Selling: Imperial HAZEN M set!

D3sire

Provider
As the Title says imperial HAZEN set M is up for sale!

As far as i am aware of there is no another complete set in game,
there is possibility there is one more around? but it is off radar for a long time.

Set is meta for new electric/acid type instance grinds, robot grinding viable aswell.

With current prices of 15k+ for full
thunderbird / sigyn even more expensive, BOT sets in range of 20-35k/ viking 7-10k , with all power combined in this unique piece with amazing tier rates presented in images bellow, and full set on tier 2.99 price is set to 75k bid / 100k buyout!

After start bid has been recieved set will be sold within one weak of bid recieved!

hazen-1.png

hazen-2.jpg
hazen-3.png
hazen-4.png
hazen-5.png
hazen-6.png
hazen-7.png

There is at least one more full M set. And a 5/7 M set. And several mixed F sets. Just a heads up.

I knew price was gonna be crazy when you mentioned thunderbird at +15k and viking at +7-10k both sets been for sale for -5k last i checked, not to shit on your parade but figured id pitch in here.

I knew price was gonna be crazy when you mentioned thunderbird at +15k and viking at +7-10k both sets been for sale for -5k last i checked, not to shit on your parade but figured id pitch in here.
I sold last month 3 parts T-Bird and 4 parts Viking M, for more than 5 k each pack

As the Title says imperial HAZEN set M is up for sale!

With current prices of 15k+ for full thunderbird / sigyn even more expensive, BOT sets in range of 20-35k/ viking 7-10k , with all power combined in this unique piece with amazing tier rates presented in images bellow, and full set on tier 2.99

This is very misleading.

You can't compare this set to other Bot armors, it is not even close. You could however compare it to Salamander since the Imperial HAZEN is essentially T-Bird, Sigyn, Viking and Salamander all in one armor.

But to claim that Imperial HAZEN should be compared to Bot armors such as Rx Optac or Eon is pure ignorance, those armors are worth the 20-25k because they have both Burn and Penetration in high amounts, and decent amount of Impact/Cut/Stab too! For instance, on Ark, the big bots are 33/33/33 Burn/Pen/Imp. Your Rx Optac is perfect for that sort of damage distribution, and Eon is workable if you add an Impact plate. Imperial HAZEN on the other hand does NOT work, because you can't fill both the Impact AND the Penetration holes with 1 plate, so it's garbage there.

Compare it to Salamander, which is worth about +4.5k I'd say, and it's fair.

So:
T-Bird: maybe +9k right now (being generous)
Viking: +5k?
Sigyn: +7 to +10k maybe?
Salamander: +5k?

So at most, Imperial HAZEN could fetch +30k? Add a little extra for it being tier 2.99... Your startbid is like double where it should be.

It's a great set, I'm not debating that, just your valuation is a 'little' off I think.

Cheers,
Legends

Great set , hope you get a fair price.

I have a set! Let's fuckin goooo!!

This is very misleading.

You can't compare this set to other Bot armors, it is not even close. You could however compare it to Salamander since the Imperial HAZEN is essentially T-Bird, Sigyn, Viking and Salamander all in one armor.

But to claim that Imperial HAZEN should be compared to Bot armors such as Rx Optac or Eon is pure ignorance, those armors are worth the 20-25k because they have both Burn and Penetration in high amounts, and decent amount of Impact/Cut/Stab too! For instance, on Ark, the big bots are 33/33/33 Burn/Pen/Imp. Your Rx Optac is perfect for that sort of damage distribution, and Eon is workable if you add an Impact plate. Imperial HAZEN on the other hand does NOT work, because you can't fill both the Impact AND the Penetration holes with 1 plate, so it's garbage there.

So:

So at most, Imperial HAZEN could fetch +30k? Add a little extra for it being tier 2.99... Your startbid is like double where it should be.

It's a great set, I'm not debating that, just your valuation is a 'little' off I think.

Cheers,
Legends
I would “Buy it Now” for 30k for sure.

:beerchug:

This is very misleading.

So:

It's a great set, I'm not debating that, just your valuation is a 'little' off
Cheers ty for bump

75-100 is insanity ROFL. I had all the sets but sigyn. I paid less than 25 for all 3 sets together.

GL selling an for more than Sup LOL.

I have a Fap-5. It heals, so does perf hedoc so my fap 5 is worth 75-80k right?

It's 4 sets in one and lately each of those sets is selling more than 10k each set. This set also has all tier rates over 100 by a large margin.. the set also allows for doing rdi in 1 set of armor. When tiering you are tiering 4 sets in 1. With new incision plates. The armor is epic for Easter mayhem, muliber and evis. Just saying everyone is quick to say thats too expensive until they own it. It is the only confirmed full set. Food for thought

It's 4 sets in one and lately each of those sets is selling more than 10k each set. This set also has all tier rates over 100 by a large margin.. the set also allows for doing rdi in 1 set of armor. When tiering you are tiering 4 sets in 1. With new incision plates. The armor is epic for Easter mayhem, muliber and evis. Just saying everyone is quick to say thats too expensive until they own it. It is the only confirmed full set. Food for thought
It is not the only full set, fronske has a full set as well

Hi Carnage, as discussed in pm - leaving you an item trade start offer:
augmented 5b set (7 plates) + christmas 2020 ring

good luck with the auction :D

Thank you for all the comments and apologies if I made anyone upset, mislead or offended with price tag!

I was adviced to keep thread locked...but I love opinion of community especially when it comes to such delicate specimen of gear available,
there is always space for all of us to learn more.

I really didn't expect so much hate/interest and 600 views in not even 24h, but because of it I knew I got something special indeed!
This is my first and last reply on this thread beside that I will be bumping it normally couple times a week.

I will reply only one post because I have respect for this man.
This is very misleading.

So:

Cheers,
Legends
With all due respect I believe all price tags are for female sets, even that rx otpac 20-25 also F.....last Rx2 M changed ownership for 35k about a month ago,
I agree that comparing it to endgame bot set was mistake but I said with 81 total protection its viable ( it means it can take most of the content).....for big bots?? not even rx will do job....I was modfaping rx2 guy on exterminators couple weeks ago and I was sweating to keep him alive.
Main question is where are those Sigyn 7-10k M sets? Where are those T-bird 9k sets??
Last 2 months I was searching T-bird for friend with 12k pure ped in hand with 0 luck.... closest I came was 3 parts on auction for 1700 buyout each then I gave up! Sigyn 7-10k M I won't comment....probably its possible to find some pieces for even less but full set? Until I don't see it, I won't believe it!

Now lets say you gather 4 full sets in 10 years of stalking market, imagine time wasted on simply tiering them,
also you forgot to mention durability in your post? correct me if i am wrong but 2500/2600 durability on those 4 sets compared to 4300
you can elaborate how much eco/ped can that difference generate over time? I don't have clue tbh....

To cut the story short....there is chronicle on sale for like 120k? supremacy for 150k? I never had urge to comment these prices or any guns sold by guys who disliked this post asking for their own 150-250k ped.
Who wants it he will pay for it and if item is not sold, price will go down, simple as that!

HAZEN-full-1.jpg

The way I see it.....HAZEN is second armor set ingame with most overall protection available, owner can always swap it in his soc for CSI armor piece and have most of content/meta available!

It was confirmed there are 2 full sets around and incomplete 5 piece armor M .... fact that all of these are used on 3 players that are all in top 10 hunters of all time in EU with ''godlike'' player still trying to complete his! With that HP and MOD shadow I wonder why?

Thank you for all the comments and apologies if I made anyone upset, mislead or offended with price tag!

I was adviced to keep thread locked...but I love opinion of community especially when it comes to such delicate specimen of gear available,
there is always space for all of us to learn more.

I really didn't expect so much hate/interest and 600 views in not even 24h, but because of it I knew I got something special indeed!
This is my first and last reply on this thread beside that I will be bumping it normally couple times a week.

I will reply only one post because I have respect for this man.

With all due respect I believe all price tags are for female sets, even that rx otpac 20-25 also F.....last Rx2 M changed ownership for 35k about a month ago,
I agree that comparing it to endgame bot set was mistake but I said with 81 total protection its viable ( it means it can take most of the content).....for big bots?? not even rx will do job....I was modfaping rx2 guy on exterminators couple weeks ago and I was sweating to keep him alive.
Main question is where are those Sigyn 7-10k M sets? Where are those T-bird 9k sets??
Last 2 months I was searching T-bird for friend with 12k pure ped in hand with 0 luck.... closest I came was 3 parts on auction for 1700 buyout each then I gave up! Sigyn 7-10k M I won't comment....probably its possible to find some pieces for even less but full set? Until I don't see it, I won't believe it!
Well I have to admit that the recent sky-rocketing of the value in these armors has eluded me somewhat; only a couple of years ago it seems I was struggling to sell a full set of T-Bird (M) for only +2500 and now, since RDI and new tezlapod spawn, you can't find it for less than 4-5 times that price. Same thing for Viking; I sold a full set in my shop a couple years ago not even +3500 and now it's way way more than that, though I don't really understand the reason for that one since there are no new cold mobs...

So I admit, I'm not really sure these days how much those armors go for, seems the price just keeps going up and up and up, so my estimates are most likely wrong.

Now lets say you gather 4 full sets in 10 years of stalking market, imagine time wasted on simply tiering them,
also you forgot to mention durability in your post? correct me if i am wrong but 2500/2600 durability on those 4 sets compared to 4300
you can elaborate how much eco/ped can that difference generate over time? I don't have clue tbh....
Durability won't make any difference, especially since decay factors into the loot calculation, it becomes very difficult to predict the amount of "savings" actually realized due to Durability. I did make a brilliant attempt at it nonetheless in my Armor Guide, if you want to see all the factors involved. But you are talking about a difference of less than 2% on decay, and since most of it is returned in loot, it's actually a tiny fraction of that, so it would take years before you realized a savings of 1k ped (I figure about 65 pec saving per day versus an armor with 2000 less Dura).

To cut the story short....there is chronicle on sale for like 120k? supremacy for 150k? I never had urge to comment these prices or any guns sold by guys who disliked this post asking for their own 150-250k ped.
Who wants it he will pay for it and if item is not sold, price will go down, simple as that!

HAZEN-full-1.jpg

The way I see it.....HAZEN is second armor set ingame with most overall protection available, owner can always swap it in his soc for CSI armor piece and have most of content/meta available!
Sure, but the "usefulness' of that protection is what is being debated here. The most prevalent damage type in the game is Impact, after that, probably Cut and then probably Acid, and that's where most of the value of that set resides, in the Acid protection.

For example, I don't think anyone would buy HAZEN for it's Cold protection, I know I wouldn't. You can always buy cheap Polaris armor parts on the auction for 101% or less, I do it all the time. So who cares about Cold..
index.php

If you want Electric, you can still buy T-Bird limited for less than 110%, so that's not too bad. Of course, it's better to find an UL solution but if not, 10% or less mu price isn't that bad.

If you need Burn, you can still find Hermes (L) or Eon (L) for less than 120%, so it's manageable.

The really expensive protection is the Acid, because if you want decent Acid protection, you need to go to an uber armor like Rutuba, Infiltrator or Perseus, the mu on those is very high, so this is where you can realize the biggest savings in hunting by using HAZEN.

Now this brings another point I want to make: You will almost NEVER find mobs that have multiple of these Damage types at the same time. For example, there is HENDRIX Dragon on RT that has all 3 special damage types electric, cold and acid, and there is the Warhound on the Ark Moon that does 50/50 Acid and Electric. And yes, as someone pointed out, Incision plates would be perfect on this set for Easter Mayhem and apparently this set also works for the RDI Secret Lab but you would need to add some Impact/Cut protection to it. But aside from that, I would contend that the main reason to buy this set is for the Acid, and even then you will almost always find yourself having to add plates to it to make it work; this set almost never works without plates (as opposed to something like Supremacy for example, which is why it's worth so much). Of course there are several mobs that are 100% of a special damage type like Electric or Cold or Acid and it's great for that, but that's not that many if you are just looking at the really big mobs where that much protection is warranted, for example the Drakes on NI/SI, the new Tezlapod spawn, I guess Oculus and Cersumon. Some bots that you could hunt with it without plates: big Steel Birds (once per year during bot event on Caly), Second Entity (just recently added to new TI? I think this used to be a once per year spawn as well..). Also Globster spawns have finally been fixed on TI..

Anyway, I guess with recent changes and new spawns like Tezlapod and Second Entity and Globster, it does become more interesting then ever before, I hadn't fully realized that yet I guess.

It was confirmed there are 2 full sets around and incomplete 5 piece armor M .... fact that all of these are used on 3 players that are all in top 10 hunters of all time in EU with ''godlike'' player still trying to complete his! With that HP and MOD shadow I wonder why?

I think the 30k I said earlier is too low, I'll concede to that. I'm sure that anyone paying anything up to 50k for it can't go wrong; it's a really good armor which can be very versatile and allow someone to hunt a lot of high level mobs (with the right plates of course).

Last edited:
Well I have to admit that the recent sky-rocketing of the value in these armors has eluded me somewhat; only a couple of years ago it seems I was struggling to sell a full set of T-Bird (M) for only +2500 and now, since RDI and new tezlapod spawn, you can't find it for less than 4-5 times that price. Same thing for Viking; I sold a full set in my shop a couple years ago not even +3500 and now it's way way more than that, though I don't really understand the reason for that one since there are no new cold mobs...

So I admit, I'm not really sure these days how much those armors go for, seems the price just keeps going up and up and up, so my estimates are most likely wrong.

Durability won't make any difference, especially since decay factors into the loot calculation, it becomes very difficult to predict the amount of "savings" actually realized due to Durability. I did make a brilliant attempt at it nonetheless in my Armor Guide, if you want to see all the factors involved. But you are talking about a difference of less than 2% on decay, and since most of it is returned in loot, it's actually a tiny fraction of that, so it would take years before you realized a savings of 1k ped (I figure about 65 pec saving per day versus an armor with 2000 less Dura).

Sure, but the "usefulness' of that protection is what is being debated here. The most prevalent damage type in the game is Impact, after that, probably Cut and then probably Acid, and that's where most of the value of that set resides, in the Acid protection.

For example, I don't think anyone would buy HAZEN for it's Cold protection, I know I wouldn't. You can always buy cheap Polaris armor parts on the auction for 101% or less, I do it all the time. So who cares about Cold..

If you want Electric, you can still buy T-Bird limited for less than 110%, so that's not too bad. Of course, it's better to find an UL solution but if not, 10% or less mu price isn't that bad.

If you need Burn, you can still find Hermes (L) or Eon (L) for less than 120%, so it's manageable.

The really expensive protection is the Acid, because if you want decent Acid protection, you need to go to an uber armor like Rutuba, Infiltrator or Perseus, the mu on those is very high, so this is where you can realize the biggest savings in hunting by using HAZEN.

Now this brings another point I want to make: You will almost NEVER find mobs that have multiple of these Damage types at the same time. For example, there is HENDRIX Dragon on RT that has all 3 special damage types electric, cold and acid, and there is the Warhound on the Ark Moon that does 50/50 Acid and Electric. And yes, as someone pointed out, Incision plates would be perfect on this set for Easter Mayhem and the RDI Secret Lab. But aside from that, I would contend that the main reason to buy this set is for the Acid, and even then you will almost always find yourself having to add plates to it to make it work; this set almost never works without plates (as opposed to something like Supremacy for example, which is why it's worth so much). Of course there are several mobs that are 100% of a special damage type like Electric or Cold or Acid and it's great for that.

I think the 30k I said earlier is too low, I'll concede to that. I'm sure that anyone paying anything up to 50k for it can't go wrong; it's a really good armor which can be very versatile and allow someone to hunt a lot of high level mobs (with the right plates of course).
You publicly admitted you were wrong, few others did it in private chat and that's why i respect you in the first place....thank you

Now this brings another point I want to make: You will almost NEVER find mobs that have multiple of these Damage types at the same time. For example, there is HENDRIX Dragon on RT that has all 3 special damage types electric, cold and acid, and there is the Warhound on the Ark Moon that does 50/50 Acid and Electric. And yes, as someone pointed out, Incision plates would be perfect on this set for Easter Mayhem and apparently this set also works for the RDI Secret Lab but you would need to add some Impact/Cut protection to it. But aside from that, I would contend that the main reason to buy this set is for the Acid, and even then you will almost always find yourself having to add plates to it to make it work; this set almost never works without plates (as opposed to something like Supremacy for example, which is why it's worth so much). Of course there are several mobs that are 100% of a special damage type like Electric or Cold or Acid and it's great for that, but that's not that many if you are just looking at the really big mobs where that much protection is warranted, for example the Drakes on NI/SI, the new Tezlapod spawn, I guess Oculus and Cersumon. Some bots that you could hunt with it without plates: big Steel Birds (once per year during bot event on Caly), Second Entity (just recently added to new TI? I think this used to be a once per year spawn as well..). Also Globster spawns have finally been fixed on TI..

Anyway, I guess with recent changes and new spawns like Tezlapod and Second Entity and Globster, it does become more interesting then ever before, I hadn't fully realized that yet I guess.

RDI C1 has a room where its very usefull to have electric and acid protection same time if you want to do it with less then 3 people and its likely that future rdi levels will make more use of top-of-the-line caly gear.
DSEC has many mobs with elemental damages and virtualsense team has 2 more section to release in upcomming updates as well as chosen to have DSEC armor which is basically a watered down hazen as their special planet armor, so its likely it will see more content comming in that regard.
No doubt in that range of gameplay and with all the tools available in game the armor like most armors isnt the only way or essential but it provides a level of convenience that is very hard to get and very usefull - hence why i bought this one to complement my mod shadow.

RDI C1 has a room where its very usefull to have electric and acid protection same time if you want to do it with less then 3 people and its likely that future rdi levels will make more use of top-of-the-line caly gear.
DSEC has many mobs with elemental damages and virtualsense team has 2 more section to release in upcomming updates as well as chosen to have DSEC armor which is basically a watered down hazen as their special planet armor, so its likely it will see more content comming in that regard.
No doubt in that range of gameplay and with all the tools available in game the armor like most armors isnt the only way or essential but it provides a level of convenience that is very hard to get and very usefull - hence why i bought this one to complement my mod shadow.
In agreement with all parties set was sold to John Black Knight
Congratulations captain!

Thread can be closed

Back