Selling: Improved Imperium (M)

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Im selling a set of Improved Imperium armor some of it is tiered some of it is not and some is ready to be tiered.

3 Parts Tier 2.99
1 Part Tier 2.89
3 Parts 0.5X+

With 4 parts primed for tier 4, and 3 almost to 1 this set will provide you a good boost in defense in addition to the 15% evade/Crit Damage as a set effect. And it looks great too.

I am putting SB at 13.5k and BO at 15k. Items and deeds are acceptable depending on what they are though I am looking for mostly PED. Send a pm in game or on the forums if interested. or post offers here.

GMay the HoFs be with you!
Xanato Kaso

Great armor set with good tiers. Most parts ready to go to 3!!!

Great armor, and I'm certain it will be worth at least that much but I have a feeling we will have to wait for the mission to be reactivated to validate that valuation.

Great armor, and I'm certain it will be worth at least that much but I have a feeling we will have to wait for the mission to be reactivated to validate that valuation.
The issue is IF it will be reactivated. They didnt reactivate the stolen armor. They made it account bound I think. So i think the more pressing concern is making sure to have one in your inventory incase they do that again.

The issue is IF it will be reactivated. They didnt reactivate the stolen armor. They made it account bound I think. So i think the more pressing concern is making sure to have one in your inventory incase they do that again.

Yeah but in the case of Stolen Imperium they announced several months ahead of time that it was going to be deactivated. I'm certain that the Cyrene Armor upgrade mission will be reactivated, they didn't do all this design work just so that a couple dozen players could have those armors..

Stll selling. Havd had some offers but they were in items I had no interest in.

Tiger UL plus peds?

Back