Selling: Improved Gyro Fap tier 2.99 - [SOLD]

SpikE Odets

Prowler
Society
AO
SpikE SpikE Odets
I am looking to upgrade my ring combo and will end up with 10 lifesteal when done, so will not have need for this fap after the upgrade.

Taking offers on a great heal service fap with outstanding skill gains while healing.

Economy from Wiki:

Maximal TT:215 PED
Minimal TT:6.45 PED
Heals:10428 Total
Decay:2 PEC
Cost:2.000 PEC
Heal/PEC:60.02 HP

index.php

Taking offers for pure ped. Only items I would be interested in would be Summer 20 & Xmas 22 combo.

Pm me here or in game at SpikE SpikE Odets or on Discord at "spikeodets"

Spike was kind enough let me run soms tests regarding the skillgains. The skills you get with the imp gyro is 100% on steroids.

In my test, the Imp gyro gave around 420% more skillgains per ped spend vs. a (L) fap and a UL 2600. I'll see if I can do some more tests with other faps!
So can confirm, the skillgains with the imp gyro are (as people claim) absolutely buffed.

Also another test I did with a socm8 (with different unlocks); The more healing related skills you have unlocke = the more skillgains (green lines) you get. So this'll be even better skilling for those with doctor, scientist & medical therapy!

SpikE

Last edited:
it is a wonderful item, i got 2 question is possible
1. tier up materials needed , if you can post them pls
2. if you can confirm that skills per hour gained are in the 9 ped TT

it is a wonderful item, i got 2 question is possible
1. tier up materials needed , if you can post them pls
2. if you can confirm that skills per hour gained are in the 9 ped TT
i will take a screen shot and post right after this for the upgrade.. i know it looked similiar to my bp-110 upgrade so i didn't look any more after that :D

index.php

kinda hard to read so the list is as follows:

Caldorite Ingot: 2492
Medical Compress: 4943
Pile of Opals: 6355
Blazar Fragments: 16947
Tier 3 Components: 4025

I only looked at the tier 3 comps and decided it wasn't gonna get upgraded.. not to mention the almost 5k medical compress :D

As far as the skill gained per hr, sorry but i can't speak on this. I did not use this fap as part of a heal service just for personal use - mainly in RDI with my tez pet. From talking to others that have owned it, i have been told it is a fair amount of skills gained, but i have no idea on the exact numbers.

Last edited:
to the top one more time .. tiny bump...

to the top one more time .. tiny bump II ..

to the top one more time .. tiny bump III ..

to the top one more time .. tiny bump IV ..

to the top one more time .. tiny bump V ..

o the top one more time .. tiny bump VI ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump VII ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump VIII ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump IX ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump X ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump XI ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump XII ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump XIII ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump XIV ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump XV ..

up to the top one more time .. tiny bump XVI ..

Spike was kind enough let me run soms tests regarding the skillgains. The skills you get with the imp gyro is 100% on steroids.

In my test, the Imp gyro gave around 420% more skillgains per ped spend vs. a (L) fap and a UL 2600. I'll see if I can do some more tests with other faps!
So can confirm, the skillgains with the imp gyro are (as people claim) absolutely buffed.

Also another test I did with a socm8 (with different unlocks); The more healing related skills you have unlocke = the more skillgains (green lines) you get. So this'll be even better skilling for those with doctor, scientist & medical therapy!

thnx to Bee for sharing his tests with the Gyro skill gains. Was not expecting 4x skill gains compared to the mod 2600 but good to hear.

and back upto the top.

Back