Imprisonment

Xane

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kane Xane Crossing
micjack was the first to be imprisoned by Anhithe XXIII Pathfinder. He spent several years doing hard repairing labor until his Pirate friend Xane found the remote prison ship and broke micjack out. If you feel you have been falsely imprisoned contact the offices of your local pirate soc.

life+pirates+4.jpg

I really wish 911 would implement a feature, that when you've ignored someone, you can't see his posts anymore, even, anywhere.

I haven't ignored you (yet), that just popped into my mind.

Who ever is moderating this thread is crossing the line with what they consider against the rules. <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly, i'm gonna second that, those.

You can't say <removed> if I say <removed>, that would cancel out lol.

You can't say <removed> if I say <removed>, that would cancel out lol.
I... i'm not even gonna say anything to that <removed>
I'm out, have a nice evening.

I... i'm not even gonna say anything to that <removed>.
I'm out, have a nice evening.

Did you ignore me yet?

What is this shit thread about exactly?

What is this shit thread about exactly?

Well it was about MS's imprisoning pirates in space but then Cail hijacked it. I asked the moderators to remove his first post but they don't really like to listen to me, they mostly just delete my posts.

If what has happened here is what I believe it to be, I feel it is wrong. Privateer owners who make their ships "Public" and Park them in PVP Space should be aware that any player dieing in space is vulnerable to this "bug/glith/new aspect" of warp ships. It will deprive them of game time.

Dieing and reviving on a "Plublic Privateer" will trap you if it is in PVP Space with no escape until it is docked at a Space Station. Owners and Pilots of these ships should be aware of this and not hold people on them against their will or leave their ships in locations so that it will do this.

At least until some confirmation is made as to wether is is against the EULA. Whish I am quite confident it will be.

If what has happened here is what I believe it to be, I feel it is wrong. Privateer owners who make their ships "Public" and Park them in PVP Space should be aware that any player dieing in space is vulnerable to this "bug/glith/new aspect" of warp ships. It will deprive them of game time.

Dieing and reviving on a "Plublic Privateer" will trap you if it is in PVP Space with no escape until it is docked at a Space Station. Owners and Pilots of these ships should be aware of this and not hold people on them against their will or leave their ships in locations so that it will do this.

At least until some confirmation is made as to wether is is against the EULA. Whish I am quite confident it will be.

Yeah that's pretty much how it happened, I had to destroy the ship to get him out. I thought it was funny but then again I wasn't the one trapped in there.

I'm not going to post any hatred thread, but this is ... 4king genius :lolup:

The whole story may sound that this behaviour against the EULA. However, when you do a more thoroughly analysis, it's very hard to prove that.

There is no guideline that tells the Privateer Owners to TURN OFF the public access when they are in space. When someone, somewhere in space, is dead and revived back to your privateer, the situation was not under your control. After that, you must have the "obligation" to carry that victim back to nearest SS? I think that we have too much requests for the privateer owners because it was not his fault in first place/

Last edited:
micjack was the first to be imprisoned by Anhithe XXIII Pathfinder. He spent several years doing hard repairing labor until his Pirate friend Xane found the remote prison ship and broke micjack out. If you feel you have been falsely imprisoned contact the offices of your local pirate soc.

life+pirates+4.jpg

When was the last time you seen a decent movie and ate popcorn?

well... pirates say if you go in pvp, be prepared for anything, so if the shoe fits...

Bjorn|MindArk said:

Maybe MA allows the system to be as it is, by design, because capturing the pirates is THE "essential component of the Entropia Universe space design and is very important in stimulating the growth of local planet economies and interplanetary trade?"

nlnforever said:
I'm not going to post any hatred thread, but this is ... 4king genius

The whole story may sound that this behaviour against the EULA. However, when you do a more thoroughly analysis, it's very hard to prove that.

There is no guideline that tells the Privateer Owners to TURN OFF the public access when they are in space. When someone, somewhere in space, is dead and revived back to your privateer, the situation was not under your control. After that, you must have the "obligation" to carry that victim back to nearest SS? I think that we have too much requests for the privateer owners because it was not his fault in first place/
Absolutely agree.
But it becomes a grey area if someone start s doing it on purpose to entrap pple.

I see ways it could be used in combat situations. Imprison your enemies as they fall until the battle is over and prevent them from rejoining the fray.

By what I have been able to work out so far, these recent changes, either done on purpose or by accident, have great potential and use. This one thing can be used to disadvantage players if used incorrectly and at some cost to players PED Cards. Having a friend come and blow up the ship because the Owner or the Pilot is not available does not seem quite right. This situation could befall anyone. Pirate or Non-Pirate.

Well it was about MS's imprisoning pirates in space but then Cail hijacked it.

Ohhh, it's kinda like how you imprison noobs at space stations and then taunt them because they aren't dumb enough to waste ammo on you? Like you did today at Cy SS? Ok...little different maybe...<removed>

Last edited:
Ohhh, it's kinda like how you imprison noobs at space stations and then taunt them because they aren't dumb enough to waste ammo on you? Like you did today at Cy SS? Ok...little different maybe...<removed>

NO not like I do at the space stations at all. People I engage have the option to stay or fight and if they fight and lose then they are free to go. The situation with the Pathfinders is you have no option to leave if it's not in a safe zone. Micjack asked to leave and the pilot or owner said no and parked it in a training ground and I think he was stuck on there for over a day.

When I was extorting people at remote space stations I was told by MA that if I made it impossible for people to leave and continue enjoying their experience then that could be considered harassment and my account could be partially or permanently banned. So I stopped.

life+pirates+4.jpg

lol

That's quite the sentence being trapped on board turtle with Magam, perhaps community service would have been more fitting.

Ant

When I was extorting people at remote space stations I was told by MA that if I made it impossible for people to leave and continue enjoying their experience then that could be considered harassment and my account could be partially or permanently banned. So I stopped.

I agree with the MA's statement. However, you forget the word "made", it can be interpreted that if you "do" something to prevent other avatar. In this case, the privateer owner did not do anything, and MA cannot force him to "do" something to help the victim. It's MA's responsibility to help you if you get stuck. File a support case next time if you get stuck like that. <removed> :))

Well it was about MS's imprisoning pirates in space but then Cail hijacked it. I asked the moderators to remove his first post but they don't really like to listen to me, they mostly just delete my posts.

Well, now this thread makes sense... thought it was one of those dumb threads again ;) Now its much more meaningful and interesting.

I agree with the MA's statement. However, you forget the word "made", it can be interpreted that if you "do" something to prevent other avatar. In this case, the privateer owner did not do anything, and MA cannot force him to "do" something to help the victim. It's MA's responsibility to help you if you get stuck. File a support case next time if you get stuck like that. <removed> :))

Turning the public service on with the intentions of imprisoning people is "doing" something that prevents another avatar and it was a lot faster for me to find him and destroy the ship then waiting around for MA to fix it.

I do agree with this issue, even tho I may not always agree with mosts threads of you.
This is a very annoying bug/glitch wich I myself have experienced last days.
Till now I gladly revived only on one of the MS and I have the choice to leave there with my quad but I can imagine if you revive on a Pathfinder and be stuck for over a day on that ship it is very annoying and interfering with ones game experience.
I want to know if MA is going to fix this or are they going to leave it like this??

I think this "feature" could cause big troubles, that's sure...

but... if the prison becomes permanent on hangarless ships... why not adding a 2 ped fee option to allow trapped players to revive at nearest station? It could be a way to get some peds from inactive privateers and making more profitable the most improved ones that could be parked to get incomes in far space :)

This would increase the choose of Warp flights use and reduce the long cheap Quad travels too

Maybe a crazy idea :eyecrazy:

but... if the prison becomes permanent on hangarless ships... why not adding a 2 ped fee option to allow trapped players to revive at nearest station? It could be a way to get some peds from inactive privateers and making more profitable the most improved ones :)

Or maybe make it so that the one who is on that privateer without wanting it, to be able to kick himself out of a guest list?
And if it is not so that you are on a guest list they should make a terminal to give the option to exit the ship and die in space.

Or maybe make it so that the one who is on that privateer without wanting it, to be able to kick himself out of a guest list?
And if it is not so that you are on a guest list they should make a terminal to give the option to exit the ship and die in space.

Yeah, there are many ways to solve the troubles caused, but I was thinking that this could be a way to make some profit to privateers owners when not logged in, and at same time adding some extra risk to Quad travelers :)

Space is still a bit too much easy and boring for my taste, let's complicate it a bit... you want to travel cheap in Quad? ok, avoid pirates and not just go afk and watch TV :)
And if you fail... pay the fee to revive at nearest station and try again!

From the side of privateers owners... increase more your SI to make the strongest prison out there :)

Last edited:

but... if the prison becomes permanent on hangarless ships... why not adding a 2 ped fee option to allow trapped players to revive at nearest station? It could be a way to get some peds from inactive privateers and making more profitable the most improved ones that could be parked to get incomes in far space :)

This would increase the choose of Warp flights use and reduce the long cheap Quad travels too

or put a "prison planet" in where all the 'captured' will revive... sort of similar to the prison thing on RT?... hell maybe even use that prison and have them revive there, lol?

or put a "prison planet" in where all the 'captured' will revive... sort of similar to the prison thing on RT?... hell maybe even use that prison and have them revive there, lol?

Pirate base ;)

Such a great place, pity its hardly visited. :cool: I dont think I've seen it since a few updates ago....

Yeah, there are many ways to solve the troubles caused, but I was thinking that this could be a way to make some profit to privateers owners when not logged in, and at same time adding some extra risk to Quad travelers :)

Space is still a bit too much easy and boring for my taste, let's complicate it a bit... you want to travel cheap in Quad? ok, avoid pirates and not just go afk and watch TV :)
And if you fail... pay the fee to revive at nearest station and try again!

Well if they can get me on their privateer without wanting it and then I have to pay fee to get of the ship is that not a bit too far of??

The game is already expensive enough without these silly things anyway...

If the pirate shoots me I got to repair my quad too it costs me oil to travel so I think I contribute my share already on that :girl:

Back