Discovery: Imperial Hazen Arm Guards (F)

Masi Lee Thou

Mature
Society
Brainstormers
Masi Lee Thou
Hi, I had this item days ago :)

PM me your offers

Last edited:
Gratz on the discovery! None of the specialty armors are anywhere near "Uber".... that being said... when you roll them all up into one I have to agree.... This Hazen armor is pretty f'in uber! Will be nice to see how much will drop and what the value will be.

I hope it'll become an affordable armor (down the road) as I don't think it'll affect any of the current "Uber" armor at all in value. What it WILL do if it becomes affordable is ensure players without enough HP/paramedic skills will take some SERIOUS decay hunting some of the tougher "specialty damage" type mobs. Will be great for the economy if there ends up being 5k sets out there taking constant poundings from low level evaders sporting the new hardware!

Good luck on the sale! I hope it brings you much profit!

Menace

I expect a full set of this to be priced in the vicinity of Carramone. Possibly more depending on rarity. It's nice to see something turning up that will fill the empty hole for upper level acid armors tho, whoever winds up with a set of this is gonna have a LOT of fun on TI! :eyecrazy:

*Sits back and waits for the bidding war to begin.... :popcorn:

Blackjack :cowboy:

Gratz... why are all the female peices dropping first... Wow...

nice :cool::cool: GZ man

Back