Price Check Improved FAP

Pred

Dominant
Daniel Predator Skelland
Hi, does anyone know what price I would expect to pay for an improved fap at the moment. Thanks

30k is where they should be I think One did get "sold" for 60k on forum a week or so ago. Was that a real trade? Who knows.

They got down n sat at around +30k for awhile n even were selling for +26-27k id still only pay +35k tops for one even in this market.

thanks, i was thinking 30k so im there abouts.

i know someone prolly selling a T2 impfap for 40k.

also i don't think you can find one for 30k, not even a T0.

60k is high likely fake news, but who knows, these times are crazy...
I saw one on auction a few weeks ago at t2 gyro fap improved (imo better than regular imp fap). Was shortly on auction for +35k. It did get removed from auction so didn't sell from auction.

Personally I don't value imp fap above +30k. But I'm sure someone who would use it as a fapping service would prolly pay upwards +35k.

I saw one on auction a few weeks ago at t2 gyro fap improved (imo better than regular imp fap). Was shortly on auction for +35k. It did get removed from auction so didn't sell from auction.

Personally I don't value imp fap above +30k. But I'm sure someone who would use it as a fapping service would prolly pay upwards +35k.

yes the T2 imp gyro is mine now :cool:

sure, it was same as i paid for my regular T2 impfap some time ago ... 35k BO ... imo very lucky if you can find one nowadays for that price

everything is 10-15% higher than in april, so i'd say 36-40k for a t1-t2

UL items price all went up crazy, its getting harder to find any good UL item.. so the faps also went up crazy. best u can find is aroud 40k to 43k for a imp fap. if u wait 2 more months.. price will be at 45k soon.

as stated before, if anyone is interested in either a T2 imfap or a T2 imp gyro, hit me up with an offer... item of interest besides ped is only modfap i'm afraid :sneaky:

Being that there are FAPs that can be acquired through missions which are comparatively similar (2350/2600, Modified) there is a baseline for how to price these items.

Let's break it down...

FAP, Improved:
  • 120 Heal
  • 58 HP/sec
  • 60 Eco

2600, Modified:
  • 108 Heal
  • 48.60 HP/sec
  • 25.71 Eco

The difference:
  • FAP, Improved has a flat heal vs 50% flat heal + 50% over-time of the 2600, Modified
  • 2600, Modified has 83% of the HP/sec of the FAP, Improved (or 17% less)
  • 2600, Modified is 42.85% as Eco as the FAP, Improved

Notes:
  • You can charge up a heal over time with the 2600 Modified
  • You can pair a 2600, Modified extremely well with the Restoration Chips. It not only extends the 30second heal over-time of the Chips but increases the heal amount, essentially creating a 30 second window of having a healer.
  • 2600, Modified decays approx 60ped/hr while healing for someone
  • FAP, Modified healers charge 60ped/hr while healing for someone (55ped profit?)
  • FAP, Improved healers charge 30-50ped/hr while healing someone (25-45ped profit?)
  • Decay is now mostly returned in loot, thus negating most of the Eco difference if you're self healing.
  • The only real advantage is if you're a healer by trade and are looking to maximize profit potential.

At best, the FAP, Improved is worth 2x the going rate of creating a 2600, Mod through the mission. Currently, you're looking at ~20-25k.

If you've paid the inflationary rates or have listened to the mumbo jumbo of it's current owners you're overpaying.

imp fap is an entry-level pvp fap... that adds a monster premium vs. mod 2600.. don't forget that.

pvp is the most profitable activity in game.

imp fap is an entry-level pvp fap... that adds a monster premium vs. mod 2600.. don't forget that.

Imp fap too slow for pvp imo. Imp hedoc/Mod hedoc would be better.

Yeah if you have an impfap for pvp you're not profiting off that pvp

Yeah if you have an impfap for pvp you're not profiting off that pvp
have you been in ark pvp recently? bunch of sub-200 hp miners and wannabe pvpers without good armor.

have you been in ark pvp recently? bunch of sub-200 hp miners and wannabe pvpers without good armor.
Then impfap probably not going to make a difference, but sounds like I should head over lolol

No sure on current prices for the old imp fap, but there was a t2 sold for 25k last year.

The imp gyro fap is a better fap, and I have heard that one sold recently for over 30k.

Notes:

• 2600, Modified decays approx 60ped/hr while healing for someone
  • FAP, Modified healers charge 60ped/hr while healing for someone (55ped profit?)
  • FAP, Improved healers charge 30-50ped/hr while healing someone (25-45ped profit?)
Your profit margins are off. It widely depends on the customer, the mob they are hunting, and their gear. Even though the imp/mod fap healers charge 50-60p/hr they have to pay for the decay themselves, and the people that usually pay for these services are doing mobs which hit hard or fast or both requiring you to constantly be hitting the heal button. Even though they are some of the most eco faps in the game, it still adds up very fast. And since you are charging by the hour you dont get healer loot typically and have to return it to the hunter unless it is negotiated before hand. And a good fapper will also have a divine chip, high reload, and at least an adj resto chip. All which adds more than just the cost of the fap itself. The average profit is maybe 15p/hr after decay if you are lucky unless you are lucky and get someone who doesnt need to be healed every single second to keep them alive.

Back