI that loses 10% when getting filled up, and SKILLS ARE NEVER LOST OR CONSUMED.

Sorry for the off-topic post (consider it a bump I guess), but I have always understood that it is the ESI that loses 10% when getting filled up, and SKILLS ARE NEVER LOST OR CONSUMED.

TY Snow, yes off topic But we keep bumping you :)

It seems that all good players are leaving,at least they see that is noo future for the game and for them.

Gl with the sale.

chipping in does not lose anything. chipping out loses 10%, but not 10% of skill points, but of skills TT value. so, it's not 30k skill points lost.

10% of the skills are indeed lost.

on topic again... : BUMP, and sorry to see this thread from this player :(

i maybe interested in some more paramedic skills, pm me if your looking to sell more :)

gl and bump

CP was sold BUMP.
If CP was too much, you can still go for my fap and skills.
gogogo!

Bump for a friend :)
And my comments about this :) sorry for the people i maybe wounds :mad:
MA you saw us like individuels each with their little expectations and benefits :D but u forget something important ! we had RL relations and maybe we dont help us togheter so much but we can understand a sign !!
A client not happy who spend 20/24 in game and at huge level (gain in 3-4 years :rolleyes: with his money !) and how he work like a slave to do globals or hof to promote you :p can make a threat like that ! its a prove how incompetence and lazzy you are !!!!. Maybe you dont realize a person (client) are important but a person, who promote you like him (with a entropia cite too ) with a lot a heart included tv interview ... dont find his way here ....????
Another sign how you make clients happy :) was yesterday when a friend from our comunity tryed to find a person to speak about entropia not hawk becouse ..and dont find a person to do that :(

http://www.entropiaforum.ro/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1387&sid=e8a69173730817bf94d2dea180689dc7

For them (tv station) was spectacular 330k$ for a VR thing :) for us is a deal inside :p becouse with your dinamic :) always was doit for the elected ones.
If MA (Marco or his employers ) explain me how its posible to find special items only for the same guys and how can be that a coincidence :eek: sorry, i cant belive :( (or its cazino :scratch2:)
GL in future Marco (the manager :) ) maybe was better for u to stay with us :) and understand people here :) and I hope Buzz will have a isis 56 UL(dinamic) from dom 4 (where he make only trouble when he hunt, by the way :) hope you not be only :)).
I can stand without replic when i saw people living after that amateur management of our money and when i saw the only suposed constant value, skill ! loose 40% procents in few mouths and why ? for the .... improvements and whose new ipotetic clients :(

Give us cakes,Mindark !... and let us continue ;)

Its always sad to see good people leave. I didnt know you too well, you probably know me even less, but I admired your evolution in EU and your efforts of promoting the game in press releases and on TV interviews. I can understand your disappointment. I think that now there won't be any more WoF Romanian team, or at least a less competitive one.
Good luck with your selling.

BumP it up. I will add a price in the first post of the thread.

a little bump :p

Only to get the ESI's needed for all these skills will take like a year ;p

a little bump!

Like I said, I will not sell skills before I sell the fap. I had some offers for imp fap, but not exactly what I want to get.
Keep the offers coming!

hmm, sad to see so many chip out ^^ ( tyvm MA ) :mad:
Gl with the new life ingame :)

( bump )

E D I T
And a clarification...
No, I am not quitting the game. I just won't play for long the way I played until now. I will admire the beauty of landscape, wear noob clothes, skill sweat and evade and use more options that game has to offer and I never used, like emotes, massive chat and whatever else I have not explored before.

Yeah, I think you got all wrong :D, I'm happy that you finally dicovered what Entropia is, you don't have to spend money here, MA can work for free, is a free game, as they said, we 'll just sit here and expect next VU with more texture, more mountains!, more fog!, I love this futures.

I'm happy that retention rate is is low , we are bound to be ubers in this game for ever, in few months this will be a game were all players are ubers.

I love how balancing manager do his job, I love so much this game that I better quit, don't want to ruin it with my presence.

I love how people that deposit are treated, I love that they are equals with non-depositors, I love how Mayhem rules were set, I love LG rules(wonder MA reaction if people would have done the same with CP auction as with LA from LG)

What is ore ridiculos and funny, in the end, is that your fee to sell all this skills is more than 4k$, gotta love this game , you can't event quit without paying for your mistake off getting so much skills.

And a clarification...
No, I am not quitting the game. I just won't play for long the way I played until now. I will admire the beauty of landscape, wear noob clothes, skill sweat and evade and use more options that game has to offer and I never used, like emotes, massive chat and whatever else I have not explored before.

emotes? :confused: You`re a bit late there have been better times for that. ;)
gl with the sale and i hope you have loads of fun with the new style of EU you choose. Could be fun to see you gathering sweat with still some of that skills left and an ambu trying desperately to kill you for 20mins. :yay:

Still selling all after this 28k comper?

maybe i should do a whine or sell out thread. has we can see it has pratic results. this is nothing personal

GL in selling this.

And good luck to either a HL 15 UL or a Asassin r150 UL or good luck to both...

MA rewards those who whine and quit again.

GJ MA. :rolleyes:

Black Hawk was the last man in me mind who not took nothink on event SGA , ..... ,Big Gratz Black ... :yay::yay::yay: ,

ONE BIG + REP for you Centech

Last edited:
GL to you BlackHawk.

As a sidenote:
I love LG rules(wonder MA reaction if people would have done the same with CP auction as with LA from LG)
I must say i really wonder why they didn't do that - would have saved the top 3 bidders around 210k$ (which is 70k$ per nose alone for raising from 120 to 330k$).

Tussi

Back