Improved Fi/Ra/Co Cuase Blueprint (L)

brad0007

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Brads Colouring Service
Brad was crafting LvL 3 Amps started on quantity got some amps out of the 600 ped metal res I bought but wasn't globaling then last 30 click's put on condition getting globals then I heard the HOF sound found this in my inventory as well as a rare discovery so I looked at the BP in crafting machine it has 24 clicks and each amp is worth +800 since I got it on auction I cant post on sell section on PCF so like to know how much its worth if anyone has an idea but some-one said 3k peds easy so share me your thoughts on what its worth I so HAPPY :)

oops if any admins on move this to discovery post didn't relize I was in acheivements

thank you all for your gratz :)

uhm its not discovery

If someone offered 3k easy, then sell it without hesitation.
But as i understand you need to disassemble regular cause to click it. So price per click is rather high.
Wasnt the markup ingame like 60k%? If so then it is far from 3k.
Also you probably get 7-8 amps afte clicking it , but how much will the clicks cost? If each click takes half of regular amp then markup per click would already be 200 ped minimum, THEN also Marcimex brain oil.. whats the markup on it?
Cost for clicking full bp would be 24*200(half of cause markup) + (24*Marcimex markup)

So unless there is something going on. i doubt it is worth 3k.

As you asked me ingame also about it think i said about the same ingame.

Last edited:
its worth like 300 ped maybe...sorry man :(

edit: unless this was 2 years ago...

ok thanks guys

Just noticed the auction. You are gonna waste a lot of peds like that.

Since this is a price check thread. I will explain. Auktuma controls these. Notice 4/5 Fi/ra/co's on auction are his. you will need like at least 10 to do those clicks, plus 48 ped of mexy brain oil, a whopping total of 18 ped have sold in the last month (but the brain oil is the easy part).

So...no cause on au, 2 ped of marcimex brain oil on au...then we get to the shit people never heard of....lystionite ...enough for 8 clicks on auction ...with 70 ped of mu for those...and galvesperdite, none on au and not on available to order either...a pain in the ass to make, and a fuckton of tt...the ingredients are somewhere online

The mere 11 fi/ra/co cause that sold IN THE PAST YEAR sold for over +400 each. So start asking around...Good luck finding one unless you are auktuma, and in his case he has 12 of these imp bps already.

So now you take this BP, and gather all this shit, to what, make 8, at best, amps that sell for +800? That barely covers the regular causes you had to break down.

Sorry to throw all this at you, but I see you just wasted 60 ped on that auction, and I don't want you to keep doing it every week. :)

Last edited:
oops if any admins on move this to discovery post didn't relize I was in acheivements

/mod note/
EntropiaLife shows that this blueprint was first discovered in 2013, so this thread does not belong in the Discoveries section.

While some have suggested it should be in the PriceCheck section, if it's on the ingame auction then you have clearly already made a decision on what it's value is to you, and so that's not a suitable section either. . .

It is however a 'rare' loot, and so I'll move it to the general HoF section.

lystionite is simply refined from list, iron, azzurdite, nova and robot weapon grips

Just noticed the auction. You are gonna waste a lot of peds like that.

Since this is a price check thread. I will explain. Auktuma controls these.

That was low, man, you know. I hear you call yourself EU Policeman. How it works? No warning, no analysis of situation, no offer of explain of "weird" to you situation. Go public. Headshot! Done. No idea what drives people more: hate, greed or wish of big show...
-rep

In reality I was offered dunkel (at 8k%) and I've been directed to serve on supplying regular Fi/Ra/Co Cause amps.
If you wished further details - these weren't any secret (craft cost etc), just needed to ask.

Back