Selling: Imperial Hazen Shin F

Some more hours and it'll be 1k :D

just adjusted markup taking into consideration the 3 armors

also a note here, this armor is actually a Thunderbird, Salamander and Viking all into one ! There seem to have dropped only 5 pieces in the last Sand King

+2k from me, I decide when my offer is no longer valid lol.

Yes until I find a less expensive one or if I see a lot of them keep dropping perhaps who knows ;p

Guess the item will go to Luckycharm if no one else shows interest in it. too bad though 2k for such a great (and currently only piece in game)

Doh too late, this thread didnt run too long :p

and 24hours later

2K ? dont tell me you just sold this piece for 2K ?

If you were the seller and it's likely more are about to drop, would you wait when prices could go even lower? or sell and get a decent price? or risk waiting to get a higher price?

It's a tough call. Time will tell which is the best choice but at this stage who knows?

2K ? dont tell me you just sold this piece for 2K ?
The price for this armor is tricky, I think. On the one hand it has more protection than any unlimited armor other than Carramone (not including Kraster); on the other hand, the protection it offers makes it more of a PVP armor and not that great against mobs other than some bots.

Maybe you do have experience/knowledge in the area of both PVP armors and uber armors, but since it isn't all that useful as a mob hunting armor, I personally would value it lower than Shadow. It really depends on your activity in game; if I PVPed all day, I might pay more than 2K for one piece. But there are more people hunting mobs all day than there are PVPing all day.

Edit: Since it seems people are still seeing my post, this one made me realize Hazen is actually good against a lot of mobs:

lots of mobs

Globster being the one that really sticks out in my mind because this is now easily the best armor against acid, especially when looking only at UL armors.

Last edited:
Hmm well' I'am not in game since few months (almost years) so I maybe have some old reflexes not able to feet with the new way of play nowadays but what I saw in first is Acide stats, considering when I left I was looking for great acid stats (and that's also why I had all Mayhem parts available at the time..Mayhem 5 years) to fight some CP/Furor/Fresco/Letomie/Proteron etc...

So considering general stats are great and it's the best for acid, I thought 2K was a bit light.. we'll see. I might be wrong.

anyone else gets parts i am interested in it :)

14k for a set :) what a deal :yay::yay::yay:

Back